Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP): Price and Financial Metrics
BXP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,149.48, Boston Properties Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.83% of US stocks.
- For BXP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.86% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Boston Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of just 2.66% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Boston Properties Inc are ESS, O, AWK, VTR, and AEE.
- Visit BXP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bostonproperties.com.
BXP Stock Price Chart More Charts
BXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$141.75||52-week high||$142.20|
|Prev. close||$142.14||52-week low||$121.52|
|Day high||$142.15||Avg. volume||528,659|
|50-day MA||$137.40||Dividend yield||2.76%|
|200-day MA||$133.18||Market Cap||21.92B|
Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP) Company Bio
Boston Properties engages in the ownership and development of office properties. Its properties are located in Boston, Massachusetts, Washington, D.C., midtown Manhattan, New York, San Francisco, California, and Princeton, New Jersey. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.