Buenaventura Mining Company Inc. (BVN): Price and Financial Metrics
BVN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Buenaventura Mining Co Inc is higher than it is for about 82.48% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Buenaventura Mining Co Inc is reporting a growth rate of 4,005.69%; that's higher than 99.68% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Buenaventura Mining Co Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 18.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SANW, LTM, RAMP, CCCL, and HUYA.
- Visit BVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.buenaventura.com.
BVN Stock Price Chart More Charts
BVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.54||52-week high||$17.85|
|Prev. close||$13.69||52-week low||$13.27|
|Day high||$13.72||Avg. volume||1,040,442|
|50-day MA||$14.81||Dividend yield||0.37%|
|200-day MA||$15.30||Market Cap||3.44B|
Buenaventura Mining Company Inc. (BVN) Company Bio
Buenaventura is engaged in the mining, processing, development and exploration of gold and silver and other metals via wholly owned mines, as well as through its participation in joint exploration projects in Peru. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Lima, Peru.