Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP): Price and Financial Metrics
BXP Stock Summary
- Boston Properties Inc's market capitalization of $13,587,097,440 is ahead of 90.42% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Boston Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Boston Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 94.8% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BXP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WPC, STOR, KIM, AQN, and O.
- Visit BXP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bostonproperties.com.
BXP Stock Price Chart More Charts
BXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.72||52-week high||$147.83|
|Prev. close||$83.04||52-week low||$77.21|
|Day high||$91.94||Avg. volume||1,077,059|
|50-day MA||$122.46||Dividend yield||4.72%|
|200-day MA||$130.24||Market Cap||14.07B|
Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP) Company Bio
Boston Properties engages in the ownership and development of office properties. Its properties are located in Boston, Massachusetts, Washington, D.C., midtown Manhattan, New York, San Francisco, California, and Princeton, New Jersey. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.