Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP): Price and Financial Metrics
BXP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,149.48, Boston Properties Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.83% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Boston Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 94.86% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BXP is more volatile than only 6.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Boston Properties Inc are ESS, O, AWK, VTR, and AEE.
- BXP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Boston Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.bostonproperties.com.
BXP Stock Price Chart More Charts
BXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$146.92||52-week high||$147.83|
|Prev. close||$144.90||52-week low||$124.58|
|Day high||$147.01||Avg. volume||631,965|
|50-day MA||$139.69||Dividend yield||2.71%|
|200-day MA||$133.96||Market Cap||22.72B|
Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP) Company Bio
Boston Properties engages in the ownership and development of office properties. Its properties are located in Boston, Massachusetts, Washington, D.C., midtown Manhattan, New York, San Francisco, California, and Princeton, New Jersey. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.