Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (BWB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWB POWR Grades
- BWB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BWB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BWB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 35.94% of US stocks).
BWB Stock Summary
- Bridgewater Bancshares Inc's stock had its IPO on March 14, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 14.67% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.95 for Bridgewater Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.38% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BWB is more volatile than only 12.17% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BWB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TBBK, PACW, BBQ, CFB, and NTB.
- Visit BWB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bridgewaterbankmn.com.
BWB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BWB's price/sales ratio is 300% higher, now standing at 4.8.
- Over the past 42 months, BWB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.7.
- BWB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWB.
BWB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.95% of graded US stocks.
- BWB's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 353rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BWB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BWB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.14||52-week high||$20.05|
|Prev. close||$15.97||52-week low||$14.97|
|Day high||$16.30||Avg. volume||42,196|
|50-day MA||$15.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.10||Market Cap||451.52M|
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (BWB) Company Bio
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Bridgewater Bank that provides banking products and services to commercial real estate investors, small business entrepreneurs, and high-net-worth individuals in Minnesota. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Bloomington, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
BWB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWB Latest Social Stream
View Full BWB Social Stream
Latest BWB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bridgewater Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWB as an investment opportunity.
The Independent Director of Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:BWB), Mohammed Lawal, Just Bought 315% More Shares
Potential Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BWB ) shareholders may wish to note that the Independent Director...
RHI, AMP, and BWB made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on February 1, 2022
Bridgewater (BWB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 0.94%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
The big shareholder groups in Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BWB ) have power over the company. Institutions...
Bridgewater (BWB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BWB Price Returns
Continue Researching BWBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bridgewater Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bridgewater Bancshares Inc (BWB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bridgewater Bancshares Inc (BWB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bridgewater Bancshares Inc (BWB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch