Bioventus Inc. (BVS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BVS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BVS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BVS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BVS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.28% of US stocks).
BVS Stock Summary
- Bioventus Inc's stock had its IPO on February 11, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 0.47% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Bioventus Inc is higher than 88.65% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 89.88%, Bioventus Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.99% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BVS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UUU, PFIE, IIJIY, SHBI, and FONR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BVS's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001665988.
BVS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BVS's price/sales ratio is 31.58% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 29 weeks, BVS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1769.1.
- BVS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 29 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BVS.
BVS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BVS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.64% of graded US stocks.
- BVS's asset turnover comes in at 0.664 -- ranking 57th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BVS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BVS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.71||52-week high||$19.94|
|Prev. close||$8.47||52-week low||$7.31|
|Day high||$8.73||Avg. volume||203,920|
|50-day MA||$11.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.46||Market Cap||665.35M|
Bioventus Inc. (BVS) Company Bio
Bioventus Inc. focuses on operating as a holding company for Bioventus LLC that operates as a medical device company. It develops and commercializes clinically treatments that engage and enhance the body's natural healing process in the United States and internationally. The company provides osteoarthritic joint pain treatment and joint preservation products, including Durolane, a single injection therapy; GELSYN-3, a three injection therapy; and SUPARTZ FX, a five injection therapy. It also offers bone graft substitutes comprising allograft-derived bone graft with growth factors, demineralized bone matrix, cancellous bone in different preparations, bioactive synthetics, collagen ceramic matrix, and bone marrow isolation systems. In addition, the company provides Exogen systems for the non-invasive treatment of established nonunion fractures and certain fresh fractures. It serves physicians spanning the orthopedic continuum, including sports medicine, total joint reconstruction, hand and upper extremities, foot and ankle, podiatric surgery, trauma, spine, and neurosurgery in the physician's office or clinic, ambulatory surgical centers, or in the hospital setting. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BVS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BVS Latest Social Stream
View Full BVS Social Stream
Latest BVS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bioventus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BVS as an investment opportunity.
DURHAM, N.C., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bioventus Inc. (Nasdaq: BVS) (“Bioventus” or the “Company”), a global leader in innovations for active healing, today announced that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 before the market opens on Thursday, March 10, 2022. The Company’s management will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time that same day to discuss the results and provide a business update. To participate in the conference call, dia
SWK Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: SWKH) ("SWK" or the "Company"), a life science focused specialty finance company catering to small- and mid-sized commercial-stage companies, today provided an update on the progress and achievements of its portfolio and partner companies during the second half of 2021 and recent weeks.
Investment company Royce Investment Partners (Current Portfolio) buys H&R Block Inc, Louisiana-Pacific Corp, Forward Air Corp, Bioventus Inc, Newtek Business Services Corp, sells Upland Software Inc, Meredith Holdings Corp, Meredith Holdings Corp, Rogers Corp, TriState Capital Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Royce Investment Partners.
A number of insiders bought Bioventus Inc. (NASDAQ:BVS) stock last year, which is great news for shareholders
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
Bioventus (BVS) estimates prelim Q4 revenue to be in the range of $128.5 to $131.5M indicating a 30% to 33% Y/Y growth.For FY21, revenue is expected to be in the range of $429 to
BVS Price Returns