Baozun Inc. (BZUN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BZUN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BZUN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BZUN is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 30.1428571428571 weeks.
- BZUN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.07% of US stocks).
BZUN Stock Summary
- Baozun Inc's stock had its IPO on May 21, 2015, making it an older stock than just 21.74% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 41.39, Baozun Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 75.91% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Baozun Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -100.55%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 2.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BZUN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSN, GNE, ECHO, AIT, and SPNS.
- Visit BZUN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.baozun.com.
BZUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BZUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.52||52-week high||$57.00|
|Prev. close||$31.87||52-week low||$26.03|
|Day high||$30.30||Avg. volume||934,029|
|50-day MA||$34.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.79||Market Cap||2.07B|
Baozun Inc. (BZUN) Company Bio
Baozun Inc. provides e-commerce solutions for brand partners in China. It offers end-to-end ecommerce solutions, including IT infrastructure setup and integration, online store design and setup, visual merchandising and marketing campaigns, store operations, customer services, warehousing, and order fulfillment. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Shanghai, China.
BZUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BZUN Latest Social Stream
View Full BZUN Social Stream
Latest BZUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baozun Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BZUN as an investment opportunity.
If you own shares of Baozun, you can blame Credit Suisse for that -- and also the Chinese government. In a note out this morning, Credit Suisse "double downgraded" Baozun, tumbling the stock's rating all the way from "outperform" to "underperform" (i.e. Why did Credit Suisse decide to downgrade Baozun -- and so dramatically?
View more earnings on VODSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaFacebook Introduces Cloud Gaming For Apple Gadgets Via App: VergeCredit Suisse Downgrades Baozun To Underperform Following Chinese Regulatory Crackdown; Reduced Price Target Signifies 28% Downside© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
BEIJING, China, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baozun Inc. (NASDAQ: BZUN and HKEX: 9991) (“Baozun” or the “Company”), the leading brand e-commerce service partner that helps brands execute their e-commerce strategies in China, announced today that Baozun and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Baotong Inc. (“Baotong”) have signed a letter of intent (“LOI”) with Cainiao for its equity investment (“Investment”) in Baotong, Baozun’s warehousing and fulfillment solution subsidiary. Baozun, Baotong and C
We think all investors should try to buy and hold high quality multi-year winners. While the best companies are hard to...
Chinese e-commerce business partner Baozun has agreed to acquire all of Shanghai Yi Shang Network Informations (eFashion China) equity shares. Read More... The post Baozun to buy e-commerce company eFashion China appeared first on Verdict Retail .
BZUN Price Returns