Byrna Technologies Inc. (BYRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BYRN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BYRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.98% of US stocks.
- BYRN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BYRN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
BYRN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BYRN is currently 378.64, higher than 98.99% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Byrna Technologies Inc comes in at 1,648%, a number that bests 99.3% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Byrna Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.86% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Byrna Technologies Inc are TBIO, VECO, HSKA, ETON, and PACK.
- Visit BYRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.byrna.com.
BYRN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BYRN's price/sales ratio is 288.24% higher, now standing at 13.2.
- BYRN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 120 months.
- BYRN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 502.1 over the prior 120 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BYRN.
BYRN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 148.15%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -81.87%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 982.47%.
The table below shows BYRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BYRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.00||52-week high||$29.95|
|Prev. close||$24.11||52-week low||$10.84|
|Day high||$24.53||Avg. volume||111,561|
|50-day MA||$23.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.75||Market Cap||496.66M|
Byrna Technologies Inc. (BYRN) Company Bio
Byrna Technologies Inc., a less-lethal defense technology company, develops and manufactures less-lethal equipment and munitions. It offers Byrna line of handheld personal security devices, including the Byrna HD, a handheld personal security device which is designed to be used by civilians and private security professionals, as well as accessories and third-party products that are compatible with the Byrna HD, including the projectiles used in the Byrna HD; and less-lethal munitions that comprise impact rounds designed to stop an individual without causing permanent injury or death, as well as payload rounds carrying various chemical irritants and marking products designed for 40MM rifled launchers utilized by law enforcement, correctional services, and military markets. The company also sells 12 gauge less-lethal impact rounds. It serves military, correctional services, police agencies, private security, and consumers in the United States, Canada, and South Africa. The company was formerly known as Security Devices International, Inc. and changed its name to Byrna Technologies Inc. in March 2020. Byrna Technologies Inc. was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts.
BYRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYRN Latest Social Stream
View Full BYRN Social Stream
Latest BYRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Byrna Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYRN as an investment opportunity.
Gainers: TD Holdings (GLG) +42%.Byrna Technologies (BYRN) +13%.HeadHunter (HHR) +11%.Performant Financial Corporation (PFMT) +9%.HyreCar (HYRE) +7%.Losers: Wilhelmina International (WHLM) -13%.EuroDry (EDRY) -9%.Eos Energy Enterprises (EOSE) -8%.PyroGenesis Canada (PYR) -8%.Genco Shipping & Trading (GNK) -8%....
Byrna Technologies Inc. ("Byrna" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: BYRN) (CSE: BYRN), a leading provider of non-lethal personal security solutions, has announced the pricing of an upsized underwritten public offering of 2,500,000 common shares, at a public offering price of $21.00 per share, for total gross proceeds of approximately $52.5 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses. The offering was upsized from the previously announced offering size of 2,250,
Byrna Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: BYRN) (CSE: BYRN) ("Byrna" or "the Company") today announced that it has launched an underwritten public offering of 2,250,000 common shares. The underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to 337,500 additional shares of common stock in the public offering. Byrna intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
If you want to know who really controls Byrna Technologies Inc. ( NASDAQ:BYRN ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
Byrna Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: BYRN) (CSE: BYRN) ("Byrna" or "the Company") today announced results for its fiscal second quarter ended May 31, 2021.
BYRN Price Returns