BeyondSpring, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (BYSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BYSI POWR Grades
- BYSI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 72.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BYSI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BYSI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BYSI Stock Summary
- BYSI's price/sales ratio is 78.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.18% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BYSI is more volatile than 99.48% of stocks we're observing.
- BeyondSpring Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -86.29%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BeyondSpring Inc are KPTI, NPTN, INSM, ALBO, and LUMO.
- Visit BYSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.beyondspringpharma.com.
BYSI Valuation Summary
- BYSI's price/earnings ratio is -20.1; this is 155.07% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 55 months, BYSI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 28.8.
- BYSI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 28.8 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BYSI.
BYSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BYSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.77% of graded US stocks.
- BYSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.01 -- ranking 391st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BYSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BYSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BYSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.16||52-week high||$33.00|
|Prev. close||$1.16||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$1.19||Avg. volume||432,679|
|50-day MA||$1.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.71||Market Cap||44.96M|
BeyondSpring, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (BYSI) Company Bio
BeyondSpring is a global clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative immuno-oncology cancer therapies. The co is advancing its lead asset, Plinabulin, into a Phase 3 clinical trial as a direct anticancer agent in non-small cell lung cancer and a Phase 2/3 clinical trial in the prevention of chemotherapy-induced Neutropenia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BYSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BYSI Latest Social Stream
View Full BYSI Social Stream
Latest BYSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BeyondSpring Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BYSI as an investment opportunity.
BeyondSpring Inc. (NASDAQ:BYSI) price on Friday, February 11, fall -4.81% below its previous days close as a downside momentum from buyers pushed the stocks value to $2.97. A look at the stocks price movement, the close in the last trading session was $3.12, moving within a range at $2.945 and $3.145. The beta value (5-Year BeyondSpring Inc.s (BYSI) Volatility Reaches 6.26%: Dont Be Comfortable Read More »
In last trading session, BeyondSpring Inc. (NASDAQ:BYSI) saw 0.32 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 1.09. Company’s recent per share price level of $3.07 trading at $0.08 or 2.68% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $113.01M. That closing price of BYSI’s stock is at … BeyondSpring Inc. (NASDAQ:BYSI), 8.79% Above Its High, Could Make A Strong Comeback. Read More »
No summary available.
BeyondSpring Inc (NASDAQ: BYSI ) plans to reduce its U.S. workforce by 35% , including reassignment of certain personnel to subsidiaries, which is expected to result in cost savings that will extend the cash runway. The reorganization follows the Full story available on Benzinga.com
Resources to be Focused on Highest Value Business Activities 35% Reduction in Workforce in the U.S. Implemented to Preserve Long-Term Sustainability NEW YORK, Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BeyondSpring Pharmaceuticals (the “Company” or “BeyondSpring”) (NASDAQ: BYSI), a global pharmaceutical company focused on the development of cancer therapeutics, today announced an organizational streamlining initiative focused on prioritizing the Company’s highest value business activities, extending its
BYSI Price Returns