Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (BW): Price and Financial Metrics
BW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.59||52-week high||$6.83|
|Prev. close||$1.53||52-week low||$0.96|
|Day high||$1.62||Avg. volume||650,512|
|50-day MA||$2.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.83||Market Cap||142.10M|
BW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BW is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BW ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
BW Stock Summary
- BABCOCK & WILCOX ENTERPRISES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.17% of US listed stocks.
- BW's price/sales ratio is 0.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.95% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -22.09 for BABCOCK & WILCOX ENTERPRISES INC; that's greater than it is for merely 1.17% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GRPN, HRB, EAST, WTER, and CYH.
- BW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BABCOCK & WILCOX ENTERPRISES INC's official web site, go to www.babcock.com.
BW Valuation Summary
- BW's price/earnings ratio is -0.9; this is 104.33% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 102 months, BW's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BW.
BW Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 22.12%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -403.93%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 293.89%.
The table below shows BW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.03% of graded US stocks.
- BW's asset turnover comes in at 1.069 -- ranking 19th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SCX, NOBH, and OFLX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BW.
The table below shows BW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (BW) Company Bio
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. provides energy and environmental technologies and services for the power and industrial markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1867 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
BW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BW Latest Social Stream
View Full BW Social Stream
Latest BW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BABCOCK & WILCOX ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BW as an investment opportunity.
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Louis Salamone, the Chief Financial Officer of...
AKRON, Ohio, November 14, 2023--Dr. Naomi Boness (Ph.D.) has been appointed to the Babcock & Wilcox Board of Directors, increasing the size of the Board to seven members.
Today is shaping up negative for Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. ( NYSE:BW ) shareholders, with the analysts...
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:BW) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-1.35 EPS, expectations were $0.09. Operator: Good evening. My name is Hannah and I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone […]
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Reports Third Quarter 2023 Results and Announces Strategic Business Realignment
AKRON, Ohio, November 09, 2023--Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. announced results for the third quarter of 2023 and information regarding its strategic business realignment.
BW Price Returns
Continue Researching BWWant to do more research on Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc (BW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc (BW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc (BW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch