Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BXP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BXP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BXP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 201 days.
- BXP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
BXP Stock Summary
- BXP has a market capitalization of $16,792,028,773 -- more than approximately 86.6% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Boston Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Boston Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 94.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BXP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AQN, KIM, MMP, CCK, and WPC.
- BXP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Boston Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.bostonproperties.com.
BXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.81||52-week high||$110.54|
|Prev. close||$107.59||52-week low||$69.69|
|Day high||$108.02||Avg. volume||1,133,788|
|50-day MA||$105.68||Dividend yield||3.64%|
|200-day MA||$93.55||Market Cap||16.20B|
Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP) Company Bio
Boston Properties engages in the ownership and development of office properties. Its properties are located in Boston, Massachusetts, Washington, D.C., midtown Manhattan, New York, San Francisco, California, and Princeton, New Jersey. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
BXP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Boston Properties Inc. To summarize, we found that Boston Properties Inc ranked in the 32th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 60.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BXP, they are:
- 55% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 19.75% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Boston Properties Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 2.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Boston Properties Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXP Latest Social Stream
View Full BXP Social Stream
Latest BXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boston Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXP as an investment opportunity.
We believe investing is smart because history shows that stock markets go higher in the long term. But not every stock...
Boston Properties' (BXP) recent revamp efforts likely enable it to ink a 12-year lease with Boston Consulting at Metropolitan Square in Washington, DC.
Occupancy erosions in first-quarter 2021 hinder Vornado's (VNO) same-store NOI growth for the New York portfolio as well as theMART.
Boston Properties (NYSE: BXP) is the country's largest owner and developer of Class A office space. This means it has its finger on the pulse of the office market. While some investors think the pandemic has weakened that pulse, Boston Properties believes there's still lots of life in the office market.
This means office properties leased to life science companies have become a hot commodity in the pandemic. Life science properties have been hot commodities during the pandemic. For starters, they're immune to disruption from remote work since life science companies need specialized lab space to develop and test therapeutics, vaccines, and diagnostics.
BXP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|