Byline Bancorp, Inc. (BY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BY POWR Grades
- BY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.54% of US stocks.
- BY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- BY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
BY Stock Summary
- BY's went public 3.87 years ago, making it older than just 13.33% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- BY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.26% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BY comes in at -19.65% -- higher than that of only 12.76% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Byline Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RBB, ICBK, CNOB, BANC, and HBNC.
- Visit BY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bylinebancorp.com.
BY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.12||52-week high||$23.67|
|Prev. close||$22.57||52-week low||$8.69|
|Day high||$22.98||Avg. volume||105,943|
|50-day MA||$21.64||Dividend yield||1.06%|
|200-day MA||$16.45||Market Cap||854.50M|
Byline Bancorp, Inc. (BY) Company Bio
Byline Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Byline Bank that provides banking products and services to small and medium sized businesses, commercial real estate and financial sponsors, and consumers in mostly Chicago and a small presence in Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
BY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BY Latest Social Stream
View Full BY Social Stream
Latest BY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Byline Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BY as an investment opportunity.
It looks like Byline Bancorp, Inc. ( NYSE:BY ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. Investors can purchase...
Byline Bancorp, Inc. (BY) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 30, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Tony Rossi - Financial Profiles Alberto Paracchini - President Lindsay Corby - Chief Financial Officer Roberto Herencia - Executive Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Terry McEvoy - Stephens Ebrahim Poonawala...
Byline Bancorp (BY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 58.33% and 5.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Byline Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company" or "Byline") (NYSE: BY), the parent company of Byline Bank (the "Bank"), today reported net income of $21.8 million, or $0.56 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2021, compared with net income of $12.3 million, or $0.31 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2020 and net income of $3.0 million, or $0.07 per diluted share for the first quarter 2020. Adjusted net income1 was $22.2 million, or $0.57 per adjusted diluted share, for the first quarter of 2021, compared with $15.2 million, or $0.38 per adjusted diluted share1, for the fourth quarter of 2020 and $3.5 million, or $0.09 per adjusted diluted share for the first quarter of 2020.
Byline Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: BY) announced today that it will issue its first quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Thursday, April 29, 2021.
BY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|