Boston Properties Inc. (BXP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BXP POWR Grades
- BXP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.28% of US stocks.
- BXP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- BXP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22.24% of US stocks).
BXP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $10,994,775,500, BOSTON PROPERTIES INC has a greater market value than 85.17% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of BOSTON PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BXP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.64% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BOSTON PROPERTIES INC are EPR, FRT, STOR, OFC, and BRX.
- Visit BXP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bostonproperties.com.
BXP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BXP's price/earnings ratio is 48.18% lower, now standing at 12.1.
- BXP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXP.
BXP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.11%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -43.82%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -39.68%.
The table below shows BXP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BXP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BXP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.98% of graded US stocks.
- BXP's asset turnover comes in at 0.124 -- ranking 156th of 442 Trading stocks.
- ACC, AHT, and DEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BXP.
The table below shows BXP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.76||52-week high||$133.11|
|Prev. close||$71.65||52-week low||$68.80|
|Day high||$71.48||Avg. volume||1,140,433|
|50-day MA||$73.37||Dividend yield||5.47%|
|200-day MA||$97.02||Market Cap||10.94B|
Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) Company Bio
Boston Properties, Inc. is a publicly traded real estate investment trust that invests in office buildings in Boston, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C. As of December 31, 2019, the company owned or had interests in 196 commercial real estate properties, aggregating approximately 52.0 million net rentable square feet. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXP Latest Social Stream
View Full BXP Social Stream
Latest BXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOSTON PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXP as an investment opportunity.
Not All Offices Are Created Equal… You Can Profit From One Sector That’s Poised to See Demand Growth
Despite what we might see in the upcoming year with office real estate or specific companies within the life sciences industry, REITs with exposure to in-demand properties remain a great way to earn guaranteed income through it all.
After poor performances by real estate investment trust ( REIT ) stocks in 2022, this could be one of the best times to buy them since the pandemic started in 2020. REIT prices are down and yields have risen, but many REITs have surpassed analysts’ expectations on third-quarter operating results. How do investors know which REITs to buy? Here are two of the leading office REITs, compared by eight different measures to help determine which is the better buy: SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE: SLG ) is an office REIT and the largest office landlord in New York City with 62 buildings totaling 33.6 million square feet. Boston Properties Inc. (NYSE: BXP ) is a Boston-based office REIT with nearly 200 properties concentrated in the largest cities from Boston to Seattle. The firm calls itself “the l...
BOSTON, November 16, 2022--BXP (NYSE: BXP), the largest publicly traded developer, owner, and manager of premier workplaces in the United States, today announced that it has been awarded Nareit’s 2022 Leader in the Light Award in the office property sector. This award is the highest achievement for Office REITs and acknowledges BXP’s leadership in demonstrating outstanding sustainability practices throughout the year.
As part of its capital-reallocation strategy focused on expansion in the Seattle market, Boston Properties (BXP) sells The Avant at Reston Town Center in Reston, VA, for $141 million.
BOSTON, November 09, 2022--BXP (NYSE: BXP), the largest publicly traded developer, owner, and manager of premier workplaces in the United States, announced today that it completed the disposition of The Avant at Reston Town Center in Reston, Virginia, for a gross sale price of $141 million and net proceeds of approximately $138 million.
BXP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|