Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD): Price and Financial Metrics
BYD Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.25 for Boyd Gaming Corp; that's greater than it is for 82.04% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Boyd Gaming Corp is reporting a growth rate of -102.27%; that's higher than only 18.69% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Boyd Gaming Corp comes in at -27.67%, a number that bests just 13.01% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Boyd Gaming Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be POR, CACC, OLN, NWE, and ATI.
- BYD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Boyd Gaming Corp's official web site, go to www.boydgaming.com.
BYD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.51||52-week high||$60.60|
|Prev. close||$55.70||52-week low||$6.44|
|Day high||$58.10||Avg. volume||1,158,548|
|50-day MA||$48.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.92||Market Cap||6.29B|
Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD) Company Bio
Boyd Gaming owns and operates gaming entertainment properties located in Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and New Jersey. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
BYD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Boyd Gaming Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Boyd Gaming Corp ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Boyd Gaming Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.51 years, is -0.08% -- higher than just 15.35% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 57% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 23.79% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Boyd Gaming Corp experienced a tax rate of about 81% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 94.69% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BYD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYD Latest Social Stream
View Full BYD Social Stream
Latest BYD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boyd Gaming Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYD as an investment opportunity.
WYOMISSING, Pa., Feb. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (NASDAQ: GLPI) (“GLPI” or the “Company”) today announced financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2020. Peter Carlino, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of GLPI, commented, "We ended 2020 with strong fourth quarter results and 2021 started with growing momentum, highlighting our proactive measures to creatively collaborate with our tenants throughout the year while further positioning GLPI as the REIT of choice for leading U.S. gaming operators. Reflecting the innovation of our team and the strong support and partnerships we've established with tenants, we collected all rents that were due in 2020. “During the fourth quarter, we continued to successfully and aggressively execute on our ...
Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD) Q4 2020 Results Conference Call February 16, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Josh Hirsberg - EVP and CFO Keith Smith - President and CEO Conference Call Participants Carlo Santarelli - Deutsche Bank Steve Wieczynski - Stifel Barry Jonas - Truist Securities Joe Greff - JP...
Boyd Gaming (NYSE:BYD) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Tuesday, February 16th, after market close.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.41 (-18.0% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $632.27M (-24.1% Y/Y).Analysts expects adjusted EBITDA of $187.8M.Over the last 2 years, BYD has beaten EPS estimates 75% of the...
Boyd Gaming's (BYD) fourth-quarter 2020 performance is likely to reflect dismal traffic and elevated expenses on account of reopening.
In this article we’ll check out the top 10 consumer discretionary stocks to buy in 2021, which appear poised to capitalize on an expected jump in consumer spending later this year. To go straight to the top stock picks in the space, check out Top 5 Consumer Discretionary Stocks to Buy in 2021. The consumer […]
BYD Price Returns
Continue Researching BYDWant to see what other sources are saying about Boyd Gaming Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!