Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BYD POWR Grades
- BYD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BYD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BYD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 41.71% of US stocks).
BYD Stock Summary
- BYD's went public 29.32 years ago, making it older than 79.39% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BYD is more volatile than just 12.36% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BYD comes in at 15.67% -- higher than that of 90.52% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BOYD GAMING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be NNBR, LILA, CACC, POR, and RM.
- BYD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BOYD GAMING CORP's official web site, go to www.boydgaming.com.
BYD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BYD's price/earnings ratio is 14.62% lower, now standing at 11.1.
- Over the past 243 months, BYD's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BYD.
BYD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -43.97%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.1%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1583.05%.
The table below shows BYD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BYD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BYD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.31% of graded US stocks.
- BYD's asset turnover comes in at 0.48 -- ranking 44th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- TNL, YUM, and PLYA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BYD.
The table below shows BYD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BYD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.48||52-week high||$72.72|
|Prev. close||$62.14||52-week low||$46.10|
|Day high||$66.84||Avg. volume||815,478|
|50-day MA||$58.49||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$55.83||Market Cap||6.94B|
Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD) Company Bio
Boyd Gaming owns and operates gaming entertainment properties located in Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and New Jersey. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BYD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYD Latest Social Stream
View Full BYD Social Stream
Latest BYD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOYD GAMING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYD as an investment opportunity.
Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD)
Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call
February 02, 2023 05:00 PM ET
Josh Hirsberg - EVP and CFO
Keith Smith - President and CEO
Conference Call Participants
Chad Beynon - Macquarie
Joe Greff - JPMorgan
Carlo Santarelli - Deutsche Bank
Shaun Kelley - Bank of America
Steve Wieczynski - Stifel
Barry Jonas - Truist
Dan Politzer - Wells Fargo
David Katz - Jefferies
Ben Chaiken - Credit Suisse
John DeCree - CBRE Securities
Brandt Montour - Barclays
Joe Stauff - Susquehanna
Good afternoon. Thank you for attending today's Boyd Gaming ...
Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE:BYD) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 2, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. Thank you for attending today’s Boyd Gaming Fourth Quarter Conference Call. My name is Tamia and I will be your moderator for today. All lines will be in mute during the presentation portion of the call with an opportunity for […]
Boyd Gaming's (BYD) fourth-quarter 2022 top line reflects solid contributions from online gaming and management fees (from Sky River Casino), non-gaming operations and destination business.
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for Boyd (BYD) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended December 2022, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE:BYD) rallied late on Thursday after sailing past consensus marks with its Q4 earnings report. The casino company noted that it achieved records for revenue and EBITDAR on both a Q4 and full-year basis....
BYD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|