Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (BWB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BWB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BWB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BWB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
BWB Stock Summary
- BWB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.73% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 169.28%, BRIDGEWATER BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.89% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BWB is more volatile than only 9.27% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BWB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VBTX, RMBI, EGBN, PACW, and OPHC.
- Visit BWB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bridgewaterbankmn.com.
BWB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BWB's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.51% higher, now standing at 11.8.
- BWB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.8 over the prior 57 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWB.
BWB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.95% of graded US stocks.
- BWB's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 353rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BWB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BWB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.72||52-week high||$20.20|
|Prev. close||$18.75||52-week low||$14.97|
|Day high||$18.81||Avg. volume||47,953|
|50-day MA||$18.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.09||Market Cap||516.50M|
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (BWB) Company Bio
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Bridgewater Bank that provides banking products and services to commercial real estate investors, small business entrepreneurs, and high-net-worth individuals in Minnesota. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Bloomington, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
BWB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWB Latest Social Stream
View Full BWB Social Stream
Latest BWB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIDGEWATER BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWB as an investment opportunity.
Bridgewater Bancshares ( NASDAQ:BWB ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$33.9m (up 18% from...
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Bridgewater (BWB) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Bridgewater (BWB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.17% and 0.23%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. Announces Record Third Quarter 2022 Net Income of $14.5 Million, $0.47 Diluted Earnings Per Common Share
ST. LOUIS PARK, Minn., October 27, 2022--Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: BWB) (the Company), the parent company of Bridgewater Bank (the Bank), today announced record net income of $14.5 million for the third quarter of 2022, a 12.7% increase over net income of $12.9 million for the second quarter of 2022, and a 26.1% increase over net income of $11.5 million for the third quarter of 2021. Earnings per diluted common share for the third quarter of 2022 were $0.47, a 14.6% increase compared
Bridgewater (BWB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BWB Price Returns
Continue Researching BWBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bridgewater Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bridgewater Bancshares Inc (BWB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bridgewater Bancshares Inc (BWB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bridgewater Bancshares Inc (BWB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch