Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (BWFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWFG POWR Grades
- BWFG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BWFG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- BWFG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 29.19% of US stocks).
BWFG Stock Summary
- BWFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.71% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -52.37%, Bankwell Financial Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.83% of about US stocks.
- Bankwell Financial Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 45.43%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.41% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bankwell Financial Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FNWB, UNTY, IROQ, UBCP, and FSBW.
- BWFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bankwell Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.mybankwell.com.
BWFG Valuation Summary
- BWFG's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 208.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 93 months, BWFG's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
- BWFG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12.6 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWFG.
BWFG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 44.25%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 27.77%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 105.35%.
The table below shows BWFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BWFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWFG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.19% of graded US stocks.
- BWFG's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 400th of 430 Banking stocks.
- PACW, FCF, and RNST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BWFG.
The table below shows BWFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BWFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.61||52-week high||$32.00|
|Prev. close||$31.68||52-week low||$18.22|
|Day high||$31.14||Avg. volume||29,011|
|50-day MA||$30.20||Dividend yield||2.35%|
|200-day MA||$28.49||Market Cap||240.07M|
Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (BWFG) Company Bio
Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. provides a range of banking services to commercial and consumer customers in Connecticut. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in New Canaan, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
BWFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWFG Latest Social Stream
View Full BWFG Social Stream
Latest BWFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bankwell Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWFG as an investment opportunity.
Matt Mcneill, EVP And Chief Banking Officer at Bankwell Finl Gr (NASDAQ:BWFG), made a large insider buy on November 9, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday showed that Mcneill purchased 11,070 shares of Bankwell Finl Gr at at a price of $31.12. The total transaction amounted to $344,498. Mcneill now owns a total of 25,171 of Bankwell Finl Gr worth, 777,783. Bankwell Finl Gr shares are trading down 0.87% at $30.9
The first several days of November saw insiders spend nearly $750 million buying up shares of their companies, which is worth your attention.
Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of Bankwell Financial Group (NASDAQ:BWFG) from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research report sent to investors on Monday morning, Zacks.com reports. They currently have $33.00 price target on the banks stock. According to Zacks, Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. is a commercial bank which serves residents and 
Bankwell Financial Group (NASDAQ:BWFG) was upgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a hold rating to a buy rating in a report released on Monday, Zacks.com reports. The brokerage presently has a $33.00 target price on the banks stock. Zacks Investment Researchs price objective indicates a potential upside of 8.20% from the stocks previous close. According 
Boenning Scattergood Equities Analysts Increase Earnings Estimates for Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:BWFG)
Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:BWFG) Analysts at Boenning Scattergood boosted their FY2021 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for Bankwell Financial Group in a note issued to investors on Thursday, October 28th. Boenning Scattergood analyst E. Zwick now expects that the bank will post earnings per share of $3.26 for the year, up from their 
BWFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BWFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bankwell Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bankwell Financial Group Inc (BWFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bankwell Financial Group Inc (BWFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bankwell Financial Group Inc (BWFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch