Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BYFC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BYFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BYFC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- BYFC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.36% of US stocks).
BYFC Stock Summary
- For BYFC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.45% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.73 for Broadway Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 88.06% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BYFC has reported earnings growth of 384.86%, putting it ahead of 94.02% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Broadway Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RBB, FBIZ, NFBK, SBSI, and FNLC.
- BYFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Broadway Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.broadwayfederalbank.com.
BYFC Valuation Summary
- BYFC's price/sales ratio is 16.9; this is 428.12% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BYFC's price/sales ratio has gone up 15.4.
- BYFC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 42.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BYFC.
BYFC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -106.14%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -30.46%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 43.72%.
The table below shows BYFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BYFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BYFC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.8% of graded US stocks.
- BYFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 406th of 436 Banking stocks.
- AGM, KEY, and UBCP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BYFC.
The table below shows BYFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BYFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.02||52-week high||$4.14|
|Prev. close||$3.84||52-week low||$1.41|
|Day high||$4.14||Avg. volume||1,177,792|
|50-day MA||$3.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.51||Market Cap||288.51M|
Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC) Company Bio
Broadway Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for Broadway Federal Bank, f.s.b. that provides various banking products and services in the United States. It accepts various deposit accounts, including savings accounts, checking accounts, NOW accounts, money market accounts, and fixed-term certificates of deposit. The company also mortgage loans, which are secured by multi-family residential properties; single family residential properties; and commercial real estate, including churches, as well as commercial business, construction, and consumer loans. In addition, it invests in securities issued by federal government agencies, residential mortgage-backed securities, and other investments. The company operates through three branch offices. Broadway Financial Corporation was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BYFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYFC Latest Social Stream
View Full BYFC Social Stream
Latest BYFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Broadway Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYFC as an investment opportunity.
Broadway Financial Corporation (Broadway, we or the Company) (NASDAQ Capital Market: BYFC), reported consolidated net income of $701 thousand, or $0.01 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2021, compared to a consolidated net loss of $3.5 million, or $(0.13) per share for the first quarter of 2021 and consolidated net income of $216 thousand, or $0.01 per diluted share,
In this article, we discuss the 10 cheapest stocks on Robinhood. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Cheapest Stocks on Robinhood. On July 29, California-based financial services platform Robinhood Markets, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOOD) went public in one of the most anticipated initial offerings of the […]
No summary available.
Welcome back, traders!
Broadway Financial Corporation Announces Results for 1st Quarter 2021
BYFC Price Returns
Continue Researching BYFCWant to see what other sources are saying about Broadway Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Broadway Financial Corp (BYFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Broadway Financial Corp (BYFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Broadway Financial Corp (BYFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch