Bioventus Inc. (BVS): Price and Financial Metrics
BVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.00||52-week high||$8.29|
|Prev. close||$2.95||52-week low||$0.80|
|Day high||$3.02||Avg. volume||824,800|
|50-day MA||$3.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.45||Market Cap||235.74M|
BVS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BVS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BVS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.86% of US stocks.
- BVS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BVS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
BVS Stock Summary
- BVS's went public 2.62 years ago, making it older than only 8.95% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, BVS has reported earnings growth of 1,078.67%, putting it ahead of 98.56% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BVS is more volatile than 91.01% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIOVENTUS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CNSL, UFAB, SATS, BZFD, and KORE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BVS's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001665988.
BVS Valuation Summary
- BVS's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 73.68% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BVS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 40.8 over the prior 32 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BVS.
BVS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BVS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.64% of graded US stocks.
- BVS's asset turnover comes in at 0.664 -- ranking 57th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BVS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Bioventus Inc. (BVS) Company Bio
Bioventus Inc. focuses on operating as a holding company for Bioventus LLC that operates as a medical device company. It develops and commercializes clinically treatments that engage and enhance the body's natural healing process in the United States and internationally. The company provides osteoarthritic joint pain treatment and joint preservation products, including Durolane, a single injection therapy; GELSYN-3, a three injection therapy; and SUPARTZ FX, a five injection therapy. It also offers bone graft substitutes comprising allograft-derived bone graft with growth factors, demineralized bone matrix, cancellous bone in different preparations, bioactive synthetics, collagen ceramic matrix, and bone marrow isolation systems. In addition, the company provides Exogen systems for the non-invasive treatment of established nonunion fractures and certain fresh fractures. It serves physicians spanning the orthopedic continuum, including sports medicine, total joint reconstruction, hand and upper extremities, foot and ankle, podiatric surgery, trauma, spine, and neurosurgery in the physician's office or clinic, ambulatory surgical centers, or in the hospital setting. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.
BVS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BVS Latest Social Stream
View Full BVS Social Stream
Latest BVS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOVENTUS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BVS as an investment opportunity.
DURHAM, N.C., Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bioventus Inc. (Nasdaq: BVS), a global leader in innovations for active healing, today announced that Mark Singleton, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Cantor Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, September 28, 2023, at 1:50 p.m. ET. A live audio webcast of the fireside chat will be available on the “Investors” section of the Company’s website at www.bioventus.com and will be availabl
DURHAM, N.C., Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bioventus Inc. (Nasdaq: BVS), a global leader in innovations for active healing, today announced that Tony Bihl, interim chief executive officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, September 13, 2023, at 8:50 a.m. ET. A live audio webcast of the fireside chat will be available on the “Investors” section of the Company’s website at www.bioventus.com and will be available for replay o
Firm real-time pick highlight
A health care company in Durham is working to crawl out from a bleak financial picture. Earlier this year, Bioventus (Nasdaq: BVS) outlined the need to divest assets to help pay down debt as one of its priorities for 2023. The company in the second quarter completed the first step of that process by closing the sale of its wound business in a deal worth up to $85 million.
Q2 2023 Bioventus Inc Earnings Call
BVS Price Returns