BeyondSpring, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (BYSI): Price and Financial Metrics
BYSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.79||52-week high||$3.45|
|Prev. close||$0.83||52-week low||$0.54|
|Day high||$0.83||Avg. volume||143,527|
|50-day MA||$0.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.36||Market Cap||30.75M|
BYSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYSI POWR Grades
- BYSI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 49.23% of US stocks.
- BYSI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 35 days.
- BYSI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
BYSI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BYSI is -0.23 -- better than just 6.96% of US stocks.
- BYSI's price/sales ratio is 23.96; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.94% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BYSI's revenue has grown 57.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.58% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BEYONDSPRING INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DRRX, MEIP, IKT, BLPH, and PULM.
- Visit BYSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.beyondspringpharma.com.
BYSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BYSI's EV/EBIT ratio is 100.81% lower, now standing at -0.1.
- Over the past 79 months, BYSI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BYSI.
BYSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BYSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.77% of graded US stocks.
- BYSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.01 -- ranking 391st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BYSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BeyondSpring, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (BYSI) Company Bio
BeyondSpring is a global clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative immuno-oncology cancer therapies. The co is advancing its lead asset, Plinabulin, into a Phase 3 clinical trial as a direct anticancer agent in non-small cell lung cancer and a Phase 2/3 clinical trial in the prevention of chemotherapy-induced Neutropenia.
BYSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYSI Latest Social Stream
View Full BYSI Social Stream
Latest BYSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BEYONDSPRING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYSI as an investment opportunity.
Former Director at Eli Lilly, HSBC and MastercardBrings Almost Five Decades of Experience in Finance, Strategy and Risk Governance NEW YORK, June 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SEED Therapeutics (the “Company”), a BeyondSpring (NASDAQ: BYSI) subsidiary and global research company focused on harnessing and engineering “molecular glues,” a targeted protein degradation (TPD) platform to attack previously believed undruggable targets, today announced that it has appointed Jackson Tai to its Board of D
BeyondSpring and Leading Cancer Center Present Poster Highlighting Plinabulin’s Ability to Reduce Infectious Neutropenic Fever for Multiple Myeloma Patients Undergoing AHCT
Data Presented at 2023 ASCO Annual MeetingNEW YORK, June 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BeyondSpring Inc. (NASDAQ: BYSI) (“BeyondSpring” or the “Company”), a global clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on using a groundbreaking technology platform for drug discovery and developing innovative therapies to improve clinical outcomes for patients with high unmet medical needs, today announced new data from a Phase 1 investigator initiated study highlighting a reduction in chemotherapy-indu
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, biotech and mining...
NEW YORK, May 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BeyondSpring Inc. (NASDAQ: BYSI) (“BeyondSpring” or the “Company”), a global clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on using a groundbreaking technology platform for drug discovery and developing innovative therapies to improve clinical outcomes for patients with high unmet medical needs, today announced that the Company and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) will present a poster at the 2023 American Society of Clinical Oncology (AS
NEW YORK, April 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BeyondSpring Inc. (the “Company” or “BeyondSpring”) (Nasdaq: BYSI), a clinical-stage global biopharmaceutical company focused on using its novel technology platform for drug discovery and development of innovative therapies to improve clinical outcomes for patients with high unmet medical needs, today announced that it has filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2022 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
BYSI Price Returns