Buenaventura Mining Company Inc. (BVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BVN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.38% of US stocks.
- BVN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BVN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 26.39% of US stocks).
BVN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BVN is 0.26 -- better than merely 20.55% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Buenaventura Mining Co Inc is higher than it is for about 83.32% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Buenaventura Mining Co Inc comes in at -36.7%, a number that bests only 4.7% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENR, OI, AXTA, JKS, and ENDP.
- BVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Buenaventura Mining Co Inc's official web site, go to www.buenaventura.com.
BVN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, BVN's price/sales ratio is 21.74% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- BVN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 40.9 over the prior 173 months.
- BVN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 25.7 over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BVN.
BVN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 58.05%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -64.51%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 161.1%.
The table below shows BVN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BVN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.64% of graded US stocks.
- BVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.167 -- ranking 26th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.65||52-week high||$12.35|
|Prev. close||$5.96||52-week low||$5.18|
|Day high||$5.96||Avg. volume||1,431,994|
|50-day MA||$6.46||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$8.08||Market Cap||1.44B|
Buenaventura Mining Company Inc. (BVN) Company Bio
Buenaventura is engaged in the mining, processing, development and exploration of gold and silver and other metals via wholly owned mines, as well as through its participation in joint exploration projects in Peru. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Lima, Peru.
Most Popular Stories View All
BVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BVN Latest Social Stream
View Full BVN Social Stream
Latest BVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Buenaventura Mining Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BVN as an investment opportunity.
Compañía de Minas Buenaventura press release (NYSE:BVN): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.89. Revenue of $253.3M (+7.3% Y/Y) beats by $78.3M. 4Q21 EBITDA including associated companies reached $210.2M, compared to $171.7M in 4Q20. 4Q21 exploration at operating units increased to $15.5M, from $12.0M in 4Q20....
LIMA, Peru--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compañia de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. (“Buenaventura” or “the Company”) (NYSE: BVN; Lima Stock Exchange: BUE.LM), Peru’s largest publicly-traded precious metals mining company, today announced results for the fourth quarter (4Q21) and full year (FY21) ended December 31, 2021. All figures have been prepared in accordance with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) on a non-GAAP basis and are stated in U.S. dollars (US$). Fourth Quarter and Full year 2021
Compañía de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. (BVN) CEO Leandro Garcia on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
Compañía de Minas Buenaventura (NYSE:BVN) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 24th, after market close.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.28 (+216.7% Y/Y)…
Buenaventura (BVN) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
BVN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BVNWant to see what other sources are saying about Buenaventura Mining Co Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Buenaventura Mining Co Inc (BVN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Buenaventura Mining Co Inc (BVN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Buenaventura Mining Co Inc (BVN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch