Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BYFC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BYFC is currently 44.28, higher than 90.31% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, BYFC has reported earnings growth of -203.04%, putting it ahead of only 8% of US stocks in our set.
- BROADWAY FINANCIAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 51.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BYFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABCB, FRME, NWBI, OFED, and HAFC.
- Visit BYFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.broadwayfederalbank.com.
BYFC Valuation Summary
- BYFC's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BYFC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BYFC.
BYFC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 153.22%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 102.16%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.22%.
The table below shows BYFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BYFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BYFC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.01% of graded US stocks.
- BYFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 401st of 430 Banking stocks.
- TFC, AGM, and HFBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BYFC.
The table below shows BYFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BYFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.11||52-week high||$1.89|
|Prev. close||$1.15||52-week low||$0.83|
|Day high||$1.17||Avg. volume||135,386|
|50-day MA||$1.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.11||Market Cap||84.49M|
Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC) Company Bio
Broadway Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for Broadway Federal Bank, f.s.b. that provides various banking products and services in the United States. It accepts various deposit accounts, including savings accounts, checking accounts, NOW accounts, money market accounts, and fixed-term certificates of deposit. The company also mortgage loans, which are secured by multi-family residential properties; single family residential properties; and commercial real estate, including churches, as well as commercial business, construction, and consumer loans. In addition, it invests in securities issued by federal government agencies, residential mortgage-backed securities, and other investments. The company operates through three branch offices. Broadway Financial Corporation was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BYFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYFC Latest Social Stream
View Full BYFC Social Stream
Latest BYFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROADWAY FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYFC as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders in Broadway Financial (NASDAQ:BYFC) are in the red if they invested five years ago
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the Broadway Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:BYFC ) share price...
Broadway Financial Corporation Announces Results for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022
LOS ANGELES, February 10, 2023--Broadway Financial Corporation ("Broadway", "we", or the "Company") (NASDAQ Capital Market: BYFC), parent company of City First Bank, National Association (the "Bank", and collectively, with the Company, "Broadway" or "City First Broadway"), reported consolidated net earnings of $1.5 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2022, compared to consolidated net loss of $1.4 million, or ($0.02) per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2021.
Broadway Financial Corporation Announces Credit Agreement with ESOP
LOS ANGELES, December 19, 2022--Broadway Financial Corporation ("Broadway", "we", or the "Company") (NASDAQ Capital Market: BYFC), announced today that the Board of Directors of the Company (the "Board of Directors") has approved extending a series of loans from time to time aggregating up to $5 million to the City First Bank, National Association Employee Stock Ownership Trust, which was established by the City First Bank, National Association Employee Stock Ownership Plan (collectively, the "E
Broadway Financial Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: EPS: US$0.018 (vs US$0.003 in 3Q 2021)
Broadway Financial ( NASDAQ:BYFC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$7.95m (up 28% from 3Q...
Broadway Financial Corporation Announces Results for 3rd Quarter 2022
LOS ANGELES, November 03, 2022--Broadway Financial Corporation ("Broadway", "we", or the "Company") (NASDAQ Capital Market: BYFC), reported consolidated net earnings of $1.3 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2022, compared to consolidated net earnings of $182 thousand, or $0.00 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2021.
BYFC Price Returns
Continue Researching BYFCWant to see what other sources are saying about Broadway Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Broadway Financial Corp (BYFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Broadway Financial Corp (BYFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Broadway Financial Corp (BYFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...