Baozun Inc. (BZUN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BZUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.10||52-week high||$12.09|
|Prev. close||$3.84||52-week low||$3.41|
|Day high||$4.18||Avg. volume||632,753|
|50-day MA||$4.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.84||Market Cap||241.08M|
BZUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BZUN POWR Grades
- BZUN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.59% of US stocks.
- BZUN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BZUN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
BZUN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BZUN is currently 0.65, higher than just 3.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BAOZUN INC is reporting a growth rate of 390.69%; that's higher than 96.12% of US stocks.
- BAOZUN INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 696.57%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BAOZUN INC are PTPI, XRAY, BZFD, ICLK, and TG.
- Visit BZUN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.baozun.com.
Baozun Inc. (BZUN) Company Bio
Baozun Inc. provides e-commerce solutions for brand partners in China. It offers end-to-end ecommerce solutions, including IT infrastructure setup and integration, online store design and setup, visual merchandising and marketing campaigns, store operations, customer services, warehousing, and order fulfillment. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
BZUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BZUN Latest Social Stream
View Full BZUN Social Stream
Latest BZUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BAOZUN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BZUN as an investment opportunity.
Baozun Schedules Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
SHANGHAI, China, May 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baozun Inc. (NASDAQ: BZUN and HKEX: 9991) (“Baozun” or the “Company”), a leading brand e-commerce solution provider and digital commerce enabler in China, announced today that it will hold its annual general meeting of shareholders (“AGM”) on Thursday, June 15, 2023, at 2:00 p.m., Hong Kong time (or 2:00 a.m. on Thursday, June 15, 2023, New York time). The meeting will be held at Unit 1701-1707 & 1716, 17/F., BEA Tower Millennium City 5, 418 Kwun
Baozun to Announce First Quarter 2023 Unaudited Financial Results on May 25, 2023
SHANGHAI, China, May 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baozun Inc. (Nasdaq: BZUN and HKEX: 9991) (“Baozun”, the “Company” or the “Group”), a leading brand e-commerce solution provider and digital commerce enabler in China, today announced that it will release its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023 (the “Results”), on Thursday, May 25, 2023, before the open of U.S. markets. The Company will host a conference call to discuss the earnings at 7:30 a.m. Eastern Time on
Baozun (NASDAQ:BZUN) investors are sitting on a loss of 90% if they invested five years ago
Long term investing is the way to go, but that doesn't mean you should hold every stock forever. We really hate to see...
Baozun Releases 2022 Sustainability Report
SHANGHAI, China, April 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baozun Inc. (Nasdaq: BZUN and HKEX: 9991) (“Baozun”, the “Company” or the “Group”), a leading brand e-commerce solution provider and digital commerce enabler in China, announced today the release of its 2022 annual sustainability report (the “Sustainability Report”), showcasing the Company’s achievements and endeavors in environmental sustainability, social responsibility, and corporate governance. Mr. Vincent Qiu, the Founder, Chairman and Chi
Baozun Files Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year 2022
SHANGHAI, China, April 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baozun Inc. (Nasdaq: BZUN and HKEX: 9991) (“Baozun”, the “Company” or the “Group”), a leading brand e-commerce solution provider and digital commerce enabler in China, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2022 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on April 25, 2023. The annual report can be accessed on the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.baozun.c
BZUN Price Returns
Continue Researching BZUNWant to see what other sources are saying about Baozun Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Baozun Inc (BZUN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Baozun Inc (BZUN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Baozun Inc (BZUN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...