BorgWarner Inc. (BWA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BWA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.15% of US stocks.
- BWA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BWA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 46.64% of US stocks).
BWA Stock Summary
- BWA has a market capitalization of $7,898,320,954 -- more than approximately 82.47% of US stocks.
- BWA's went public 29.14 years ago, making it older than 79.26% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- BWA's price/sales ratio is 0.54; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 18.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BWA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DDS, VIV, GEF, KSS, and EYE.
- BWA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BORGWARNER INC's official web site, go to www.borgwarner.com.
BWA Valuation Summary
- BWA's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 25% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- BWA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWA.
BWA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.27%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -6.23%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -23.75%.
The table below shows BWA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BWA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.29% of graded US stocks.
- BWA's asset turnover comes in at 0.925 -- ranking 36th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- GM, SRI, and DAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BWA.
The table below shows BWA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BWA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.54||52-week high||$50.09|
|Prev. close||$31.67||52-week low||$31.14|
|Day high||$32.25||Avg. volume||1,995,720|
|50-day MA||$37.29||Dividend yield||2.15%|
|200-day MA||$39.12||Market Cap||7.47B|
BorgWarner Inc. (BWA) Company Bio
BorgWarner is a product leader in highly engineered components and systems for powertrains around the world. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
BWA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWA Latest Social Stream
View Full BWA Social Stream
Latest BWA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BORGWARNER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWA as an investment opportunity.
Read on to know what to expect from Tesla's (TSLA) AI Day 2022. Also, as an investor, should you place your bets on the stock now going by the crazy hype surrounding the event?
BorgWarner buys charging groups while corporate cousin Aptiv benefits from portfolio of cables and wires
Take advantage of the current market bloodbath and apply the buy-on-dip strategy to purchase auto stocks like BWA, RUSHA and LKQ to gain handsome long-term rewards.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
While General Motors (GM) inks deals to boost its EV game, Ford (F) begins construction of its $5.6 billion EV plant in Tennessee. Tesla's (TSLA) recall and output ramp-up in Germany also draw attention.
BWA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|