Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH): Price and Financial Metrics
BZH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.96||52-week high||$35.93|
|Prev. close||$27.80||52-week low||$12.29|
|Day high||$28.30||Avg. volume||372,564|
|50-day MA||$25.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.45||Market Cap||875.79M|
BZH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BZH POWR Grades
- BZH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- BZH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BZH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.87% of US stocks).
BZH Stock Summary
- BZH's current price/earnings ratio is 5.41, which is higher than only 6.75% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BEAZER HOMES USA INC is higher than merely 21.36% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- BZH's price/sales ratio is 0.39; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 13.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BZH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WTM, SHO, DY, BH, and SLVM.
- Visit BZH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.beazer.com.
BZH Valuation Summary
- BZH's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 42.86% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BZH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BZH.
BZH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -45.6%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 8.22%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -0.06%.
The table below shows BZH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BZH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BZH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.37% of graded US stocks.
- BZH's asset turnover comes in at 1.099 -- ranking 29th of 51 Construction stocks.
- GRBK, MTZ, and J are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BZH.
The table below shows BZH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH) Company Bio
Beazer Homes designs, builds, and sells single-family and multi-family homes in Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
BZH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BZH Latest Social Stream
View Full BZH Social Stream
Latest BZH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BEAZER HOMES USA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BZH as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to Beazer Homes USA (BZH) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Ideally, a...
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (NYSE:BZH) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 16, 2023 Beazer Homes USA, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $1.8, expectations were $1.39. Operator: Good afternoon and welcome to the Beazer Homes Earnings Conference Call for the Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year ended September 30, 2023. Today’s call is being recorded […]
Q4 2023 Beazer Homes USA Inc Earnings Call
Although the revenue and EPS for Beazer (BZH) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
BZH Price Returns