Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BZH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BZH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BZH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BZH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 20% of US stocks).
BZH Stock Summary
- BZH's current price/earnings ratio is 2.21, which is higher than only 2.49% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- BZH's price/sales ratio is 0.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 4.93% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BZH comes in at 16.86% -- higher than that of 90.89% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BEAZER HOMES USA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WD, PRG, CPHC, RES, and PATI.
- Visit BZH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.beazer.com.
BZH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BZH's EV/EBIT ratio is 68.15% lower, now standing at 4.3.
- Over the past 243 months, BZH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BZH.
BZH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 99.97%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -0.06%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.17%.
The table below shows BZH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BZH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BZH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.37% of graded US stocks.
- BZH's asset turnover comes in at 1.099 -- ranking 29th of 51 Construction stocks.
- GRBK, MTZ, and J are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BZH.
The table below shows BZH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BZH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BZH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.83||52-week high||$19.00|
|Prev. close||$15.76||52-week low||$9.47|
|Day high||$15.97||Avg. volume||189,530|
|50-day MA||$13.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.52||Market Cap||496.22M|
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH) Company Bio
Beazer Homes designs, builds, and sells single-family and multi-family homes in Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BZH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BZH Latest Social Stream
View Full BZH Social Stream
Latest BZH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BEAZER HOMES USA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BZH as an investment opportunity.
Tilt the odds in your favor in 2023 with some of these high-potential penny stocks.
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. to Webcast Its Fiscal First Quarter Results Conference Call on Thursday, February 2, 2023
ATLANTA, January 10, 2023--Beazer Homes (NYSE: BZH) (www.beazer.com) has scheduled the release of its financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022 on Thursday, February 2, 2023 after the close of the market. Management will host a conference call on the same day at 5:00 PM ET to discuss the results.
CNH Industrial and Beazer Homes have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
The homebuilders are facing a challenging 2023.
Passive investing in an index fund is a good way to ensure your own returns roughly match the overall market. When you...
BZH Price Returns