Byline Bancorp, Inc. (BY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.39% of US stocks.
- BY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
BY Stock Summary
- Byline Bancorp Inc's stock had its IPO on June 30, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 13.46% of US equities in our set.
- BY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.33% of US stocks.
- Byline Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -19.49%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 13.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RBB, CNOB, HBNC, ONB, and FNLC.
- BY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Byline Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.bylinebancorp.com.
BY Valuation Summary
- BY's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.3; this is 136.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 49 months, BY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 146.2.
- BY's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 49 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BY.
BY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.45||52-week high||$23.67|
|Prev. close||$23.00||52-week low||$10.49|
|Day high||$23.55||Avg. volume||125,273|
|50-day MA||$22.67||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$19.05||Market Cap||905.87M|
Byline Bancorp, Inc. (BY) Company Bio
Byline Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Byline Bank that provides banking products and services to small and medium sized businesses, commercial real estate and financial sponsors, and consumers in mostly Chicago and a small presence in Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
BY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BY Latest Social Stream
View Full BY Social Stream
Latest BY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Byline Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BY as an investment opportunity.
Byline Bancorp (BY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
CHICAGO, July 08, 2021--Byline Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: BY) announced today that it will issue its second quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Thursday, July 29, 2021.
Byline Bancorp with ticker code (BY) have now 5 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 27 and 24 calculating the mean target price we have 25.4. Now with the previous closing price of 22.67 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 12.0%. The 50 day MA is 22.66 and the 200 moving average now moves to 20.02. The company has a market cap of $869m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="BY" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Byline Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Byline Bank that provides a range of banking products and services to small and medium sized businesses, commercial real est...
BY vs. SBNY: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
BY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|