British American Tobacco PLC ADR (BTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BTI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BTI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- BTI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 22.86% of US stocks).
BTI Stock Summary
- BTI has a higher market value than 97.9% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $103,423,608,875.
- Of note is the ratio of BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BTI is more volatile than only 4.62% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO PLC are EQNR, SBUX, BP, EOG, and CB.
- BTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO PLC's official web site, go to www.bat.com.
BTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.14||52-week high||$47.24|
|Prev. close||$42.03||52-week low||$35.34|
|Day high||$41.14||Avg. volume||3,366,086|
|50-day MA||$38.73||Dividend yield||6.13%|
|200-day MA||$40.92||Market Cap||94.30B|
British American Tobacco PLC ADR (BTI) Company Bio
British American Tobacco PLC was formed in 1902 with the creation of a joint venture between the American Tobacco Company of the United States and the United Kingdom’s Imperial Tobacco Company. The company manufactures and sells cigarettes and other tobacco products under the brands Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans. The company also offers tobacco alternative products, such as vapor products, e-cigarettes, and tobacco heating products. British American operates 45 cigarette manufacturing facilities in 43 countries around the world. In April of 2019, Jack Bowles became the Chief Executive Officer of British American.
Most Popular Stories View All
BTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTI Latest Social Stream
View Full BTI Social Stream
Latest BTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTI as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best undervalued UK stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more undervalued UK stocks, go directly to 5 Best Undervalued UK Stocks to Buy Now. The United Kingdom economy has been in turmoil as a result of the separation from the European Union, political […]
Investors in British American Tobacco (LON:BATS) have unfortunately lost 5.5% over the last five years
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But even the best stock...
Wall Street analysts can be -- and often are -- wrong. Generally speaking, analysts don't get overly excited about stocks with exceptionally high dividend yields. Here are three high-yield dividend stocks that Wall Street absolutely loves right now.
The board of British American Tobacco p.l.c. ( LON:BATS ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of £0.5445 per...
Earlier this month, the better-than-expected consumer price index reading of 7.7% provided investors with a respite from the downturn in financial markets that has largely persisted throughout this year. With a $314 billion market capitalization, Home Depot is the dominant home improvement retailer on the planet. As dominant as Home Depot is within its space, however, investors may be shocked to learn that the company's retail share of the $900 billion U.S. home improvement market was just 15% in the prior fiscal year.
BTI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BTIWant to see what other sources are saying about British American Tobacco plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
British American Tobacco plc (BTI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
British American Tobacco plc (BTI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
British American Tobacco plc (BTI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch