Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (BWB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BWB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.68% of US stocks.
- BWB's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BWB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
BWB Stock Summary
- BWB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 554.87 -- higher than 93.62% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BWB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.51% of US stocks.
- Bridgewater Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 26.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bridgewater Bancshares Inc are FRAF, OPBK, EFSC, FRME, and PEBK.
- BWB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bridgewater Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.bridgewaterbankmn.com.
BWB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BWB's price/sales ratio is 60.61% higher, now standing at 5.3.
- Over the past 41 months, BWB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 6.6.
- BWB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.6 over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWB.
BWB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.31||52-week high||$18.25|
|Prev. close||$16.14||52-week low||$8.65|
|Day high||$16.31||Avg. volume||60,911|
|50-day MA||$16.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.64||Market Cap||459.01M|
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (BWB) Company Bio
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Bridgewater Bank that provides banking products and services to commercial real estate investors, small business entrepreneurs, and high-net-worth individuals in Minnesota. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Bloomington, Minnesota.
BWB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWB Latest Social Stream
View Full BWB Social Stream
Latest BWB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bridgewater Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWB as an investment opportunity.
Bridgewater (BWB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ST. LOUIS PARK, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bridgewater Bank, a leading Twin Cities bank focused on meeting the unique needs of successful individuals and entrepreneurs and a subsidiary of Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: BWB), announced today that it has raised its minimum wage to $20 per hour for all regular, full-time employees, effective August 1, 2021. Bridgewater Bank is believed to be one of the few local Minnesota companies to establish a $20 per hour minimum wage. The change represent
Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. Completes Private Placement of $30.0 Million of 3.25% Fixed-to-Floating Rate Subordinated Notes
ST. LOUIS PARK, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bridgewater Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: BWB) (the Company), the parent company of Bridgewater Bank, today announced the completion of a private placement of $30.0 million in aggregate principal amount of 3.25% fixed-to-floating rate subordinated notes due 2031 (the Notes). The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the private placement for general corporate purposes, including support for organic growth plans, support for bank level capital ratios and
ST. LOUIS PARK, Minn., June 28, 2021--Bridgewater Bank, a leading Twin Cities bank focused on meeting the unique needs of successful individuals and entrepreneurs, today announced the addition of Joseph Birkholz to its team as Chief Risk Officer.
ST. LOUIS PARK, Minn., Jun 21, 2021--Bridgewater Bank, a leading Twin Cities bank focused on meeting the unique needs of successful individuals and entrepreneurs, today announced the addition of Justin Horstman to its team as Director of Investor Relations.
BWB Price Returns
Continue Researching BWBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bridgewater Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bridgewater Bancshares Inc (BWB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bridgewater Bancshares Inc (BWB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bridgewater Bancshares Inc (BWB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch