Byrna Technologies Inc. (BYRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BYRN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BYRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BYRN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- BYRN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.77% of US stocks).
BYRN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -77.45%, Byrna Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.48% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BYRN's revenue has grown 2,283.55% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.52% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Byrna Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.93% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Byrna Technologies Inc are CHMA, LIFE, FULC, XBIO, and ITCI.
- BYRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Byrna Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.byrna.com.
BYRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.77||52-week high||$29.95|
|Prev. close||$24.00||52-week low||$3.40|
|Day high||$25.99||Avg. volume||41,787|
|50-day MA||$16.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.58||Market Cap||384.49M|
Byrna Technologies Inc. (BYRN) Company Bio
Byrna Technologies Inc., a less-lethal defense technology company, develops and manufactures less-lethal equipment and munitions. It offers Byrna line of handheld personal security devices, including the Byrna HD, a handheld personal security device which is designed to be used by civilians and private security professionals, as well as accessories and third-party products that are compatible with the Byrna HD, including the projectiles used in the Byrna HD; and less-lethal munitions that comprise impact rounds designed to stop an individual without causing permanent injury or death, as well as payload rounds carrying various chemical irritants and marking products designed for 40MM rifled launchers utilized by law enforcement, correctional services, and military markets. The company also sells 12 gauge less-lethal impact rounds. It serves military, correctional services, police agencies, private security, and consumers in the United States, Canada, and South Africa. The company was formerly known as Security Devices International, Inc. and changed its name to Byrna Technologies Inc. in March 2020. Byrna Technologies Inc. was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts.
BYRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYRN Latest Social Stream
View Full BYRN Social Stream
Latest BYRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Byrna Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYRN as an investment opportunity.
Trading resumes in:
The following issues have been halted by IIROC:
Photo by artas/iStock via Getty Images It's been about four months since I published a bullish article on Byrna Technologies Inc. (OTCQB:BYRN), and during that time the stock is up about 32% against a gain of ~12.5% for the S&P 500. The company has since posted full year and quarterly...
Byrna Technologies (BYRN): Q1 GAAP EPS of $0.00.Revenue of $8.9M vs. $0.15M in last year's quarter.Gross margin was 53.3% compared to (19.5)%.Press Release...
Byrna Technologies Inc. Schedules Fiscal 2021 First Quarter Financial Results Release and Conference Call For Tuesday, April 13th
Byrna Technologies Inc. (OTCQB: BYRN) (CSE: BYRN) ("Byrna" or the "Company") today announced that it will issue its financial results for its fiscal first quarter ended February 28, 2021 on Tuesday, April 13, 2021, before the financial markets open. Management will conduct a conference call that day at 9:00 am ET to review these results.
BYRN Price Returns