Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP): Price and Financial Metrics
BXP Stock Summary
- BXP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 965.21 -- higher than 94.92% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For BXP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.9% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Boston Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of just 1.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Boston Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ESS, VTR, O, AWK, and HCP.
- Visit BXP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bostonproperties.com.
BXP Stock Price Chart More Charts
BXP Price/Volume Stats
Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP) Company Bio
Boston Properties engages in the ownership and development of office properties. Its properties are located in Boston, Massachusetts, Washington, D.C., midtown Manhattan, New York, San Francisco, California, and Princeton, New Jersey. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.