Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD): Price and Financial Metrics
BYD Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.44 for Boyd Gaming Corp; that's greater than it is for 82.25% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BYD's revenue has grown -34.5% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 10.08% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Boyd Gaming Corp's share price is greater than that of 81.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Boyd Gaming Corp are CACC, OLN, POR, AETUF, and OMAB.
- BYD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Boyd Gaming Corp's official web site, go to www.boydgaming.com.
BYD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.94||52-week high||$63.33|
|Prev. close||$62.12||52-week low||$6.44|
|Day high||$63.33||Avg. volume||1,204,248|
|50-day MA||$49.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.40||Market Cap||6.90B|
Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD) Company Bio
Boyd Gaming owns and operates gaming entertainment properties located in Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and New Jersey. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
BYD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Boyd Gaming Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Boyd Gaming Corp ranked in the 9th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 96%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Boyd Gaming Corp ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.51 years, is -0.08% -- higher than merely 15.86% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 58% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 24.99% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Boyd Gaming Corp experienced a tax rate of about 81% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 94.72% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BYD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYD Latest Social Stream
View Full BYD Social Stream
Latest BYD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boyd Gaming Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYD as an investment opportunity.
WYOMISSING, Pa., Feb. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (NASDAQ: GLPI) (“GLPI” or the “Company”) today announced financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2020. Peter Carlino, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of GLPI, commented, "We ended 2020 with strong fourth quarter results and 2021 started with growing momentum, highlighting our proactive measures to creatively collaborate with our tenants throughout the year while further positioning GLPI as the REIT of choice for leading U.S. gaming operators. Reflecting the innovation of our team and the strong support and partnerships we've established with tenants, we collected all rents that were due in 2020. “During the fourth quarter, we continued to successfully and aggressively execute on our ...
Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD) Q4 2020 Results Conference Call February 16, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Josh Hirsberg - EVP and CFO Keith Smith - President and CEO Conference Call Participants Carlo Santarelli - Deutsche Bank Steve Wieczynski - Stifel Barry Jonas - Truist Securities Joe Greff - JP...
BYD earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Shares of Boyd Gaming (NYSE:BYD) moved lower in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share fell 8.00% over the past year to $0.46, which beat the estimate of $0.39. Revenue of $635,868,000 declined by 23.68% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $632,260,000. Guidance Boyd Gaming hasn't issued any earnings guidance for the time being. Boyd Gaming hasn't issued any revenue guidance for the time being. Conference Call Details Date: Feb 16, 2021 View more earnings on BYD Time: 05:00 PM ET Webcast URL: https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/964/39758 Recent Stock Performance 52-week high: $55.50 Company's 52-week low was at $6.44 Price action over last quarter: Up 69.14% Company Profile Boyd Gaming Corp is a regiona...
Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020.
BYD Price Returns
Continue Researching BYDWant to see what other sources are saying about Boyd Gaming Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!