Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (BW): Price and Financial Metrics
BW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BW is -3.02 -- better than only 3.2% of US stocks.
- BW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.15% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BW is more volatile than 96.22% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be STON, DLPH, MDCA, RRD, and REED.
- Visit BW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.babcock.com.
BW Stock Price Chart More Charts
BW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.24||52-week high||$6.90|
|Prev. close||$4.13||52-week low||$1.94|
|Day high||$4.30||Avg. volume||139,000|
|50-day MA||$4.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.05||Market Cap||196.49M|
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (BW) Company Bio
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. provides energy and environmental technologies and services for the power and industrial markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1867 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.