Buenaventura Mining Company Inc. (BVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BVN POWR Grades
- BVN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BVN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BVN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
BVN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BVN is 0.26 -- better than just 21.58% of US stocks.
- For BVN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 82.81% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that BVN's revenue has grown -36.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 10.46% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Buenaventura Mining Co Inc are NFH, OSN, RIG, ERJ, and SRT.
- Visit BVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.buenaventura.com.
BVN Valuation Summary
- BVN's price/earnings ratio is -16.1; this is 170.31% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 171 months, BVN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 27.8.
- Over the past 171 months, BVN's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BVN.
BVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.35||52-week high||$14.32|
|Prev. close||$8.25||52-week low||$8.06|
|Day high||$8.59||Avg. volume||1,206,084|
|50-day MA||$9.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.83||Market Cap||2.12B|
Buenaventura Mining Company Inc. (BVN) Company Bio
Buenaventura is engaged in the mining, processing, development and exploration of gold and silver and other metals via wholly owned mines, as well as through its participation in joint exploration projects in Peru. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Lima, Peru.
BVN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Buenaventura Mining Co Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Buenaventura Mining Co Inc ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 61.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BVN, they are:
- Buenaventura Mining Co Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Buenaventura Mining Co Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.92. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 15.1% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 82.45% stocks in the Basic Materials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BVN Latest Social Stream
View Full BVN Social Stream
Latest BVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Buenaventura Mining Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BVN as an investment opportunity.
Compañía de Minas Buenaventura (NYSE:BVN): Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.15. Revenue of $240.9M (+146.3% Y/Y) beats by $12.9M. Press Release...
LIMA, Peru, July 27, 2021--Compañia de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. ("Buenaventura" or "the Company") (NYSE: BVN; Lima Stock Exchange: BUE.LM), Peru’s largest publicly-traded precious metals mining company, today announced 2Q21 production and volume sold.
LIMA, Peru, July 23, 2021--Compañia de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. ("Buenaventura" or "the Company") (NYSE: BVN; Lima Stock Exchange: BUE.LM), Peru’s largest publicly-traded precious metals mining company, today announced the successful issuance of its senior unsecured notes (the "Notes") due 2026 in an aggregate amount of US$550 million. The Notes mature on July 23, 2026 and a coupon rate of 5.500% per annum.
LIMA, Peru, July 12, 2021--Compañía de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. (NYSE: BVN; Lima Stock Exchange: BUE.LM) will hold its Second Quarter 2021 earnings conference call on:
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Firstly, we'd...
BVN Price Returns
Continue Researching BVNWant to see what other sources are saying about Buenaventura Mining Co Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Buenaventura Mining Co Inc (BVN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Buenaventura Mining Co Inc (BVN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Buenaventura Mining Co Inc (BVN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch