Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH): Price and Financial Metrics
BZH Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.23, Beazer Homes Usa Inc has a higher such ratio than only 7.42% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Beazer Homes Usa Inc is reporting a growth rate of -337.71%; that's higher than merely 4.38% of US stocks.
- Beazer Homes Usa Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 24.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Beazer Homes Usa Inc are RRGB, LYTS, RNGR, JOB, and SDPI.
- Visit BZH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.beazer.com.
BZH Stock Price Chart More Charts
BZH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.61||52-week high||$17.23|
|Prev. close||$13.33||52-week low||$8.89|
|Day high||$13.22||Avg. volume||423,541|
|50-day MA||$14.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.17||Market Cap||395.76M|
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH) Company Bio
Beazer Homes designs, builds, and sells single-family and multi-family homes in Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.