BTRS Holdings Inc. (BTRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BTRS POWR Grades
- BTRS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 43.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BTRS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BTRS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
BTRS Stock Summary
- BTRS Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on June 20, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 8.17% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 15,359.43%, BTRS Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.74% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BTRS's revenue has grown -11.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 10.25% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BTRS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LNSR, SUMO, ESTC, ASAN, and IDN.
- Visit BTRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.billtrust.com.
BTRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BTRS's price/earnings ratio is 188.97% lower, now standing at -34.7.
- BTRS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 21 over the prior 27 months.
- Over the past 27 months, BTRS's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BTRS.
BTRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BTRS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.3% of graded US stocks.
- BTRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.67 -- ranking 239th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BTRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BTRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.05||52-week high||$13.91|
|Prev. close||$4.98||52-week low||$3.95|
|Day high||$5.16||Avg. volume||1,036,870|
|50-day MA||$5.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.17||Market Cap||825.24M|
BTRS Holdings Inc. (BTRS) Company Bio
BTRS Holdings Inc. is a financial technology company. The Company offers cloud-based software and integrated payment processing solutions that span credit decisioning and monitoring, online ordering, invoice delivery, payments, remittance capture, cash application, and collections. BTRS Holdings serves clients in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
BTRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTRS Latest Social Stream
View Full BTRS Social Stream
Latest BTRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BTRS Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTRS as an investment opportunity.
LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J., February 23, 2022--Billtrust announced Coupa Software as a Referral Partner and Business Payments Network (BPN) Provider.
LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J., February 17, 2022--Billtrust's new Cash Application 10.0 solution offers 100% electronic remittance capture, leveraging Business Payments Network's digital lockbox.
Billtrust has reeled in its second European company in the past four months as it looks to expand its B2B online payments products and services internationally.
LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J. & AMSTERDAM, February 15, 2022--Billtrust (NASDAQ: BTRS) has acquired Netherlands-based Order2Cash, a leading B2B order-to-cash platform provider, broadening its global presence.
BTRS Holdings (NASDAQ:BTRS) one-year losses have grown faster than shareholder returns have fallen, but the stock advances 5.0% this past week
Investing in stocks comes with the risk that the share price will fall. Anyone who held BTRS Holdings Inc...
BTRS Price Returns