Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BZH POWR Grades
- BZH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- BZH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BZH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.01% of US stocks).
BZH Stock Summary
- BZH's current price/earnings ratio is 3.57, which is higher than only 2.93% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- BZH's price/sales ratio is 0.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.67% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BZH comes in at 15.91% -- higher than that of 89.2% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Beazer Homes Usa Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BKU, WD, OZK, WRLD, and EEX.
- BZH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Beazer Homes Usa Inc's official web site, go to www.beazer.com.
BZH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BZH's price/earnings ratio is 68.56% lower, now standing at 6.1.
- BZH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
- BZH's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BZH.
BZH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.32%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 191.11%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -54.4%.
The table below shows BZH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BZH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BZH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.37% of graded US stocks.
- BZH's asset turnover comes in at 1.099 -- ranking 29th of 51 Construction stocks.
- GRBK, MTZ, and J are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BZH.
The table below shows BZH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BZH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BZH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.60||52-week high||$23.97|
|Prev. close||$12.07||52-week low||$10.09|
|Day high||$12.69||Avg. volume||415,810|
|50-day MA||$14.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.50||Market Cap||396.37M|
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH) Company Bio
Beazer Homes designs, builds, and sells single-family and multi-family homes in Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BZH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BZH Latest Social Stream
View Full BZH Social Stream
Latest BZH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Beazer Homes Usa Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BZH as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Beazer Homes USA, Inc. ( NYSE:BZH ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
This week will bring earnings that give insight into multiple investment themes and other important events that you should watch out for.
Investment company Venture Visionary Partners LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Bank of America Corp, Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc, Vanguard High Dividend Yield Indx ETF, Traeger Inc, Schwab U.S.
Building products represent an important fragment of the broader economy. This is because, as the population, and, in turn, the economy grows, the demand for various structures for people to live in, work in, play in, and shop in, will continue to grow as well. One company that plays a...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
BZH Price Returns