BorgWarner Inc. (BWA): Price and Financial Metrics
BWA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.80||52-week high||$51.14|
|Prev. close||$39.86||52-week low||$31.14|
|Day high||$40.29||Avg. volume||2,232,712|
|50-day MA||$41.81||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$45.07||Market Cap||9.36B|
BWA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BWA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BWA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BWA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
BWA Stock Summary
- BORGWARNER INC's market capitalization of $9,581,168,695 is ahead of 83.88% of US-listed equities.
- BWA's price/sales ratio is 0.57; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 20.05% of US stocks.
- The volatility of BORGWARNER INC's share price is greater than that of merely 17.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BORGWARNER INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DDS, FNF, PVH, PAG, and AN.
- BWA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BORGWARNER INC's official web site, go to www.borgwarner.com.
BWA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BWA's EV/EBIT ratio is 31.45% lower, now standing at 9.7.
- Over the past 243 months, BWA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWA.
BWA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 54.13%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 42.59%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 397.91%.
The table below shows BWA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BWA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.29% of graded US stocks.
- BWA's asset turnover comes in at 0.925 -- ranking 36th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- GM, SRI, and DAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BWA.
The table below shows BWA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BorgWarner Inc. (BWA) Company Bio
BorgWarner Inc. is an American automotive supplier headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan. The company maintains production facilities and technical systems at 93 sites (as of June 6, 2022) in 22 countries worldwide and has around 49,000 employees. BorgWarner is one of the 25 largest automotive suppliers in the world. Frédéric Lissalde has been CEO of BorgWarner Inc. since August 1, 2018. (Source:Wikipedia)
BWA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWA Latest Social Stream
View Full BWA Social Stream
Latest BWA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BORGWARNER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWA as an investment opportunity.
BorgWarner (BWA) closed the most recent trading day at $40.76, moving +1.65% from the previous trading session.
A deep dive into the financials of BorgWarner Inc (BWA) to discern its intrinsic value and market position
BorgWarner Inc. (NYSE: BWA) announces the following Webcast:
BorgWarner (BWA) closed at $40.34 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.17% move from the prior day.
BorgWarner Inc. (NYSE: BWA) (the "Company") today announced the Reference Yields for its previously announced cash tender offers (the "Tender Offers") for the securities set forth in the table below (the "Securities"). The Tender Offers are for up to an aggregate purchase price amount equal to $500,000,000 (the "Aggregate Tender Cap") (excluding Accrued Interest (as defined below)). All terms of the Tender Offers as described in the offer to purchase with respect to the Securities, dated August
BWA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|