Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (BTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BTN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.23, Ballantyne Strong Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.73% of US stocks.
- BTN's current price/earnings ratio is 3.31, which is higher than only 2.46% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, BTN has reported earnings growth of 1,464.53%, putting it ahead of 98.46% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ballantyne Strong Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AGX, SAFM, IPDN, GNLN, and PETS.
- BTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ballantyne Strong Inc's official web site, go to www.ballantynestrong.com.
BTN Valuation Summary
- BTN's price/sales ratio is 4.6; this is 48.39% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BTN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.
- Over the past 243 months, BTN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BTN.
BTN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -66.88%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -12.37%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -264.51%.
The table below shows BTN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.98||52-week high||$5.47|
|Prev. close||$2.95||52-week low||$2.59|
|Day high||$3.00||Avg. volume||35,689|
|50-day MA||$3.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.07||Market Cap||57.37M|
Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (BTN) Company Bio
Ballantyne Strong, Inc. designs, integrates, and installs technology solutions for the retail, financial, government, and cinema markets worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Cinema and Digital Media. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
BTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTN Latest Social Stream
View Full BTN Social Stream
Latest BTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ballantyne Strong Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTN as an investment opportunity.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STRONG Technical Services, Inc., (“STS”) a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (the “Company”) (NYSE American: BTN) and a leader in entertainment equipment sales, engineering, and services completed the sale and installation of 38 projection systems for Showplace Entertainment. The sale and installation of equipment at Evansville North 9, Newburgh 10, and Evansville East 20 was completed in January 2022. “Our sales, engineering an
Ballantyne Strong (BTN) acquired the land and building at 190 Bluegrass Valley Parkway, in Alpharetta, Georgia, home to its Digital Ignition technology incubator.Alpharetta is
Charlotte, NC, Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (NYSE American: BTN) (the “Company” or “Ballantyne Strong”) today announced that it has acquired the land and building at 190 Bluegrass Valley Parkway, in Alpharetta, Georgia, home to its Digital Ignition technology incubator. The 43,000+ square foot building and 11+ acres of land is located approximately 15 minutes north of Atlanta, in the heart of the Georgia 400 Technology Corridor. Alpharetta is growing rapidly, attract
IMAX extension IMAX extension at Royal Cinemas in Pooler, Georgia JOLIETTE, Quebec, Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STRONG/MDI Screen Systems, Inc. (“STRONG/MDI”) a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (“Ballantyne Strong”) (NYSE American: BTN) and a leader in manufacturing of state-of-the-art cinema screens announced that it has produced and delivered the world’s tallest IMAX screen to Royal Cinemas in Pooler, Georgia. The venue is set to open by the end of February 2022. At 76
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STRONG/MDI Screen Systems, Inc. (“STRONG/MDI”) a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (“Ballantyne Strong”) (NYSE American: BTN) and a leader in manufacturing of state-of-the-art Cinema Screens announced it has signed an exclusive cinema screen supply agreement with the largest theatrical exhibitor in the United States and the world, AMC Theatres (NYSE: AMC) (“AMC”) for its U.S.-based theatres. Mark Roberson, Chief Executive Office
BTN Price Returns