Baudax Bio, Inc. (BXRX): Price and Financial Metrics
BXRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.03||52-week high||$6.89|
|Prev. close||$0.03||52-week low||$0.02|
|Day high||$0.03||Avg. volume||2,201,406|
|50-day MA||$0.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.74||Market Cap||1.20M|
BXRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXRX POWR Grades
- BXRX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BXRX is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 84 days.
- BXRX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BXRX Stock Summary
- BXRX has a higher market value than only 0.66% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $1,219,539.
- Over the past twelve months, BXRX has reported earnings growth of 518.62%, putting it ahead of 97.5% of US stocks in our set.
- BAUDAX BIO INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -1,003.82%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 0.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BAUDAX BIO INC are SSRM, DM, NLST, NVTA, and AMWL.
- BXRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BAUDAX BIO INC's official web site, go to www.baudaxbio.com.
BXRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BXRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 103.05% lower, now standing at -0.3.
- Over the past 48 months, BXRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXRX.
BXRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BXRX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.16% of graded US stocks.
- BXRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.011 -- ranking 79th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BXRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Baudax Bio, Inc. (BXRX) Company Bio
Baudax Bio, Inc., a pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes products for hospital and other acute care settings. Its lead product candidate is intravenous form of meloxicam, a non-opioid that has completed Phase III clinical trials for the management of moderate to severe pain; and is in the Phase IIIb clinical trials in colorectal surgery and orthopedic surgery patients to assess opioid consumption, pain intensity, and length of hospital stay with associated pharmacoeconomic parameters. The company's early-stage product candidates includes RP1000, an intermediate-acting neuromuscular blocking agent (NMBA) that is in phase I clinical trial; and RP2000, an ultrashort-acting NMBA, which is in pre-clinical trial; and a reversal agent, as well as Dex-IN, a proprietary intranasal formulation of dexmedetomidine. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
BXRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXRX Latest Social Stream
View Full BXRX Social Stream
Latest BXRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BAUDAX BIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXRX as an investment opportunity.
Company Poised to Initiate TI-168 Clinical Development Following Recent Shareholder Approval of Corporate Actions Related to TeraImmune Acquisition Phase 1/2a Clinical Study of TI-168 In Hemophilia A with FVIII Inhibitors Projected to Begin Q1 2024 MALVERN, Pa., Oct. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baudax Bio, Inc. (the “Company” or “Baudax Bio”) (NASDAQ: BXRX), a biotechnology company focused on developing T cell receptor (“TCR”) therapies utilizing human regulatory T cells (“Tregs”), as well as a
It's time for a dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out all of the latest news traders need to know about on Friday!
Although Baudax Bio saw significant interest because of its orphan drug designation, BXRX stock must climb a wall of worry.
Baudax Bio Announces Orphan Drug Designation Granted by U.S. FDA for TI-168 for the Treatment of Hemophilia A with Inhibitors
MALVERN, Pa., Sept. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baudax Bio, Inc. (the “Company” or “Baudax Bio”) (NASDAQ: BXRX), a biotechnology company focused on developing T cell receptor (“TCR”) therapies utilizing human regulatory T cells (“Tregs”), as well as a portfolio of clinical stage Neuromuscular Blocking Agents (“NMBs”) and an associated reversal agent, today announced that U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted orphan drug designation to its lead clinical candidate TI-168 for the tre
MALVERN, Pa., Sept. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baudax Bio, Inc. (the “Company” or “Baudax Bio”) (NASDAQ: BXRX), a biotechnology company focused on developing T cell receptor (“TCR”) therapies utilizing human regulatory T cells (“Tregs”), as well as a portfolio of clinical stage Neuromuscular Blocking Agents (“NMBs”) and an associated reversal agent, today announced that that the Company’s management will be participating in the 25th Annual H.C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference, to be he
BXRX Price Returns