Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (BWFG): Price and Financial Metrics
BWFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.85||52-week high||$36.73|
|Prev. close||$23.45||52-week low||$21.22|
|Day high||$23.15||Avg. volume||20,653|
|50-day MA||$23.63||Dividend yield||3.45%|
|200-day MA||$28.47||Market Cap||179.21M|
BWFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWFG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BWFG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.26% of US stocks.
- BWFG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BWFG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 18.82% of US stocks).
BWFG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.74, BANKWELL FINANCIAL GROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 10.55% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.44 for BANKWELL FINANCIAL GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 93.89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 88.25%, BANKWELL FINANCIAL GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.41% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BANKWELL FINANCIAL GROUP INC are CALB, MNSB, IROQ, AX, and FBIZ.
- BWFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANKWELL FINANCIAL GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.mybankwell.com.
BWFG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BWFG's price/sales ratio is 111.11% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 114 months, BWFG's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWFG.
BWFG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 220%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 37.75%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 11.01%.
The table below shows BWFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BWFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWFG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.19% of graded US stocks.
- BWFG's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 400th of 430 Banking stocks.
- PACW, FCF, and RNST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BWFG.
The table below shows BWFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BWFG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BWFG, see our BWFG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$35.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (BWFG) Company Bio
Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. provides a range of banking services to commercial and consumer customers in Connecticut. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in New Canaan, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
BWFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWFG Latest Social Stream
View Full BWFG Social Stream
Latest BWFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANKWELL FINANCIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWFG as an investment opportunity.
Retail investors account for 37% of Bankwell Financial Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:BWFG) ownership, while institutions account for 36%
Key Insights The considerable ownership by retail investors in Bankwell Financial Group indicates that they...
Bankwell Financial Group (NASDAQ:BWFG) Is Due To Pay A Dividend Of $0.20
The board of Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BWFG ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.20 per...
Bankwell Financial Group Reports Operating Results for the First Quarter and Declares Second Quarter Dividend
NEW CANAAN, Conn., April 26, 2023--Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWFG) reported GAAP net income of $10.4 million, or $1.33 per share for the first quarter of 2023, versus $8.2 million, or $1.04 per share, for the same period in 2022.
Insiders Are Doubling Down on These 8 Bank Stocks
Insiders of bank stocks have stepped up purchases in their respective companies following the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank.
Insider Buying: The Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:BWFG) Independent Director Just Bought 17% More Shares
Investors who take an interest in Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BWFG ) should definitely note that the...
BWFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BWFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bankwell Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bankwell Financial Group Inc (BWFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bankwell Financial Group Inc (BWFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bankwell Financial Group Inc (BWFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...