Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BYFC POWR Grades
- BYFC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 81.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BYFC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 40 days.
- BYFC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
BYFC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Broadway Financial Corp is higher than only 11.94% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.06 for Broadway Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 87.27% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Broadway Financial Corp is reporting a growth rate of 599.61%; that's higher than 96.55% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Broadway Financial Corp are SBSI, TMHC, BANC, CZWI, and FLIC.
- BYFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Broadway Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.broadwayfederalbank.com.
BYFC Valuation Summary
- BYFC's price/sales ratio is 16.9; this is 428.12% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BYFC's price/sales ratio has gone up 15.4.
- BYFC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 42.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BYFC.
BYFC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -33.82%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 180.7%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -259.86%.
The table below shows BYFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BYFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BYFC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.01% of graded US stocks.
- BYFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 401st of 430 Banking stocks.
- TFC, AGM, and HFBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BYFC.
The table below shows BYFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BYFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.53||52-week high||$4.28|
|Prev. close||$1.54||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$1.53||Avg. volume||190,674|
|50-day MA||$1.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.39||Market Cap||111.63M|
Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC) Company Bio
Broadway Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for Broadway Federal Bank, f.s.b. that provides various banking products and services in the United States. It accepts various deposit accounts, including savings accounts, checking accounts, NOW accounts, money market accounts, and fixed-term certificates of deposit. The company also mortgage loans, which are secured by multi-family residential properties; single family residential properties; and commercial real estate, including churches, as well as commercial business, construction, and consumer loans. In addition, it invests in securities issued by federal government agencies, residential mortgage-backed securities, and other investments. The company operates through three branch offices. Broadway Financial Corporation was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BYFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYFC Latest Social Stream
View Full BYFC Social Stream
Latest BYFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Broadway Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYFC as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
U.S. Department of the Treasury Announces Broadway as One of the Recipients of Investments Under the Emergency Capital Investment Program
LOS ANGELES, December 17, 2021--U.S. Department of the Treasury Announces Broadway as One of the Recipients of Investments Under the Emergency Capital Investment Program
No summary available.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Broadway Financial Corporation Reports Results for the Third Quarter of 2021
Broadway Financial Corporation (Broadway or the Company) (NASDAQ Capital Market: BYFC), today announced that on September 15, 2021, Mr. Jack T. Thompson submitted his resignation from the Board of the Company and its subsidiary, City First Bank, National Association (City First) for personal professional reasons, effective at 5:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time on September 15, 2021.
BYFC Price Returns
Continue Researching BYFCWant to see what other sources are saying about Broadway Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Broadway Financial Corp (BYFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Broadway Financial Corp (BYFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Broadway Financial Corp (BYFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch