Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (BW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BW POWR Grades
- BW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.53% of US stocks.
- BW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
BW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BW is -2.98 -- better than just 2.71% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.97 for Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc; that's greater than it is for just 4.64% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BW has reported earnings growth of 1,063.52%, putting it ahead of 98% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PRTH, IO, PLX, NAT, and USAP.
- Visit BW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.babcock.com.
BW Valuation Summary
- BW's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 70.59% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 74 months, BW's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- BW's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BW.
BW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.02||52-week high||$9.90|
|Prev. close||$7.16||52-week low||$2.11|
|Day high||$7.46||Avg. volume||1,145,183|
|50-day MA||$7.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.22||Market Cap||601.80M|
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (BW) Company Bio
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. provides energy and environmental technologies and services for the power and industrial markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1867 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
BW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BW Latest Social Stream
View Full BW Social Stream
Latest BW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BW as an investment opportunity.
AKRON, Ohio, July 27, 2021--Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. has been invited to present at Jefferies Industrials Conference, which is being held virtually on August 3-4, 2021.
AKRON, Ohio, July 26, 2021--B&W has received two contracts to design and supply technologies to achieve reduced emissions and generate cleaner energy at a power plant in Asia.
AKRON, Ohio, July 20, 2021--B&W is providing its BrightGen™ technology to customers seeking a powerful hydrogen combustion solution for utility and industrial applications.
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the first quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of March 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: BW) has signed an Intellectual Property Option Agreement with the U.S. Department of Energy's National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL). The agreement gives B&W field-limited exclusive rights to negotiate a licensing agreement, allowing it to market an advanced, particle-based thermal energy storage technology. The technology currently in development will provide up to 100 hours of long-term energy storage for up to 135 megawatts of power generation. B
BW Price Returns
Continue Researching BWWant to do more research on Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc (BW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc (BW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc (BW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch