Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (BWB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWB POWR Grades
- BWB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BWB is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- BWB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
BWB Stock Summary
- BWB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 588.22 -- higher than 94.19% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.8 for Bridgewater Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.56% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.34%, Bridgewater Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.05% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bridgewater Bancshares Inc are MCBC, EFSC, FRME, OPBK, and PGC.
- BWB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bridgewater Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.bridgewaterbankmn.com.
BWB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.11||52-week high||$18.25|
|Prev. close||$17.49||52-week low||$8.10|
|Day high||$17.88||Avg. volume||66,748|
|50-day MA||$16.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.80||Market Cap||481.25M|
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (BWB) Company Bio
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Bridgewater Bank that provides banking products and services to commercial real estate investors, small business entrepreneurs, and high-net-worth individuals in Minnesota. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Bloomington, Minnesota.
BWB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWB Latest Social Stream
View Full BWB Social Stream
Latest BWB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bridgewater Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWB as an investment opportunity.
Bridgewater (BWB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 12.12% and 2.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. Announces Record First Quarter 2021 Net Income of $10.7 Million, $0.37 Diluted Earnings Per Share
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: BWB) (the Company), the parent company of Bridgewater Bank (the Bank), today announced net income of $10.7 million for the first quarter of 2021, a 43.4% increase over net income of $7.4 million for the first quarter of 2020. Net income per diluted common share for the first quarter of 2021 was $0.37, a 46.1% increase, compared to $0.25 per diluted common share for the same period in 2020.
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But you can significantly...
Bridgewater (BWB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Billionaire investor and Bridgewater Associates founder Ray Dalio joins 'Influencers' for a discussion on what to expect with President Joe Biden in the White House.
BWB Price Returns
Continue Researching BWBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bridgewater Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bridgewater Bancshares Inc (BWB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bridgewater Bancshares Inc (BWB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bridgewater Bancshares Inc (BWB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch