Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (BWB): Price and Financial Metrics
BWB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.10||52-week high||$18.81|
|Prev. close||$11.00||52-week low||$7.90|
|Day high||$11.32||Avg. volume||83,665|
|50-day MA||$10.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.36||Market Cap||310.81M|
BWB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWB POWR Grades
- BWB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.01% of US stocks.
- BWB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BWB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
BWB Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.55, BRIDGEWATER BANCSHARES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 14.21% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BRIDGEWATER BANCSHARES INC is higher than it is for about 86.47% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.17 for BRIDGEWATER BANCSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 92.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRIDGEWATER BANCSHARES INC are ISTR, BFST, RMBI, CFBK, and MOFG.
- BWB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BRIDGEWATER BANCSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.bridgewaterbankmn.com.
BWB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BWB's price/earnings ratio is 28.28% lower, now standing at 7.1.
- Over the past 70 months, BWB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWB.
BWB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.95% of graded US stocks.
- BWB's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 353rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BWB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (BWB) Company Bio
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Bridgewater Bank that provides banking products and services to commercial real estate investors, small business entrepreneurs, and high-net-worth individuals in Minnesota. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Bloomington, Minnesota.
BWB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWB Latest Social Stream
View Full BWB Social Stream
Latest BWB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIDGEWATER BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWB as an investment opportunity.
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:BWB) has caught the attention of institutional investors who hold a sizeable 50% stake
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Bridgewater Bancshares' stock price is sensitive to...
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:BWB) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 26, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Bridgewater Bancshares 2023 Third Quarter Earnings Call. My name is Debbie, and I’ll be your conference operator today. All participants have been placed in listen-only mode. After Bridgewater’s opening remarks, there will be a question-and-answer session. […]
Q3 2023 Bridgewater Bancshares Inc Earnings Call
Net income of $9.6 million and diluted earnings per share of $0.30 reported
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2023 Net Income of $9.6 Million, $0.30 Diluted Earnings Per Common Share
ST. LOUIS PARK, Minn., October 25, 2023--Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: BWB) (the Company), the parent company of Bridgewater Bank (the Bank), today announced net income of $9.6 million for the third quarter of 2023, compared to $9.8 million for the second quarter of 2023, and $14.5 million for the third quarter of 2022. Earnings per diluted common share were $0.30 for the third quarter of 2023, compared to $0.31 for the second quarter of 2023, and $0.47 per diluted common share for the s
BWB Price Returns
Continue Researching BWBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bridgewater Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bridgewater Bancshares Inc (BWB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bridgewater Bancshares Inc (BWB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bridgewater Bancshares Inc (BWB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch