Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP): Price and Financial Metrics
BXP Stock Summary
- BXP has a higher market value than 86.87% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $15,989,347,846.
- Of note is the ratio of Boston Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BXP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.35% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Boston Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KIM, EXR, ADC, EPR, and OFC.
- Visit BXP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bostonproperties.com.
BXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.72||52-week high||$138.38|
|Prev. close||$104.69||52-week low||$69.69|
|Day high||$106.94||Avg. volume||1,208,468|
|50-day MA||$93.90||Dividend yield||3.82%|
|200-day MA||$89.43||Market Cap||15.99B|
Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP) Company Bio
Boston Properties engages in the ownership and development of office properties. Its properties are located in Boston, Massachusetts, Washington, D.C., midtown Manhattan, New York, San Francisco, California, and Princeton, New Jersey. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
BXP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Boston Properties Inc. To summarize, we found that Boston Properties Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 62.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Boston Properties Inc ended up being:
- 54% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 21.81% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Boston Properties Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 2.12% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 11.92% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXP Latest Social Stream
View Full BXP Social Stream
Latest BXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boston Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXP as an investment opportunity.
Most people with even the slightest interest in investing in real estate - residential or commercial - know the common quotes concerning it. Like how the three most important things to consider when purchasing it is "location - location - location." Or how Mark Twain once accurately quipped, "Buy land....
A look at the firm's latest 13F filing
ENR’s editors have selected Boston Properties Inc. as the 2020 ENR MidAtlantic Owner of the Year. Owners of the Year are chosen for their innovation and creativity throughout the region as well as their contributions to their community. The last seven MidAtlantic winners include the Penn Med, Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission, DelDott, Douglas Development, PennDOT, DC Public Schools and DC Water. The largest publicly-held developer and owner of Class A office properties in the United States, Boston Properties Inc. is a fully integrated real estate company organized as a real estate investment trust that . . .
The COVID-19 outbreak cleared out office buildings last year as companies pivoted to remote work to help slow the spread. As companies return to their workspaces, it should take some of the pressure off office REIT valuations. Two that could get the biggest shot in the arm as vaccines allow office tenants to return in the coming months are Boston Properties (NYSE: BXP) and SL Green Realty (NYSE: SLG), making them stand out as top buys right now.
Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call January 27, 2021, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Sara Buda - VP of IR Owen Thomas - CEO Doug Linde - President Mike LaBelle - CFO Ray Ritchey - Senior EVP Bob Pester - EVP, San Francisco Region Peter Johnston -...
BXP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BXPWant to see what other sources are saying about Boston Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!