British American Tobacco PLC ADR (BTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BTI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BTI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BTI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
BTI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $104,234,292,745, British American Tobacco plc has a greater market value than 97.57% of US stocks.
- BTI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3,717.54 -- higher than 98.98% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of British American Tobacco plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BTI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PTR, SBUX, VALE, CB, and EQNR.
- Visit BTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bat.com.
BTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.69||52-week high||$47.24|
|Prev. close||$43.83||52-week low||$33.62|
|Day high||$42.69||Avg. volume||3,961,107|
|50-day MA||$42.93||Dividend yield||6.16%|
|200-day MA||$40.08||Market Cap||97.85B|
British American Tobacco PLC ADR (BTI) Company Bio
British American Tobacco PLC was formed in 1902 with the creation of a joint venture between the American Tobacco Company of the United States and the United Kingdom’s Imperial Tobacco Company. The company manufactures and sells cigarettes and other tobacco products under the brands Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans. The company also offers tobacco alternative products, such as vapor products, e-cigarettes, and tobacco heating products. British American operates 45 cigarette manufacturing facilities in 43 countries around the world. In April of 2019, Jack Bowles became the Chief Executive Officer of British American.
Most Popular Stories View All
BTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTI Latest Social Stream
View Full BTI Social Stream
Latest BTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about British American Tobacco plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTI as an investment opportunity.
Howard Marks is one of the greatest investors in history, delivering 19% annualized total returns since 1995. What's his secret? Rule number one: most things will prove to be cyclical. Rule number two: some of the greatest opportunities for gain and loss come when other people forget rule number one.”...
These recently-launched ETFs offer diversification as well as the opportunity to benefit from the emerging industries and trends.
British American Tobacco p.l.c. ( LON:BATS ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 4th of May to...
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Inflation and rising interest rates have caused a massive market rotation.
BTI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BTIWant to see what other sources are saying about British American Tobacco plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
British American Tobacco plc (BTI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
British American Tobacco plc (BTI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
British American Tobacco plc (BTI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch