Baozun Inc. (BZUN): Price and Financial Metrics
BZUN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,785.8%, Baozun Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.42% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Baozun Inc is reporting a growth rate of -669.34%; that's higher than merely 2.34% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BZUN's revenue has grown 214.05% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.94% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Baozun Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WPX, AVYA, HAYN, CARS, and NLS.
- BZUN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Baozun Inc's official web site, go to www.baozun.com.
BZUN Stock Price Chart More Charts
BZUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.61||52-week high||$56.47|
|Prev. close||$32.17||52-week low||$29.50|
|Day high||$32.78||Avg. volume||1,329,233|
|50-day MA||$35.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.70||Market Cap||1.96B|
Baozun Inc. (BZUN) Company Bio
Baozun Inc. provides e-commerce solutions for brand partners in China. It offers end-to-end ecommerce solutions, including IT infrastructure setup and integration, online store design and setup, visual merchandising and marketing campaigns, store operations, customer services, warehousing, and order fulfillment. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Shanghai, China.