Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BXP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BXP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.88% of US stocks.
- BXP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- BXP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 26.95% of US stocks).
BXP Stock Summary
- BXP has a market capitalization of $17,361,327,518 -- more than approximately 85.89% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Boston Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Boston Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 95.02% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Boston Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be STOR, AQN, KIM, INVH, and NHI.
- Visit BXP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bostonproperties.com.
BXP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BXP's price/earnings ratio is 51.8% higher, now standing at 57.
- BXP's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
- BXP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 37.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXP.
BXP Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -41.89%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -0.25%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 48.57%.
The table below shows BXP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BXP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BXP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.45% of graded US stocks.
- BXP's asset turnover comes in at 0.124 -- ranking 158th of 457 Trading stocks.
- HT, ACC, and AHT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BXP.
The table below shows BXP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$109.99||52-week high||$124.24|
|Prev. close||$111.17||52-week low||$69.69|
|Day high||$111.31||Avg. volume||1,022,428|
|50-day MA||$114.77||Dividend yield||3.56%|
|200-day MA||$106.99||Market Cap||17.18B|
Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP) Company Bio
Boston Properties engages in the ownership and development of office properties. Its properties are located in Boston, Massachusetts, Washington, D.C., midtown Manhattan, New York, San Francisco, California, and Princeton, New Jersey. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXP Latest Social Stream
View Full BXP Social Stream
Latest BXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boston Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXP as an investment opportunity.
Boston Properties Prices $850.0 Million Offering of Green Bonds; Elects to Redeem $1.0 Billion of Senior Unsecured Notes Due February 2023
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Boston Properties, Inc. (NYSE: BXP) (the Company), the largest publicly traded developer, owner and manager of Class A office properties in the United States, announced today that its operating partnership, Boston Properties Limited Partnership (BPLP), has agreed to sell $850.0 million of 2.450% senior unsecured notes due 2033 in an underwritten public offering through BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC, BofA Securities, Inc., J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Truist Securit
Boston Properties, one of the world's biggest office landlords, raises fresh debt on Wednesday through a 12-year green bond financing.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Boston Properties, Inc. (NYSE: BXP), the largest publicly traded developer, owner, and manager of Class A office properties in the United States, announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.98 per share of common stock for the period July 1, 2021 to September 30, 2021 payable on October 29, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 30, 2021. Boston Properties (NYSE: BXP) is the largest public
Boston Properties found using ticker (BXP) have now 19 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 145 and 109 and has a mean target at 123. Given that the stocks previous close was at 111.4 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 10.4%. The 50 day MA is 115 while the 200 day moving average is 111.86. The market cap for the company is $16,873m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="BXP" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Boston Properties (NYSE:BXP) is the largest publicly-held developer and owner of Class A office properties in the United States, concentrated in five markets - Boston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Washington, DC. The Com...
Boston Properties with ticker code (BXP) now have 19 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 145 and 109 with the average target price sitting at 123. Given that the stocks previous close was at 115.02 this would imply there is a potential upside of 6.9%. The day 50 moving average is 115.32 and the 200 moving average now moves to 111.34. The market capitalisation for the company is $17,774m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="BXP" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Boston Properties (NYSE:BXP) is the largest publicly-held developer and owner of Class A office properties in the United States, concentrated in five markets - Boston, Los Angel...
BXP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|