Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (BWB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWB POWR Grades
- BWB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BWB is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BWB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.03% of US stocks).
BWB Stock Summary
- BWB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 253.76%, BRIDGEWATER BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.44% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BWB comes in at -107% -- higher than that of only 5.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRIDGEWATER BANCSHARES INC are HNVR, VBTX, MCBS, FPH, and ISTR.
- Visit BWB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bridgewaterbankmn.com.
BWB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BWB's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.26% lower, now standing at 10.
- BWB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.6 over the prior 61 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWB.
BWB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.95% of graded US stocks.
- BWB's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 353rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BWB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BWB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BWB, see our BWB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.17||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
BWB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.28||52-week high||$20.20|
|Prev. close||$11.31||52-week low||$10.71|
|Day high||$11.33||Avg. volume||105,446|
|50-day MA||$14.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.70||Market Cap||313.09M|
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (BWB) Company Bio
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Bridgewater Bank that provides banking products and services to commercial real estate investors, small business entrepreneurs, and high-net-worth individuals in Minnesota. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Bloomington, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
BWB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWB Latest Social Stream
View Full BWB Social Stream
Latest BWB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIDGEWATER BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWB as an investment opportunity.
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. Named a Top Community Bank by S&P Global Market Intelligence
ST. LOUIS PARK, Minn., March 28, 2023--Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: BWB), the parent company of Bridgewater Bank, was ranked 14th in S&P Global Market Intelligence’s annual ranking of the best-performing community banks of 2022 between $3 billion and $10 billion in assets.
Investors in Bridgewater Bancshares (NASDAQ:BWB) have made a notable return of 32% over the past three years
Some Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BWB ) shareholders are probably rather concerned to see the share price fall...
Should You Be Adding Bridgewater Bancshares (NASDAQ:BWB) To Your Watchlist Today?
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:BWB) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:BWB) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 26, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Bridgewater Bancshares 2022 Fourth Quarter Earnings Call. My name is Joe and I will be your conference operator today. All participants have been placed in a listen only mode during the duration of the call. After […]
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 Net Income of $13.7 Million, $0.45 Diluted Earnings Per Common Share
ST. LOUIS PARK, Minn., January 25, 2023--Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: BWB) (the Company), the parent company of Bridgewater Bank (the Bank), today announced net income of $13.7 million for the fourth quarter of 2022, a 5.4% decrease from net income of $14.5 million for the third quarter of 2022, and a 9.8% increase from net income of $12.5 million for the fourth quarter of 2021. Earnings per diluted common share for the fourth quarter of 2022 were $0.45, a 5.6% decrease compared to $0.4
BWB Price Returns
Continue Researching BWBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bridgewater Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bridgewater Bancshares Inc (BWB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bridgewater Bancshares Inc (BWB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bridgewater Bancshares Inc (BWB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...