Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BYD POWR Grades
- BYD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BYD is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- BYD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
BYD Stock Summary
- BYD's current price/earnings ratio is 58.88, which is higher than 84.84% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Boyd Gaming Corp is reporting a growth rate of 110.44%; that's higher than 85.96% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Boyd Gaming Corp comes in at -29.19%, a number that bests only 13.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Boyd Gaming Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BRFS, GPK, ALSN, TIGO, and GEL.
- BYD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Boyd Gaming Corp's official web site, go to www.boydgaming.com.
BYD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.80||52-week high||$71.00|
|Prev. close||$60.42||52-week low||$15.10|
|Day high||$62.64||Avg. volume||1,125,190|
|50-day MA||$63.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.33||Market Cap||6.93B|
Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD) Company Bio
Boyd Gaming owns and operates gaming entertainment properties located in Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and New Jersey. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
BYD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Boyd Gaming Corp. To summarize, we found that Boyd Gaming Corp ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 94.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BYD, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.57 years comes in at -0.06%; that's greater than merely 17.05% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Boyd Gaming Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 74.2% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BYD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYD Latest Social Stream
View Full BYD Social Stream
Latest BYD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boyd Gaming Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYD as an investment opportunity.
Photo by ChrisBoswell/iStock via Getty ImagesInvestment thesis: After the Q1 2021 earnings call, I am reiterating my bullish call on Red Rock Resorts (RRR) (“Red Rock” or “the Company”, hereafter). Management is clearly aligned with providing value to shareholders and the results are impressive. The sale of The Palms resort...
3 Gaming Stocks to Buy Despite Industry Headwinds
Casino stocks that are likely to trend higher as travel guidelines are eased after vaccination.
Finding strong, market-beating stocks with a positive earnings outlook becomes easier with the Zacks Rank.
Holding on to popular or trending stocks for the long-term can make your portfolio a winner.
BYD Price Returns