Byrna Technologies Inc. (BYRN): Price and Financial Metrics
BYRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.72||52-week high||$10.38|
|Prev. close||$4.90||52-week low||$4.50|
|Day high||$4.96||Avg. volume||72,455|
|50-day MA||$5.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.46||Market Cap||103.21M|
BYRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYRN POWR Grades
- BYRN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BYRN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BYRN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 21.23% of US stocks).
BYRN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BYRNA TECHNOLOGIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BYRNA TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than it is for about merely 12.48% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BYRN comes in at 13.15% -- higher than that of 86.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BYRNA TECHNOLOGIES INC are ASLE, PRPO, ESP, USLM, and BEEM.
- Visit BYRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.byrna.com.
BYRN Valuation Summary
- BYRN's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 26.32% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BYRN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 143 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BYRN.
BYRN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -171.34%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 522.14%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 644.44%.
The table below shows BYRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BYRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BYRN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.15% of graded US stocks.
- BYRN's asset turnover comes in at 1.227 -- ranking 5th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- AME, AYI, and NOVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BYRN.
The table below shows BYRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BYRN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BYRN, see our BYRN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$36.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.17 (Strong Buy)|
Byrna Technologies Inc. (BYRN) Company Bio
Byrna Technologies Inc., a less-lethal defense technology company, develops and manufactures less-lethal equipment and munitions. It offers Byrna line of handheld personal security devices, including the Byrna HD, a handheld personal security device which is designed to be used by civilians and private security professionals, as well as accessories and third-party products that are compatible with the Byrna HD, including the projectiles used in the Byrna HD; and less-lethal munitions that comprise impact rounds designed to stop an individual without causing permanent injury or death, as well as payload rounds carrying various chemical irritants and marking products designed for 40MM rifled launchers utilized by law enforcement, correctional services, and military markets. The company also sells 12 gauge less-lethal impact rounds. It serves military, correctional services, police agencies, private security, and consumers in the United States, Canada, and South Africa. The company was formerly known as Security Devices International, Inc. and changed its name to Byrna Technologies Inc. in March 2020. Byrna Technologies Inc. was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BYRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYRN Latest Social Stream
View Full BYRN Social Stream
Latest BYRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BYRNA TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYRN as an investment opportunity.
‘Load Up,’ Says Raymond James About These 2 ‘Strong Buy’ Stocks
It’s fair to say Raymond James’ CIO Larry Adam is a big Rolling Stones fan. Either that or Adam just finds their songs to be perfect analogies for the trends exhibited across the investing landscape right now. Against a backdrop of interest rates reaching levels last seen in 2008, Adam says income investors can now ‘Get What They Want’ although the equity markets are just wishing for the Fed and inflation to ‘Get Off Of Their Cloud.’ As for the Fed itself, it ‘Can’t Get No Satisfaction’… until r
BYRNA TECHNOLOGIES REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2023 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Byrna Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: BYRN) ("Byrna", "the Company", "we" or "us") today announced financial results for its fiscal first quarter ended February 28, 2023 (Q1 FY23).
Byrna Technologies Inc. Schedules Fiscal 2023 First Quarter Financial Results Release and Conference Call for Friday, April 14th
Byrna Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: BYRN) ("Byrna" or the "Company") today announced that it will issue its financial results for its fiscal first quarter ended February 28, 2023 on Friday April 14th, 2023, before the financial markets open. Management will conduct a conference call that day at 9:00 am ET to review these results.
BYRNA TECHNOLOGIES REPORTS FISCAL YEAR 2022 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR FINANCIAL RESULTS
Byrna Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: BYRN) ("Byrna", "the Company", "we" or "us") today announced financial results for its fiscal fourth quarter (Q4 FY22) and full year (FY22) ended November 30, 2022.
Byrna Technologies Inc. Schedules Fiscal 2022 Fourth Quarter Financial Results Release and Conference Call for Thursday, February 9th
Byrna Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: BYRN) ("Byrna" or the "Company") today announced that it will issue its financial results for its fiscal fourth quarter ended November 30, 2022 on Thursday, February 9, 2023, before the financial markets open. Management will conduct a conference call that day at 9:00 am ET to review these results.
BYRN Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...