Boston Properties Inc. (BXP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BXP POWR Grades
- BXP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 63.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BXP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- BXP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.61% of US stocks).
BXP Stock Summary
- BOSTON PROPERTIES INC's market capitalization of $8,013,640,072 is ahead of 82.47% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of BOSTON PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BXP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.71% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BXP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FRT, VNO, PGRE, RTL, and AHH.
- BXP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BOSTON PROPERTIES INC's official web site, go to www.bostonproperties.com.
BXP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BXP's EV/EBIT ratio is 34.19% lower, now standing at 17.9.
- Over the past 243 months, BXP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXP.
BXP Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.42%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -32.12%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.3%.
The table below shows BXP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BXP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BXP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.98% of graded US stocks.
- BXP's asset turnover comes in at 0.124 -- ranking 156th of 442 Trading stocks.
- ACC, AHT, and DEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BXP.
The table below shows BXP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BXP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BXP, see our BXP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$123.80||Average Broker Recommendation||1.81 (Hold)|
BXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.72||52-week high||$133.11|
|Prev. close||$51.10||52-week low||$49.98|
|Day high||$53.20||Avg. volume||1,546,530|
|50-day MA||$67.72||Dividend yield||7.33%|
|200-day MA||$76.96||Market Cap||8.11B|
Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) Company Bio
Boston Properties, Inc. is a publicly traded real estate investment trust that invests in office buildings in Boston, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C. As of December 31, 2019, the company owned or had interests in 196 commercial real estate properties, aggregating approximately 52.0 million net rentable square feet. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXP Latest Social Stream
View Full BXP Social Stream
Latest BXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOSTON PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXP as an investment opportunity.
Boston Properties (BXP) Down 12.9% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Boston Properties (BXP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
BXP Announces Executive Leadership Update
BOSTON, March 02, 2023--BXP (NYSE: BXP), the largest publicly traded developer, owner, and manager of premier workplaces in the United States, today announced that Senior Executive Vice President Raymond A. Ritchey has elected to transition to a less than full time role. Although Mr. Ritchey will be allocating time to personal, business, and philanthropic pursuits outside of BXP, he will remain an integral member of the executive management team at BXP, and he will continue to support BXP’s Wash
BXP to Present at the 2023 Citi Global Property CEO Conference
BOSTON, February 28, 2023--BXP (NYSE: BXP), the largest publicly traded developer, owner, and manager of premier workplaces in the United States, announced today that Owen Thomas – Chairman & Chief Executive Officer and Doug Linde – President, will participate in a roundtable discussion at the 2023 Citi Global Property CEO Conference, which will be held at the Diplomat Resort & Spa March 5-8, 2023, in Hollywood, Florida.
Oceanwide Holdings' U.S. unit faces eviction from San Francisco skyscraper
The developer was behind one of the largest projects in San Francisco until it was halted amid the pandemic.
BXP to Present at the 2023 BofA Securities Financial Services Conference
BOSTON, February 13, 2023--BXP (NYSE: BXP), the largest publicly traded developer, owner, and manager of premier workplaces in the United States, announced today that Owen Thomas – Chairman & Chief Executive Officer and Michael LaBelle – Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a company presentation at the 2023 BofA Securities Financial Services Conference, which will be held at the Conrad Downtown Hotel from February 14-16, 2023, in New York, New York.
BXP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BXPWant to see what other sources are saying about Boston Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Boston Properties Inc (BXP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Boston Properties Inc (BXP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Boston Properties Inc (BXP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...