Byline Bancorp, Inc. (BY): Price and Financial Metrics
BY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.21||52-week high||$26.00|
|Prev. close||$21.10||52-week low||$16.40|
|Day high||$21.30||Avg. volume||107,260|
|50-day MA||$19.75||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$20.13||Market Cap||927.24M|
BY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BY POWR Grades
- BY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BY is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 34.29% of US stocks).
BY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BYLINE BANCORP INC is higher than just 18.96% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BYLINE BANCORP INC is higher than it is for about 80.01% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.53 for BYLINE BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 88.75% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BYLINE BANCORP INC are FRME, CZWI, HAFC, FFBC, and BCML.
- BY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BYLINE BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.bylinebancorp.com.
BY Valuation Summary
- BY's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.5; this is 12.04% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BY.
BY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.17% of graded US stocks.
- BY's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 147th of 431 Banking stocks.
- LBAI, CPF, and FDBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BY.
The table below shows BY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Byline Bancorp, Inc. (BY) Company Bio
Byline Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Byline Bank that provides banking products and services to small and medium sized businesses, commercial real estate and financial sponsors, and consumers in mostly Chicago and a small presence in Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
BY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BY Latest Social Stream
View Full BY Social Stream
Latest BY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BYLINE BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BY as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Potential Byline Bancorp, Inc. ( NYSE:BY ) shareholders may wish to note that the Lead Independent Director, Antonio...
Wall Street Analysts See a 29.11% Upside in Byline Bancorp (BY): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The mean of analysts' price targets for Byline Bancorp (BY) points to a 29.1% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
WRB, BY and NSANY made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on November 2, 2023.
BY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|