Baudax Bio, Inc. (BXRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BXRX POWR Grades
- BXRX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 28.82% of US stocks.
- BXRX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- BXRX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
BXRX Stock Summary
- BXRX's went public 1.84 years ago, making it older than just 2.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.25 for Baudax Bio Inc; that's greater than it is for just 2.76% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BXRX comes in at -119.04% -- higher than that of just 1.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Baudax Bio Inc are ECOR, NVRO, EKSO, ACRX, and SIBN.
- BXRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Baudax Bio Inc's official web site, go to www.baudaxbio.com.
BXRX Valuation Summary
- BXRX's EV/EBIT ratio is -1; this is 103.41% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 22 months, BXRX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- BXRX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 22 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXRX.
BXRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BXRX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.38% of graded US stocks.
- BXRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.008 -- ranking 78th of 80 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BXRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BXRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.60||52-week high||$3.56|
|Prev. close||$0.60||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$0.62||Avg. volume||3,846,635|
|50-day MA||$0.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.02||Market Cap||50.57M|
Baudax Bio, Inc. (BXRX) Company Bio
Baudax Bio, Inc., a pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes products for hospital and other acute care settings. Its lead product candidate is intravenous form of meloxicam, a non-opioid that has completed Phase III clinical trials for the management of moderate to severe pain; and is in the Phase IIIb clinical trials in colorectal surgery and orthopedic surgery patients to assess opioid consumption, pain intensity, and length of hospital stay with associated pharmacoeconomic parameters. The company's early-stage product candidates includes RP1000, an intermediate-acting neuromuscular blocking agent (NMBA) that is in phase I clinical trial; and RP2000, an ultrashort-acting NMBA, which is in pre-clinical trial; and a reversal agent, as well as Dex-IN, a proprietary intranasal formulation of dexmedetomidine. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
BXRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXRX Latest Social Stream
View Full BXRX Social Stream
Latest BXRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baudax Bio Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXRX as an investment opportunity.
MALVERN, Pa., Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baudax Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ:BXRX), a pharmaceutical company focused on commercializing and developing innovative products for acute care settings, today announced that Gerri Henwood, the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the Oppenheimer Fall Healthcare Life Sciences & MedTech Summit on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 1:15 p.m. ET. A live webcast of the fireside chat will be available on t
MALVERN, Pa., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baudax Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ:BXRX), a pharmaceutical company focused on commercializing and developing innovative products for acute care settings, today announced that Gerri Henwood, the Companys President and Chief Executive Officer, will give a corporate presentation at the H.C. Wainwright 23 rd Annual Global Investment Conference, being held virtually September 13-15, 2021.
It's time for another eventful day of trading and we're kicking it off with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday.
Investors need to pay close attention to Baudax Bio (BXRX) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Good morning, investor!
BXRX Price Returns