Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (BWFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWFG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BWFG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BWFG is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BWFG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
BWFG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BWFG is currently 3.35, higher than only 13.6% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.63 for BANKWELL FINANCIAL GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 93.78% of US stocks.
- The volatility of BANKWELL FINANCIAL GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of just 6.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BWFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UBCP, AX, PGC, HFBL, and KRNY.
- BWFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANKWELL FINANCIAL GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.mybankwell.com.
BWFG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BWFG's price/sales ratio is 6.9% lower, now standing at 2.7.
- Over the past 108 months, BWFG's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWFG.
BWFG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -160.28%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -160.28%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.27%.
The table below shows BWFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BWFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWFG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.19% of graded US stocks.
- BWFG's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 400th of 430 Banking stocks.
- PACW, FCF, and RNST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BWFG.
The table below shows BWFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BWFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.44||52-week high||$36.87|
|Prev. close||$30.38||52-week low||$27.76|
|Day high||$30.44||Avg. volume||31,220|
|50-day MA||$30.01||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$32.36||Market Cap||234.69M|
Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (BWFG) Company Bio
Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. provides a range of banking services to commercial and consumer customers in Connecticut. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in New Canaan, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
BWFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWFG Latest Social Stream
View Full BWFG Social Stream
Latest BWFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANKWELL FINANCIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWFG as an investment opportunity.
Individual investors account for 37% of Bankwell Financial Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:BWFG) ownership, while institutions account for 37%
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BWFG ), it is important to...
NEW CANAAN, Conn., November 08, 2022--Courtney E. Sacchetti has been appointed to Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer at Bankwell, effective January 1, 2023, announced Christopher R. Gruseke, President and CEO of Bankwell and its parent company, Bankwell Financial Group. In her new capacity, Ms. Sacchetti will join Bankwell’s Executive Team and report to Mr. Gruseke.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Bankwell...
Bankwell Financial Group Reports Strong Operating Results on Record Loan Growth for the Third Quarter; Declares Fourth Quarter Dividend
NEW CANAAN, Conn., October 26, 2022--Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWFG) reported GAAP net income of $9.2 million, or $1.18 per share, for the third quarter of 2022, versus $6.9 million, or $0.87 per share, for the same period in 2021. During the quarter ended September 30, 2022 the Company experienced another quarter of elevated loan prepayments that positively impacted reported earnings. Adjusting for this, operating earnings per share totaled $1.08 for the third quarter of 2022. Ple
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
BWFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BWFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bankwell Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bankwell Financial Group Inc (BWFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bankwell Financial Group Inc (BWFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bankwell Financial Group Inc (BWFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch