Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (BWFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWFG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BWFG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BWFG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BWFG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 32.63% of US stocks).
BWFG Stock Summary
- BWFG has a higher market value than only 24.41% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $221,995,244.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BWFG is 0.3 -- better than just 24.48% of US stocks.
- BWFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bankwell Financial Group Inc are BCBP, TCBI, WASH, UNTY, and PBHC.
- Visit BWFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mybankwell.com.
BWFG Valuation Summary
- BWFG's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 233.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BWFG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 137 months.
- Over the past 137 months, BWFG's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWFG.
BWFG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 38.44%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.75%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 103.87%.
The table below shows BWFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BWFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.42||52-week high||$30.00|
|Prev. close||$29.22||52-week low||$14.08|
|Day high||$29.75||Avg. volume||36,290|
|50-day MA||$28.12||Dividend yield||1.94%|
|200-day MA||$23.81||Market Cap||232.68M|
Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (BWFG) Company Bio
Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. provides a range of banking services to commercial and consumer customers in Connecticut. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in New Canaan, Connecticut.
BWFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWFG Latest Social Stream
View Full BWFG Social Stream
Latest BWFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bankwell Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWFG as an investment opportunity.
Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (BWFG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.28% and 5.99%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bankwell Financial Group Reports Record Operating Results for the Second Quarter; Increases Dividend by 29%
NEW CANAAN, Conn., July 28, 2021--Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:BWFG) reported record GAAP net income of $6.2 million, or $0.79 per share, for the second quarter of 2021, versus $1.2 million, or $0.16 per share, for the same period in 2020.
Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (BWFG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But if you pick...
No summary available.
BWFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BWFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bankwell Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bankwell Financial Group Inc (BWFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bankwell Financial Group Inc (BWFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bankwell Financial Group Inc (BWFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch