Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BZH POWR Grades
- BZH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.58% of US stocks.
- BZH's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BZH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 17.42% of US stocks).
BZH Stock Summary
- BZH's current price/earnings ratio is 1.9, which is higher than merely 2.01% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.18, BEAZER HOMES USA INC has a higher such ratio than merely 4.65% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BZH comes in at 19.52% -- higher than that of 91.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BEAZER HOMES USA INC are PRG, WD, PATI, CPHC, and NECB.
- Visit BZH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.beazer.com.
BZH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BZH's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, BZH's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BZH.
BZH Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 79.02%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -220.77%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.52%.
The table below shows BZH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BZH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BZH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.37% of graded US stocks.
- BZH's asset turnover comes in at 1.099 -- ranking 29th of 51 Construction stocks.
- GRBK, MTZ, and J are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BZH.
The table below shows BZH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BZH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BZH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.72||52-week high||$23.97|
|Prev. close||$14.13||52-week low||$9.47|
|Day high||$13.93||Avg. volume||402,549|
|50-day MA||$11.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.92||Market Cap||423.67M|
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH) Company Bio
Beazer Homes designs, builds, and sells single-family and multi-family homes in Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BZH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BZH Latest Social Stream
View Full BZH Social Stream
Latest BZH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BEAZER HOMES USA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BZH as an investment opportunity.
Homebuilders are slowing down production and walking away from land deals as buyer demand cools. The adjustment is easing pressure on two headaches that have plagued builders for years: high construction costs and supply-chain delays.
Atlanta-based homebuilder Beazer Homes has dramatically slowed housing starts in response to falling buyer demand.
Beazer Homes' (BZH) third-quarter results benefits from strong closings and margins. Yet, orders fall due to slow demand.
Beazer (BZH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 41% and 17.99%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ATLANTA, November 10, 2022--Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (NYSE: BZH) (www.beazer.com) today announced its financial results for the quarter and fiscal year ended September 30, 2022.
BZH Price Returns