Bioventus Inc. (BVS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BVS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BVS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BVS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- BVS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
BVS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.11, BIOVENTUS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 2.01% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BVS has reported earnings growth of -706.73%, putting it ahead of just 2.6% of US stocks in our set.
- BIOVENTUS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -246.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BVS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AOUT, MDVL, XRAY, MCLD, and TG.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BVS's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001665988.
BVS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BVS's price/sales ratio is 95.74% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 25 months, BVS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1580.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BVS.
BVS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BVS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.64% of graded US stocks.
- BVS's asset turnover comes in at 0.664 -- ranking 57th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BVS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BVS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.26||52-week high||$14.49|
|Prev. close||$1.30||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$1.32||Avg. volume||1,464,845|
|50-day MA||$1.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.29||Market Cap||97.59M|
Bioventus Inc. (BVS) Company Bio
Bioventus Inc. focuses on operating as a holding company for Bioventus LLC that operates as a medical device company. It develops and commercializes clinically treatments that engage and enhance the body's natural healing process in the United States and internationally. The company provides osteoarthritic joint pain treatment and joint preservation products, including Durolane, a single injection therapy; GELSYN-3, a three injection therapy; and SUPARTZ FX, a five injection therapy. It also offers bone graft substitutes comprising allograft-derived bone graft with growth factors, demineralized bone matrix, cancellous bone in different preparations, bioactive synthetics, collagen ceramic matrix, and bone marrow isolation systems. In addition, the company provides Exogen systems for the non-invasive treatment of established nonunion fractures and certain fresh fractures. It serves physicians spanning the orthopedic continuum, including sports medicine, total joint reconstruction, hand and upper extremities, foot and ankle, podiatric surgery, trauma, spine, and neurosurgery in the physician's office or clinic, ambulatory surgical centers, or in the hospital setting. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BVS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BVS Latest Social Stream
View Full BVS Social Stream
Latest BVS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOVENTUS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BVS as an investment opportunity.
Bioventus to Report Fourth Quarter of Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results on March 30, 2023
DURHAM, N.C., March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bioventus Inc. (Nasdaq: BVS) (“Bioventus” or the “Company”), a global leader in innovations for active healing, today announced that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2022 before the market opens on Thursday, March 30, 2023. The Company’s management will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time that same day to discuss the results and provide a business update. To participate in the conference call, dia
Bioventus Enters into Settlement Agreement to Preserve Maximum Optionality – Up To $350mm of Potential Liability Reduction and a Release of Future Claims related to the CartiHeal Acquisition
DURHAM, N.C., Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bioventus Inc. (Nasdaq: BVS) (“Bioventus” or the “Company”), a global leader in innovations for active healing, announced today that it has entered into a Settlement Agreement (the “Settlement Agreement”) with the former CartiHeal shareholders (the “CartiHeal Sellers”) regarding the Company’s obligations under the amended Option and Equity Purchase Agreement for its prior acquisition of CartiHeal (the “Amended Acquisition Agreement”). The Settlemen
Bioventus to divest assets ahead of major payments coming due
A Durham company that recently announced plans to shrink its headcount is now looking to divest assets in an effort to enhance its liquidity.
15 Largest Orthopedic Companies in the World
In this article, we will take a look at the 15 largest orthopedic companies in the world. If you want to see more companies in this selection, go to the 5 Largest Orthopedic Companies in the World. The orthopedic industry has staged a comeback in the last two years following a dismal 2020 due to […]
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Thursday!
BVS Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...