Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BYD POWR Grades
- BYD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BYD is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BYD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
BYD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 57.01, Boyd Gaming Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 83.28% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, BYD has reported earnings growth of 110.44%, putting it ahead of 84.83% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Boyd Gaming Corp comes in at -29.19%, a number that bests merely 12.95% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Boyd Gaming Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GPK, BRFS, AXTA, ALSN, and FRHC.
- Visit BYD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.boydgaming.com.
BYD Valuation Summary
- BYD's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.6; this is 36.9% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- BYD's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
- BYD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 12.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BYD.
BYD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 29.38%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -16.24%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -57.31%.
The table below shows BYD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BYD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.30||52-week high||$71.00|
|Prev. close||$56.38||52-week low||$23.77|
|Day high||$57.25||Avg. volume||1,226,505|
|50-day MA||$59.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$53.08||Market Cap||6.20B|
Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD) Company Bio
Boyd Gaming owns and operates gaming entertainment properties located in Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and New Jersey. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
BYD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BYD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Boyd Gaming Corp ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BYD, they are:
- As a business, BYD is generating more cash flow than 63.48% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- 59% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 22.09% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 41% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 77.87% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BYD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYD Latest Social Stream
View Full BYD Social Stream
Latest BYD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boyd Gaming Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYD as an investment opportunity.
Apple Inc (AAPL), Boyd Gaming (BYD), AutoNation (AN) & Hess (HES) at present have solid efficiency level, and are thus expected to provide stellar returns.
Is (BYD) Outperforming Other Consumer Discretionary Stocks This Year?
WYOMISSING, Pa., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (NASDAQ: GLPI) (“GLPI” or the “Company”) today announced record financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. Financial Highlights Three Months Ended June 30,(in millions, except per share data) 2021 2020 Total Revenue $317.8 $262.0 Income from Operations $212.1 $180.7 Net Income $138.2 $112.4 FFO (1) $195.1 $166.9 AFFO (2) $203.8 $180.6 Adjusted EBITDA (3) $276.2 $246.9 Net income, per diluted common
Red Rock Resorts' (RRR) second-quarter 2021 performance benefits from the continued rollout of the COVID-19 vaccination program, removal of capacity restrictions and federal stimulus money.
Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 27, 2021 17:00 ET Company Participants Josh Hirsberg - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Keith Smith - President and Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Joe Greff - JPMorgan Carlo Santarelli - Deutsche Bank Barry Jonas - Truist...
BYD Price Returns