BorgWarner Inc. (BWA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BWA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.42% of US stocks.
- BWA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- BWA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 28.03% of US stocks).
BWA Stock Summary
- BWA has a higher market value than 83.66% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $12,172,273,718.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 92.77%, Borgwarner Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.86% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Borgwarner Inc's share price is greater than that of just 20.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Borgwarner Inc are TAP, HUBB, BKI, FIVE, and SJM.
- BWA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Borgwarner Inc's official web site, go to www.borgwarner.com.
BWA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.55||52-week high||$54.21|
|Prev. close||$51.43||52-week low||$28.80|
|Day high||$51.55||Avg. volume||2,419,928|
|50-day MA||$48.69||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$42.34||Market Cap||12.36B|
BorgWarner Inc. (BWA) Company Bio
BorgWarner is a product leader in highly engineered components and systems for powertrains around the world. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
BWA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Borgwarner Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Borgwarner Inc ranked in the 67th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 73.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Borgwarner Inc ended up being:
- Borgwarner Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 7.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
- BWA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 7.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Borgwarner Inc experienced a tax rate of about 29% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 85.04% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BWA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWA Latest Social Stream
View Full BWA Social Stream
Latest BWA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Borgwarner Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWA as an investment opportunity.
The Sun Belt’s appeal boosts outlook for long-term housing demand. Also, Wall Street views on CCL Industries, Flexion Therapeutics, BorgWarner, Marathon Oil, and NV5 Global.
BorgWarner Inc. (NYSE: BWA) ("BorgWarner" or the "Company") announced today it priced a public offering of €1.0 billion aggregate principal amount of its 1.00% Senior Notes due 2031 (the "Senior Notes").
The following slide deck was published by BorgWarner Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
The incredibly high valuation multiples at which many EV (electric vehicle) companies are currently trading at has pushed numerous investors to the sidelines. BorgWarner Inc. (BWA), a leading auto parts and equipment solutions provider based in the U.S., might just bring back those investors. The company is still cheaply valued in the market, but it has been aggressively expanding into the EV industry. Government authorities around the world are actively pushing for zero-emission goals, and EVs are expected to play a major role in helping to achieve this objective. For this reason, policymakers have introduced tax subsidies for electric vehicles.
BWA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|