Boston Properties Inc. (BXP): Price and Financial Metrics
BXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.31||52-week high||$79.42|
|Prev. close||$60.88||52-week low||$46.18|
|Day high||$61.28||Avg. volume||1,655,198|
|50-day MA||$65.19||Dividend yield||5.98%|
|200-day MA||$61.10||Market Cap||9.46B|
BXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BXP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.04% of US stocks.
- BXP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BXP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.36% of US stocks).
BXP Stock Summary
- BXP has a higher market value than 84.33% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $10,249,529,632.
- Of note is the ratio of BOSTON PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BOSTON PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about 96.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BOSTON PROPERTIES INC are FRT, PGRE, VNO, AHH, and NHI.
- BXP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BOSTON PROPERTIES INC's official web site, go to www.bostonproperties.com.
BXP Valuation Summary
- BXP's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 166.67% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- BXP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXP.
BXP Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.42%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -32.12%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.3%.
The table below shows BXP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BXP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BXP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.98% of graded US stocks.
- BXP's asset turnover comes in at 0.124 -- ranking 156th of 442 Trading stocks.
- ACC, AHT, and DEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BXP.
The table below shows BXP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) Company Bio
Boston Properties, Inc. is a publicly traded real estate investment trust that invests in office buildings in Boston, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C. As of December 31, 2019, the company owned or had interests in 196 commercial real estate properties, aggregating approximately 52.0 million net rentable square feet. (Source:Wikipedia)
BXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXP Latest Social Stream
View Full BXP Social Stream
Latest BXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOSTON PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXP as an investment opportunity.
BOSTON, September 21, 2023--BXP (NYSE: BXP), the largest publicly traded developer, owner, and manager of premier workplaces in the United States, announced today that it will release financial results for the third quarter on Wednesday, November 1, 2023, after the close of trading on the NYSE. BXP will host a conference call and webcast on Thursday, November 2, 2023, at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time, to discuss the financial results and provide an update on BXP.
Navigating the Thin Line Between Value and Trap in the World of Investing
Enel North America1 has signed a power purchase agreement with BXP (NYSE: BXP), the largest publicly traded developer, owner, and manager of premier workplaces in the United States, for a 21-megawatt (MW) portion of the Estonian solar project under construction in Delta County, Texas.
When a stock breaks out above the 20-day simple moving average, good things could be on the horizon. How should investors react?
Good things could be on the horizon when a stock surpasses the 50-Day simple moving average. How should investors react?
BXP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|