Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BZH POWR Grades
- BZH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.42% of US stocks.
- BZH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- BZH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
BZH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.6, Beazer Homes Usa Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 7.51% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BZH is currently 1.77, higher than only 5.79% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.24, Beazer Homes Usa Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 3.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BZH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBZ, HCCI, WD, STL, and OZK.
- BZH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Beazer Homes Usa Inc's official web site, go to www.beazer.com.
BZH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BZH's price/earnings ratio is 68.56% lower, now standing at 6.1.
- BZH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
- BZH's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BZH.
BZH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 155.48%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 69.93%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 209.66%.
The table below shows BZH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BZH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BZH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.1% of graded US stocks.
- BZH's asset turnover comes in at 1.099 -- ranking 29th of 53 Construction stocks.
- MTZ, GRBK, and IBP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BZH.
The table below shows BZH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BZH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BZH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.15||52-week high||$26.12|
|Prev. close||$17.43||52-week low||$11.26|
|Day high||$17.72||Avg. volume||452,764|
|50-day MA||$17.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.12||Market Cap||536.69M|
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH) Company Bio
Beazer Homes designs, builds, and sells single-family and multi-family homes in Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BZH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BZH Latest Social Stream
View Full BZH Social Stream
Latest BZH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Beazer Homes Usa Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BZH as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Beazer Homes (BZH) closed at $18.28, marking a +0.88% move from the previous day.
Beazer Homes Usa Inc (BZH): Price Down $-0.07 (-0.39)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.23 (-1.24)% Over Past Hour
Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on bzh; it is now pointing down. The post Beazer Homes Usa Inc (BZH): Price Down $-0.07 (-0.39)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.23 (-1.24)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Each of these seven stocks can be had for $20 or less, but these aren't just cheap stocks.
Stock market bulls should give a read to new financial warnings from three well-known companies: Sherwin-Williams, PPG Industries and PulteGroup.
Beazer Homes USA found using ticker (BZH) have now 3 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 29 and 23 calculating the average target price we see 25. With the stocks previous close at 19.15 this would imply there is a potential upside of 30.5%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 17.88 and the 200 day moving average is 20.07. The company has a market cap of $593m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="BZH" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Beazer Homes USA operates as a homebuilder in the United States. It designs, constructs, and sells single-family and multi-family homes under the Beazer Homes, Gather...
BZH Price Returns