Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (BWFG): Price and Financial Metrics
BWFG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Bankwell Financial Group Inc is higher than 97.77% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.64 for Bankwell Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.29% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BWFG is more volatile than merely 9.79% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bankwell Financial Group Inc are LEJU, CPSH, BANR, UBOH, and UTI.
- BWFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bankwell Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.mybankwell.com.
BWFG Stock Price Chart More Charts
BWFG Price/Volume Stats
Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (BWFG) Company Bio
Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. provides a range of banking services to commercial and consumer customers in Connecticut. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in New Canaan, Connecticut.