Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BYD POWR Grades
- BYD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.23% of US stocks.
- BYD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- BYD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
BYD Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.66%, Boyd Gaming Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 19.04% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Boyd Gaming Corp is reporting a growth rate of -2,436.99%; that's higher than only 0.75% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BYD comes in at 21.81% -- higher than that of 90.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BYD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QRTEA, PATI, CBRL, EGLE, and AMS.
- BYD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Boyd Gaming Corp's official web site, go to www.boydgaming.com.
BYD Valuation Summary
- BYD's price/earnings ratio is 21; this is 8.25% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- BYD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.1 over the prior 243 months.
- BYD's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BYD.
BYD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -174.89%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -3.05%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 162.79%.
The table below shows BYD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BYD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BYD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.98% of graded US stocks.
- BYD's asset turnover comes in at 0.449 -- ranking 45th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- RRR, RICK, and SBUX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BYD.
The table below shows BYD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BYD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.31||52-week high||$71.00|
|Prev. close||$65.78||52-week low||$30.30|
|Day high||$67.00||Avg. volume||1,197,873|
|50-day MA||$62.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.60||Market Cap||7.44B|
Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD) Company Bio
Boyd Gaming owns and operates gaming entertainment properties located in Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and New Jersey. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BYD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYD Latest Social Stream
View Full BYD Social Stream
Latest BYD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boyd Gaming Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYD as an investment opportunity.
Boyd (BYD) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Corsair (CRSR) witnesses increased demand for gear upgrades in PC gaming activities and video streaming setups.
Is (BYD) Outperforming Other Consumer Discretionary Stocks This Year?
The Dow Jones Industrial Average held a small decline in today's stock market after paring a much larger loss.
Aristocrat Gaming™ and Boyd Gaming today announced the successful launch in Nevada of Boyd Pay Wallet™, a cashless payment solution for table games powered by Aristocrat's digital wallet technology. The field trial is the latest enhancement to Boyd Pay, Boyd Gaming's cashless technology solution.
BYD Price Returns