Burford Capital Limited (BUR): Price and Financial Metrics
BUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.41||52-week high||$14.04|
|Prev. close||$13.52||52-week low||$6.09|
|Day high||$13.92||Avg. volume||720,832|
|50-day MA||$12.29||Dividend yield||0.95%|
|200-day MA||$9.36||Market Cap||N/A|
BUR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BUR POWR Grades
- BUR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BUR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BUR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
BUR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 93.94, BURFORD CAPITAL LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.46% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For BUR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.84% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 150.13%, BURFORD CAPITAL LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 91.01% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BURFORD CAPITAL LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be NFE, GTY, SPH, FCPT, and MMP.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BUR's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001714174.
BUR Valuation Summary
- BUR's price/earnings ratio is 96.9; this is 1040% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BUR's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BUR.
BUR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BUR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.75% of graded US stocks.
- BUR's asset turnover comes in at 0.063 -- ranking 68th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BUR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BUR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BUR, see our BUR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$14.09||Average Broker Recommendation||1.2 (Strong Buy)|
Burford Capital Limited (BUR) Company Bio
Burford Capital Ltd. offers financing for corporate litigation, arbitration and other disputes.
Most Popular Stories View All
BUR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BUR Latest Social Stream
View Full BUR Social Stream
Latest BUR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BURFORD CAPITAL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BUR as an investment opportunity.
What Makes Burford Capital Limited (BUR) an Excellent Long-Term Investment?
Greenhaven Road Capital, an investment management company, released its first quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund returned 17% in the first quarter. Even though fears of runaway inflation waned in the quarter, investors’ concerns relating to the macroeconomic factors weren’t fully eliminated. In addition, you can check […]
Burford Capital Limited Just Missed EPS By 30%: Here's What Analysts Think Will Happen Next
Investors in Burford Capital Limited ( LON:BUR ) had a good week, as its shares rose 2.4% to close at UK£11.05...
Burford Capital Full Year 2022 Earnings: Revenues Beat Expectations, EPS Lags
Burford Capital ( LON:BUR ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$319.2m (up 104% from FY 2021). Net...
BURFORD CAPITAL REPORTS FULL YEAR 2022 FINANCIAL RESULTS; PROFITABLE GROWTH AND UPDATE ON FAIR VALUE ACCOUNTING
Burford Capital Limited ("Burford"), the leading global finance and asset management firm focused on law, today announces its audited financial results for the year ended December 31, 2022 ("FY22").1 The Burford Capital 2022 Annual Report, including financial statements (the "2022 Annual Report"), is available on the Burford Capital website at http://investors.burfordcapital.com.
Credit Suisse AT1 Dispute in Asia Draws Attention of Legal Funds
(Bloomberg) -- A potential dispute over the wipeout of Credit Suisse Group AG’s riskiest bonds in Asia has drawn the attention of several funds experienced in financing lawsuits for retail investors.Most Read from BloombergPeter Thiel Says Moving to Florida from Silicon Valley Is Too ExpensiveApple Sees Biggest Rally of the Year After Sales Top EstimatesJPMorgan Sees Investors Moving to Gold, Tech Amid Recession RiskHeavy Marijuana Use Increases Schizophrenia in Men, Study FindsChina Takes the Y
BUR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...