Buenaventura Mining Company Inc. (BVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BVN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.89% of US stocks.
- BVN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- BVN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
BVN Stock Summary
- Buenaventura Mining Co Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 20.5% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Buenaventura Mining Co Inc is higher than it is for about 82.54% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BVN's revenue has grown -36.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 7.21% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Buenaventura Mining Co Inc are FTI, TWI, BUR, ASH, and AXTA.
- BVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Buenaventura Mining Co Inc's official web site, go to www.buenaventura.com.
BVN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, BVN's price/sales ratio is 21.74% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- BVN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 40.9 over the prior 173 months.
- BVN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 25.7 over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BVN.
BVN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -28.92%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -22.05%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -87.98%.
The table below shows BVN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BVN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.35% of graded US stocks.
- BVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.167 -- ranking 26th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.32||52-week high||$13.44|
|Prev. close||$7.25||52-week low||$6.11|
|Day high||$7.47||Avg. volume||1,189,925|
|50-day MA||$7.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.91||Market Cap||1.86B|
Buenaventura Mining Company Inc. (BVN) Company Bio
Buenaventura is engaged in the mining, processing, development and exploration of gold and silver and other metals via wholly owned mines, as well as through its participation in joint exploration projects in Peru. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Lima, Peru.
Most Popular Stories View All
BVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BVN Latest Social Stream
View Full BVN Social Stream
Latest BVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Buenaventura Mining Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BVN as an investment opportunity.
LIMA, Peru, September 22, 2021--Compañia de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. ("Buenaventura" or "the Company") (NYSE: BVN; Lima Stock Exchange: BUE.LM), Peru’s largest publicly-traded precious metals mining company, today announced that the local community surrounding the Company’s Uchucchacua mine initiated a strike at midnight on September 13, 2021. Mine operations have therefore since been suspended as access has been blocked. However, essential work associated with mine maintenance and functionalit
Strong week for Compañía de Minas BuenaventuraA (NYSE:BVN) shareholders doesn't alleviate pain of one-year loss
Passive investing in an index fund is a good way to ensure your own returns roughly match the overall market. Active...
If commodities are on the rise then why is this stock under pressure?
LIMA, Peru, August 02, 2021--Compañia de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. ("Buenaventura" or "the Company") (NYSE: BVN; Lima Stock Exchange: BUE.LM), Peru’s largest publicly-traded precious metals mining company, today announced results for the second quarter (2Q21) and six-month period ended June 30, 2021. All figures have been prepared in accordance with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) on a non-GAAP basis and are stated in U.S. dollars (US$).
LIMA, Peru, July 27, 2021--Compañia de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. ("Buenaventura" or "the Company") (NYSE: BVN; Lima Stock Exchange: BUE.LM), Peru’s largest publicly-traded precious metals mining company, today announced 2Q21 production and volume sold.
BVN Price Returns
Continue Researching BVNWant to see what other sources are saying about Buenaventura Mining Co Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Buenaventura Mining Co Inc (BVN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Buenaventura Mining Co Inc (BVN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Buenaventura Mining Co Inc (BVN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch