Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (BW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.69% of US stocks.
- BW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
BW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BW is -345.69 -- better than merely 0.02% of US stocks.
- BW's price/sales ratio is 0.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 19.57% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 666.34 for BABCOCK & WILCOX ENTERPRISES INC; that's greater than it is for 99.98% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BABCOCK & WILCOX ENTERPRISES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be JILL, AVAH, TPX, GB, and UIS.
- BW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BABCOCK & WILCOX ENTERPRISES INC's official web site, go to www.babcock.com.
BW Valuation Summary
- BW's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 66.67% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 94 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BW.
BW Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 22.12%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -403.93%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 293.89%.
The table below shows BW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.03% of graded US stocks.
- BW's asset turnover comes in at 1.069 -- ranking 19th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SCX, NOBH, and OFLX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BW.
The table below shows BW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BW, see our BW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$9.18||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
BW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.56||52-week high||$8.76|
|Prev. close||$5.53||52-week low||$3.89|
|Day high||$5.62||Avg. volume||404,616|
|50-day MA||$6.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.37||Market Cap||493.35M|
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (BW) Company Bio
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. provides energy and environmental technologies and services for the power and industrial markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1867 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BW Latest Social Stream
View Full BW Social Stream
Latest BW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BABCOCK & WILCOX ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BW as an investment opportunity.
Babcock & Wilcox wins $9M contract to supply cooling systems in the Middle East
Babcock & Wilcox Awarded $9 Million Contract to Supply Cooling Systems for Middle East Green Hydrogen Project
AKRON, Ohio, March 20, 2023--B&W has been awarded a contract for more than $9 million to design and supply cooling systems for a hydrogen production facility in the Middle East.
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:BW) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:BW) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 15, 2023 Operator: Hello, everyone and welcome to the Babcock and Wilcox Q4 and Full-Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Emily and I’ll be coordinating your call today. I will now turn the call over to our host, Sharyn Brooks; Director […]
Is There Now An Opportunity In Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:BW)?
While Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. ( NYSE:BW ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it...
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
AKRON, Ohio, March 15, 2023--Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. ("B&W" or the "Company") (NYSE: BW) announced results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022.
BW Price Returns
Continue Researching BWWant to do more research on Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc (BW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc (BW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc (BW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...