Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BXP POWR Grades
- BXP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- BXP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BXP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 34.99% of US stocks).
BXP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Boston Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Boston Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 94.94% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Boston Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of only 4.8% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Boston Properties Inc are AMC, KIM, AER, ELS, and ADC.
- Visit BXP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bostonproperties.com.
BXP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BXP's price/earnings ratio is 51.8% higher, now standing at 57.
- BXP's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
- BXP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 37.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXP.
BXP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 55.11%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.69%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -14.96%.
The table below shows BXP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BXP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BXP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.98% of graded US stocks.
- BXP's asset turnover comes in at 0.124 -- ranking 156th of 442 Trading stocks.
- ACC, AHT, and DEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BXP.
The table below shows BXP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.60||52-week high||$133.11|
|Prev. close||$88.98||52-week low||$87.61|
|Day high||$91.01||Avg. volume||921,972|
|50-day MA||$106.52||Dividend yield||4.33%|
|200-day MA||$115.28||Market Cap||14.20B|
Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP) Company Bio
Boston Properties engages in the ownership and development of office properties. Its properties are located in Boston, Massachusetts, Washington, D.C., midtown Manhattan, New York, San Francisco, California, and Princeton, New Jersey. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXP Latest Social Stream
View Full BXP Social Stream
Latest BXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boston Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXP as an investment opportunity.
Robust average occupancy and higher average rates to new and existing customers aid Extra Space Storage's (EXR) Q4 performance.
Iron Mountain (IRM) records a year-over-year rise in both storage rental, as well as service revenues, in the fourth quarter of 2021.
OUTFRONT Media (OUT) records a year over year rise in revenues and expenses in the fourth quarter of 2021.
Data on customer foot traffic shows what many have already suspected or witnessed anecdotally: Shopping centers in the city have suffered more than their suburban counterparts.
Earlier this month, as the market began to slide, we posted a Market Update in which we explained that our plan was to gradually buy the dips in small increments, week after week. This assures us that we will profit in the long run, but we don't risk running out...
BXP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|