Baudax Bio, Inc. (BXRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BXRX Stock Summary
- BXRX has a higher market value than only 0.13% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $2,460,461.
- BXRX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.94% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BXRX comes in at -761.16% -- higher than that of only 0.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BAUDAX BIO INC are GMBL, REED, AEL, EMCF, and SIEB.
- BXRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BAUDAX BIO INC's official web site, go to www.baudaxbio.com.
BXRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BXRX's price/earnings ratio is 100.43% lower, now standing at -0.1.
- BXRX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 37 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXRX.
BXRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BXRX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.16% of graded US stocks.
- BXRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.011 -- ranking 79th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BXRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BXRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.14||52-week high||$14.52|
|Prev. close||$0.12||52-week low||$0.12|
|Day high||$0.15||Avg. volume||781,949|
|50-day MA||$0.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.01||Market Cap||2.79M|
Baudax Bio, Inc. (BXRX) Company Bio
Baudax Bio, Inc., a pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes products for hospital and other acute care settings. Its lead product candidate is intravenous form of meloxicam, a non-opioid that has completed Phase III clinical trials for the management of moderate to severe pain; and is in the Phase IIIb clinical trials in colorectal surgery and orthopedic surgery patients to assess opioid consumption, pain intensity, and length of hospital stay with associated pharmacoeconomic parameters. The company's early-stage product candidates includes RP1000, an intermediate-acting neuromuscular blocking agent (NMBA) that is in phase I clinical trial; and RP2000, an ultrashort-acting NMBA, which is in pre-clinical trial; and a reversal agent, as well as Dex-IN, a proprietary intranasal formulation of dexmedetomidine. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
BXRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXRX Latest Social Stream
View Full BXRX Social Stream
Latest BXRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BAUDAX BIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXRX as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Gregory Aurand from Noble Financial maintained a Buy rating on Baudax Bio (BXRX - Research Report), with a price target of $0.60. The company's shares closed yesterday at $0.14.Aurand covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Baudax Bio, ChitogenX, and BioSig Technologies. According to TipRanks, Aurand has an average return of -60.9% and a 17.65% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Baudax Bio with a $0.60 average price target.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $18.86 and a one-year low of $0.13.
BX 1000 Phase II Trial Underway BX 2000 Dose Escalation Study Progressing ANJESO® Vials Sold to End Users Up 16% Third Quarter Year-Over-Year USPTO Issues Note of Allowance for additional Orange Book Listable ANJESO® Patent MALVERN, Pa., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baudax Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ:BXRX) (the “Company”), a pharmaceutical company focused on innovative products for hospital and related settings, today reported financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022,
Welcome back and get ready for another week of trading as we break down the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday morning!
Good morning, investor!
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Regeneron (REGN – Research Report) and Baudax Bio (BXRX – Research Report). Regeneron (REGN) J.P. Morgan analyst Chris Schott maintained a Hold rating on Regeneron on September 19 and set a price target of $725.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $704.22. According to TipRanks.
BXRX Price Returns