Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BYFC POWR Grades
- BYFC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.78% of US stocks.
- BYFC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 88 days.
- BYFC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 15.11% of US stocks).
BYFC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 55.57, BROADWAY FINANCIAL CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.41% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.75%, BROADWAY FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.71% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BYFC comes in at 80.46% -- higher than that of 97.58% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BROADWAY FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be VRT, RBCAA, LSBK, WSBF, and SPB.
- BYFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BROADWAY FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.broadwayfederalbank.com.
BYFC Valuation Summary
- BYFC's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 163.64% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BYFC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BYFC.
BYFC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 102.16%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 109.64%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -23.89%.
The table below shows BYFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BYFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BYFC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.01% of graded US stocks.
- BYFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 401st of 430 Banking stocks.
- TFC, AGM, and HFBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BYFC.
The table below shows BYFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BYFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.11||52-week high||$3.50|
|Prev. close||$1.15||52-week low||$0.88|
|Day high||$1.17||Avg. volume||221,039|
|50-day MA||$1.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.49||Market Cap||84.49M|
Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC) Company Bio
Broadway Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for Broadway Federal Bank, f.s.b. that provides various banking products and services in the United States. It accepts various deposit accounts, including savings accounts, checking accounts, NOW accounts, money market accounts, and fixed-term certificates of deposit. The company also mortgage loans, which are secured by multi-family residential properties; single family residential properties; and commercial real estate, including churches, as well as commercial business, construction, and consumer loans. In addition, it invests in securities issued by federal government agencies, residential mortgage-backed securities, and other investments. The company operates through three branch offices. Broadway Financial Corporation was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BYFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYFC Latest Social Stream
View Full BYFC Social Stream
Latest BYFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROADWAY FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYFC as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES, August 09, 2022--Broadway Financial Corporation ("Broadway", "we", or the "Company") (NASDAQ Capital Market: BYFC) reported consolidated net earnings of $1.9 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2022, compared to consolidated net earnings of $701 thousand, or $0.01 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2021 and consolidated net earnings of $958 thousand, or $0.01 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2022. These three periods reflect the consol
Broadway Issues $150 million of Preferred Stock to the U.S. Department of the Treasury Under the Emergency Capital Investment Program
LOS ANGELES, June 07, 2022--Broadway Financial Corporation ("Broadway", "we" or the "Company") (NASDAQ Capital Market: BYFC), announced that the Company completed a private placement of $150 million of Senior Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series C (the "Preferred Stock"), to the United States Department of the Treasury (the "U.S. Treasury") pursuant to the Emergency Capital Investment Program ("ECIP").
LOS ANGELES, May 13, 2022--Broadway Financial Corporation Announces the Election of Mr. John Driver to the Board of Directors
LOS ANGELES, May 11, 2022--Broadway Financial Corporation Announces Results for 1st Quarter 2022
LOS ANGELES, March 11, 2022--Broadway Financial Corporation Reports Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021
BYFC Price Returns
Continue Researching BYFCWant to see what other sources are saying about Broadway Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Broadway Financial Corp (BYFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Broadway Financial Corp (BYFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Broadway Financial Corp (BYFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch