Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (BTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BTN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BTN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.2% of US stocks.
- BTN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 27 weeks.
- BTN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
BTN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4, Ballantyne Strong Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 3.65% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ballantyne Strong Inc is reporting a growth rate of -572.48%; that's higher than merely 3.65% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BTN's revenue has grown -74.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 2.5% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ballantyne Strong Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PFSW, ESNT, WLDN, MLSS, and NOV.
- BTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ballantyne Strong Inc's official web site, go to www.ballantynestrong.com.
BTN Valuation Summary
- BTN's price/sales ratio is 4.6; this is 48.39% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BTN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.
- Over the past 243 months, BTN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BTN.
BTN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -72.13%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -69.67%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 48.52%.
The table below shows BTN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.11||52-week high||$5.47|
|Prev. close||$3.30||52-week low||$1.42|
|Day high||$3.31||Avg. volume||364,829|
|50-day MA||$3.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.47||Market Cap||57.34M|
Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (BTN) Company Bio
Ballantyne Strong, Inc. designs, integrates, and installs technology solutions for the retail, financial, government, and cinema markets worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Cinema and Digital Media. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
BTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTN Latest Social Stream
View Full BTN Social Stream
Latest BTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ballantyne Strong Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTN as an investment opportunity.
JOLIETTE, Quebec, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Strong/MDI Screen Systems, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (NYSE American: BTN), and a leader in projection screen manufacturing and optical coating development for cinemas, commercial venues, and amusement parks worldwide (Strong/MDI), announced that Dennis Pacelli has been appointed as its National Cinema Sales Manager for the United States, effective September 13, 2021. Mr. Pacelli brings decades of experience in global sales and business development to his new role at Strong/MDI where he will lead sales initiatives and drive new client acquisitions in the region. He will also provide strategic insight to guide business growth.
Preferential relationship enables increased support for the leading cinema solutionsCHARLOTTE, N.C., Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ballantyne Strong (NYSE American: BTN) (the “Company” or “Ballantyne Strong”) today announced a preferred commercial relationship with Cinionic, the world’s leading provider of laser cinema solutions, to strengthen Cinionic’s cinema service and solution capabilities in the US and Canada. The relationship is with Ballantyne Strong’s operating subsidiaries, Strong
High-performance laser-ready screens HGA ReAct Laser-Ready Screen Strong/MDI’s new HGA ReAct technology sets the new standard for laser projection, offering high quality results with both 2D and passive 3D projection, with one of the highest 3D contrasts in the industry, and providing unprecedented image quality and sharpness far superior to existing screens currently on the market. JOLIETTE, Quebec, Aug. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Strong/MDI Screen Systems, Inc., a Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (NY
Charlotte, North Carolina--(Newsfile Corp. - August 13, 2021) - Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (NYSE American: BTN) (the "Company" or "Ballantyne Strong") today announced their participation in the Q3 Vi
Charlotte, North Carolina--(Newsfile Corp. - August 13, 2021) - Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (NYSE American: BTN) (the "Company" or "Ballantyne Strong") today announced their participation in the Q3 Virtual Investor Summit. Mark Roberson, Chief Executive Officer of Ballantyne Strong, will be giving a company presentation on Wednesday, August 18, 2021, at 2 p.m. ET and will be available for one-on-one meetings throughout the day.Interested investors can view the live presentation at this link:https://
BTN Price Returns