Baudax Bio, Inc. (BXRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BXRX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BXRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BXRX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BXRX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.25% of US stocks).
BXRX Stock Summary
- BXRX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.13% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Baudax Bio Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.86% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BXRX comes in at -369.43% -- higher than that of only 0.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BXRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CDXC, SREV, HAYN, CXDO, and TXMD.
- Visit BXRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.baudaxbio.com.
BXRX Valuation Summary
- BXRX's EV/EBIT ratio is -1; this is 103.41% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 22 months, BXRX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- BXRX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 22 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BXRX.
BXRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BXRX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.16% of graded US stocks.
- BXRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.011 -- ranking 79th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BXRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BXRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BXRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.76||52-week high||$32.72|
|Prev. close||$0.75||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$0.78||Avg. volume||382,595|
|50-day MA||$1.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.38||Market Cap||4.86M|
Baudax Bio, Inc. (BXRX) Company Bio
Baudax Bio, Inc., a pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes products for hospital and other acute care settings. Its lead product candidate is intravenous form of meloxicam, a non-opioid that has completed Phase III clinical trials for the management of moderate to severe pain; and is in the Phase IIIb clinical trials in colorectal surgery and orthopedic surgery patients to assess opioid consumption, pain intensity, and length of hospital stay with associated pharmacoeconomic parameters. The company's early-stage product candidates includes RP1000, an intermediate-acting neuromuscular blocking agent (NMBA) that is in phase I clinical trial; and RP2000, an ultrashort-acting NMBA, which is in pre-clinical trial; and a reversal agent, as well as Dex-IN, a proprietary intranasal formulation of dexmedetomidine. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
BXRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BXRX Latest Social Stream
View Full BXRX Social Stream
Latest BXRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baudax Bio Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BXRX as an investment opportunity.
MALVERN, Pa., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baudax Bio, Inc. (the “Company” or “Baudax Bio”) (NASDAQ: BXRX), a pharmaceutical company focused on commercializing and developing innovative products for acute care settings, announced it has commenced a proposed underwritten public offering of shares of common stock (or common stock equivalents), together with warrants to purchase its shares of common stock (the “Offering”). In addition, the Company intends to grant the underwriter an option to
In a report released today, Gregory Aurand from Noble Financial maintained a Buy rating on Baudax Bio (BXRX – Research Report), with a price target of $30.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $6.28, close to its 52-week low of $5.67. According to TipRanks.com, Aurand is ranked #6417 out of 7791 analysts. Baudax Bio has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $30.00. See the top stocks recommended by analysts >> Based on Baudax Bio's latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $281K and GAAP net loss of $16.96 million.
MALVERN, Pa., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baudax Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ:BXRX) a pharmaceutical company focused on commercializing and developing innovative products for acute care settings, today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors has approved a 1-for-35 reverse stock split of its common shares (the “Reverse Stock Split”). The Reverse Stock Split will become effective at 12:01 a.m. Eastern time on February 16, 2022 and the Company’s common stock will open for trading on The Nasdaq
With a weekend of rest under our belts, we're ready to jump back into investing with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
Good morning, trader!
BXRX Price Returns