Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (BWFG): Price and Financial Metrics
BWFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.17||52-week high||$31.61|
|Prev. close||$24.34||52-week low||$21.22|
|Day high||$24.47||Avg. volume||18,518|
|50-day MA||$26.26||Dividend yield||3.24%|
|200-day MA||$26.41||Market Cap||189.30M|
BWFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWFG POWR Grades
- BWFG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BWFG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BWFG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
BWFG Stock Summary
- BWFG's current price/earnings ratio is 5.41, which is higher than just 9.15% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BANKWELL FINANCIAL GROUP INC is higher than only 13.86% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- BWFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.26% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BANKWELL FINANCIAL GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PNFP, MNSB, FFBC, PPBI, and AX.
- Visit BWFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mybankwell.com.
BWFG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BWFG's price/sales ratio is 8.7% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- BWFG's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 118 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWFG.
BWFG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 220%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 37.75%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 11.01%.
The table below shows BWFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BWFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWFG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.19% of graded US stocks.
- BWFG's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 400th of 430 Banking stocks.
- PACW, FCF, and RNST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BWFG.
The table below shows BWFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. (BWFG) Company Bio
Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. provides a range of banking services to commercial and consumer customers in Connecticut. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in New Canaan, Connecticut.
BWFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWFG Latest Social Stream
View Full BWFG Social Stream
Latest BWFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANKWELL FINANCIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWFG as an investment opportunity.
On September 14, 2023, SEIDMAN LAWRENCE B (Trades, Portfolio), a renowned investment firm, made a notable addition to its portfolio by acquiring 723,281 shares in Bankwell Financial Group Inc (NASDAQ:BWFG). This article provides an in-depth analysis of this transaction, the guru's investment strategy, and the traded company's financial health and performance.
On September 12, 2023, Director Todd Lampert sold 4,000 shares of Bankwell Financial Group Inc (NASDAQ:BWFG).
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Anahaita Kotval, the Director of Bankwell Financial...
Bankwell Financial Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BWFG ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.20 per share on the 24th...
BWFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BWFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bankwell Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bankwell Financial Group Inc (BWFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bankwell Financial Group Inc (BWFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bankwell Financial Group Inc (BWFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch