Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics Inc. (BTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BTX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.11% of US stocks.
- BTX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BTX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
BTX Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,857.54%; that's higher than 98.77% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BTX's revenue has grown -88% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.18% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MSTR, AGI, RFL, USAS, and HP.
- Visit BTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brooklynitx.com.
BTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BTX's price/sales ratio is 6094.74% higher, now standing at 235.4.
- BTX's price/sales ratio has moved up 234.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BTX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 16.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BTX.
BTX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -36.01%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -112.61%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -13.81%.
The table below shows BTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.37% of graded US stocks.
- BTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.113 -- ranking 252nd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ITCI, BHVN, and OCX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BTX.
The table below shows BTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.67||52-week high||$23.34|
|Prev. close||$0.63||52-week low||$0.59|
|Day high||$0.69||Avg. volume||446,369|
|50-day MA||$1.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.18||Market Cap||38.65M|
Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics Inc. (BTX) Company Bio
Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company that develops IRX-2, a novel hd-IL-2 based therapy, to treat patients with cancer. IRX-2 delivers hd-IL-2 and other key cytokines to restore immune function in the tumor microenvironment, enabling the immune system to attack cancer cells. In a Phase 2a clinical trial, IRX-2 demonstrated an increase in tumor infiltrating lymphocytes, which was associated with a survival benefit in patients with head and neck cancer. The company is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
BTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTX Latest Social Stream
View Full BTX Social Stream
Latest BTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTX as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Cypress Point Wealth Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics Inc, Robinhood Markets Inc, Vanguard Ultra-Short Bond ETF, Blend Labs Inc, Upstart Holdings Inc, sells Airbnb Inc, Unity Software Inc, Affirm Holdings Inc, ContextLogic Inc, Matador Resources Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Cypress Point Wealth Management, LLC.
Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics Welcomes Erin S. Enright and Heather B. Redman to Its Board of Directors
NEW YORK, Jan. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: BTX) (“Brooklyn”), a biopharmaceutical company focused on exploring the role that cytokine and gene editing/cell therapy can have in treating patients with cancer, blood disorders, and monogenic diseases, today announces the appointment of two new members of the Company’s Board of Directors. Erin S. Enright has served on multiple Boards of Directors, including within the medical and life sciences arenas, such
Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics Provides Update on Regenerative Medicine Intellectual Property Portfolio
NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: BTX) (“Brooklyn”), a biopharmaceutical company focused on exploring the role that cytokine, gene editing, and cell therapy can have in treating patients with cancer, blood disorders, and monogenic diseases, today announces that 18 new patents were issued and 17 new patent applications were filed in 2021. The intellectual property is owned by Factor Bioscience (“Factor”) and exclusively licensed to Brooklyn for
NEW YORK, Dec. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: BTX) (“Brooklyn”), a biopharmaceutical company focused on exploring the role that cytokine and gene editing/cell therapy can have in treating patients with cancer, blood disorders, and monogenic diseases, today announces that Brooklyn has been added to the ICE Biotechnology Index (NYSE:ICEBIO) following the December 20, 2021 reconstitution. “The continued recognition of Brooklyn among key biotechnology indices
NEW YORK, Dec. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: BTX) (“Brooklyn”), a biopharmaceutical company focused on exploring the role that cytokine and gene editing/cell therapy can have in treating patients with cancer, blood disorders, and monogenic diseases, today announces that Brooklyn has been named to be part of the Nasdaq Biotechnology Index (Nasdaq:NBI), effective December 20, 2021. “We are very proud to represent the biotech sector as part of the Nasdaq Bi
BTX Price Returns