Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BYFC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BYFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BYFC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- BYFC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BYFC Stock Summary
- BYFC's price/sales ratio is 14.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.76% of US stocks.
- BYFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.26% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BYFC has reported earnings growth of 595.17%, putting it ahead of 96.58% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BYFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MYFW, CFBK, ICBK, ATLC, and MBIN.
- BYFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Broadway Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.broadwayfederalbank.com.
BYFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.07||52-week high||$7.23|
|Prev. close||$2.56||52-week low||$1.21|
|Day high||$3.55||Avg. volume||1,208,030|
|50-day MA||$2.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.02||Market Cap||85.65M|
Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC) Company Bio
Broadway Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for Broadway Federal Bank, f.s.b. that provides various banking products and services in the United States. It accepts various deposit accounts, including savings accounts, checking accounts, NOW accounts, money market accounts, and fixed-term certificates of deposit. The company also mortgage loans, which are secured by multi-family residential properties; single family residential properties; and commercial real estate, including churches, as well as commercial business, construction, and consumer loans. In addition, it invests in securities issued by federal government agencies, residential mortgage-backed securities, and other investments. The company operates through three branch offices. Broadway Financial Corporation was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
BYFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYFC Latest Social Stream
View Full BYFC Social Stream
Latest BYFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Broadway Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYFC as an investment opportunity.
Welcome back, traders!
Broadway Financial Corporation Announces Results for 1st Quarter 2021
CityFirstBroadway Completes Common Stock Capital Raise
Broadway Financial Corporation ("Broadway") (Nasdaq-CM: BYFC) and CFBanc Corporation ("CFB") jointly announced that they closed their merger of equals today. As a result of the merger, Broadway, with its wholly owned bank subsidiary, City First Bank, National Association (collectively, "CityFirstBroadway") is the largest Black-led Minority Depository Institution ("MDI") in the nation, with more than $1 billion in combined assets under management and over $900 million in total depository institution assets as of December 31, 2020.
Leading Independent Proxy Advisory Firms Recommend That Broadway Financial Corporation Stockholders Vote "FOR" the Pending Merger of Equals with CFBanc Corporation
Broadway Financial Corporation ("Broadway") (NASDAQ Capital Markets: BYFC), today announced that the leading independent proxy advisory firms, Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. ("ISS") and Glass, Lewis & Co., LLC, have recommended that Broadway stockholders vote "FOR" the pending merger with CFBanc Corporation.
BYFC Price Returns
Continue Researching BYFCWant to see what other sources are saying about Broadway Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Broadway Financial Corp (BYFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Broadway Financial Corp (BYFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Broadway Financial Corp (BYFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch