BorgWarner Inc. (BWA): Price and Financial Metrics
BWA Stock Summary
- BWA has a market capitalization of $8,526,098,324 -- more than approximately 82.23% of US stocks.
- BWA's went public 26.46 years ago, making it older than 75.95% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 11.28, Borgwarner Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 19.44% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Borgwarner Inc are LEA, IVZ, TPR, EWBC, and SEE.
- BWA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Borgwarner Inc's official web site, go to www.borgwarner.com.
BWA Stock Price Chart More Charts
BWA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.31||52-week high||$46.60|
|Prev. close||$40.50||52-week low||$30.71|
|Day high||$40.71||Avg. volume||1,168,204|
|50-day MA||$43.19||Dividend yield||1.68%|
|200-day MA||$39.60||Market Cap||8.32B|
BorgWarner Inc. (BWA) Company Bio
BorgWarner is a product leader in highly engineered components and systems for powertrains around the world. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan.