British American Tobacco Industries, p.l.c. ADR (BTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BTI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BTI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- BTI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 39.39% of US stocks).
BTI Stock Summary
- BTI has a market capitalization of $98,067,136,552 -- more than approximately 97.66% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of British American Tobacco plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of British American Tobacco plc's share price is greater than that of just 3.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to British American Tobacco plc are BP, CI, MDLZ, TGT, and ANTM.
- BTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit British American Tobacco plc's official web site, go to www.bat.com.
BTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.83||52-week high||$41.58|
|Prev. close||$39.92||52-week low||$31.60|
|Day high||$40.23||Avg. volume||2,829,666|
|50-day MA||$38.61||Dividend yield||7.56%|
|200-day MA||$36.50||Market Cap||91.21B|
British American Tobacco Industries, p.l.c. ADR (BTI) Company Bio
British American Tobacco manufactures and sells tobacco products, including cigarettes, roll-your-own tobacco, cigars, e-cigarettes, medicinal nicotine products and tobacco heating products. It sells its products in the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Eastern and Western Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
BTI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for British American Tobacco plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that British American Tobacco plc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 226.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for British American Tobacco plc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 94.93% of its sector Consumer Defensive.
- 60% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 24.01% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- British American Tobacco plc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 2.91% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTI Latest Social Stream
View Full BTI Social Stream
Latest BTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about British American Tobacco plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTI as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Drazen_/E+ via Getty Images It will be interesting to see in coming months how much inflation rears its ugly head. If we are indeed at the start of a new tightening cycle, more investing capital over time will move to more fixed income type investments in order to...
Altria's (MO) low-risk tobacco offerings such as IQOS and on! are gaining popularity. Moreover, high pricing for tobacco products are an upside..
This collection of 10 dividend stocks plays a little offense and defence.
Questor share tip: the firm’s powerful cash flow and attractive valuation make it one to keep, even with talk of new regulation in America
Photo by GoodLifeStudio/E+ via Getty Images Why is Altria Stock Falling? Altria (MO) stock fell 1.2% on Thursday (April 29) to $46.60, after the company released its Q1 2021 results. Since a high of $52.31 in mid-April, Altria shares have fallen by 11%, following reports that the FDA is re-launching...
BTI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BTIWant to see what other sources are saying about British American Tobacco plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
British American Tobacco plc (BTI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
British American Tobacco plc (BTI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
British American Tobacco plc (BTI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch