BroadVision, Inc. (BVSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BVSN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 64.43, Broadvision Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.15% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Broadvision Inc is higher than it is for about only 5.78% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BVSN's revenue has grown -25.35% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 7.63% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BVSN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPNS, AEIS, NEON, GILT, and EMAN.
- Visit BVSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.broadvision.com.
BVSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BVSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.41||52-week high||$4.44|
|Prev. close||$4.43||52-week low||$1.11|
|Day high||$4.44||Avg. volume||43,968|
|50-day MA||$3.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.69||Market Cap||22.32M|
BVSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BVSN Latest Social Stream
View Full BVSN Social Stream
Latest BVSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Broadvision Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BVSN as an investment opportunity.
In 1993 Pehong Chen was appointed CEO of BroadVision, Inc. (NASDAQ:BVSN). First, this article will compare CEO...
When you buy shares in a company, there is always a risk that the price drops to zero. On the other hand, if you find...
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 15, 2019 -- BroadVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: BVSN), a leading provider of e-business and engagement management solutions, today reported financial results.
The big shareholder groups in BroadVision, Inc. (NASDAQ:BVSN) have power over the company. Generally speaking, as a...
BroadVision, Inc. (BVSN), a leading provider of e-business and engagement management solutions, announced today that on May 22, 2019, it received written notice from The Nasdaq Stock Market (“Nasdaq”) confirming that the Company has regained compliance with the minimum stockholders’ equity requirement as set forth in Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(b)(1). Nasdaq considers the matter closed. Driving innovation since 1993, BroadVision (BVSN) provides e-business solutions that enable the enterprise and its employees, partners, and customers to stay actively engaged, socially connected, and universally organized to achieve greater business results.
BVSN Price Returns