Buenaventura Mining Company Inc. (BVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BVN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BVN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- BVN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.09% of US stocks).
BVN Stock Summary
- Buenaventura Mining Co Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 20.91% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Buenaventura Mining Co Inc is higher than it is for about 82.78% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BVN's revenue has grown -36.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 5.46% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Buenaventura Mining Co Inc are BUR, BEDU, CCO, MHLD, and COOP.
- BVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Buenaventura Mining Co Inc's official web site, go to www.buenaventura.com.
BVN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, BVN's price/sales ratio is 21.74% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- BVN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 40.9 over the prior 173 months.
- BVN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 25.7 over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BVN.
BVN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 160.78%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1011.71%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -68.6%.
The table below shows BVN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BVN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.64% of graded US stocks.
- BVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.167 -- ranking 26th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.75||52-week high||$12.44|
|Prev. close||$8.85||52-week low||$6.11|
|Day high||$9.00||Avg. volume||1,179,243|
|50-day MA||$7.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.46||Market Cap||2.22B|
Buenaventura Mining Company Inc. (BVN) Company Bio
Buenaventura is engaged in the mining, processing, development and exploration of gold and silver and other metals via wholly owned mines, as well as through its participation in joint exploration projects in Peru. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Lima, Peru.
Most Popular Stories View All
BVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BVN Latest Social Stream
View Full BVN Social Stream
Latest BVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Buenaventura Mining Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BVN as an investment opportunity.
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse Compañía de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A.'s ( NYSE:BVN ) business as it...
Compañía de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. (NYSE:BVN) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $7.13. Compañía de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. shares last traded at $7.06, with a volume of 2,008,250 shares trading hands. A number of analysts  The post Compañía de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. (NYSE:BVN) Shares Cross Above 200 Day Moving Average of $0.00 appeared first on ETF Daily News .
The trading price of Compania de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. (NYSE:BVN) closed lower on Friday, December 10, closing at $7.09, -3.41% lower than its previous close. >> 7 Top Picks for the Post-Pandemic Economy
Compañía de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. (NYSE:BVN) saw a significant drop in short interest in November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,580,000 shares, a drop of 20.2% from the October 31st total of 6,990,000 shares. Currently, 2.2% of the companys stock are sold short. Based on an average daily volume of 1,360,000 
Shares of Compañía de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. (NYSE:BVN) were up 3.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $7.40 and last traded at $7.22. Approximately 39,264 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 1,306,829 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.00. 
BVN Price Returns
Continue Researching BVNWant to see what other sources are saying about Buenaventura Mining Co Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Buenaventura Mining Co Inc (BVN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Buenaventura Mining Co Inc (BVN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Buenaventura Mining Co Inc (BVN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch