Byline Bancorp, Inc. (BY): Price and Financial Metrics
BY Stock Summary
- Byline Bancorp Inc's stock had its IPO on June 30, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 12.3% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Byline Bancorp Inc is higher than 87.18% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BY comes in at -29.85% -- higher than that of merely 8.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Byline Bancorp Inc are ONB, CZWI, NWFL, LEVL, and PCB.
- BY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Byline Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.bylinebancorp.com.
BY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.70||52-week high||$21.56|
|Prev. close||$21.08||52-week low||$8.13|
|Day high||$21.56||Avg. volume||142,838|
|50-day MA||$17.33||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$14.25||Market Cap||798.69M|
Byline Bancorp, Inc. (BY) Company Bio
Byline Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Byline Bank that provides banking products and services to small and medium sized businesses, commercial real estate and financial sponsors, and consumers in mostly Chicago and a small presence in Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
BY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BY Latest Social Stream
View Full BY Social Stream
Latest BY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Byline Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BY as an investment opportunity.
Byline Bancorp (BY) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor of Byline Bancorp (BY).
On January 28, 2021, Byline Bancorp (NYSE:BY) declared a dividend payable on February 23, 2021 to its shareholders. Byline Bancorp also announced that shareholders on the company's books on or before February 9, 2021 are entitled to the dividend. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. The ex-dividend date for Byline Bancorp will be on February 8, 2021. The company's current dividend payout is at $0.06. That equates to a dividend yield of 1.63% at current price levels. Understanding Ex-Dividend Dates' Ex-dividend dates signal when company shares cease to trade with their current dividend payouts. There is a small intermission period before companies announce new dividends. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record...
Byline Bancorp (BY) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Byline Bancorp (BY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 40.74% and 7.84%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Byline Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!