Corporacion America Airports SA Common Shares (CAAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAAP POWR Grades
- CAAP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CAAP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- CAAP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.82% of US stocks).
CAAP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CAAP is currently 1,110.23, higher than 99.68% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Corporacion America Airports Sa is higher than it is for about 92.36% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CAAP's revenue has grown -55.55% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.96% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Corporacion America Airports Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be LXU, ARL, CIG, DKL, and TGS.
- Visit CAAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.caap.aero.
CAAP Valuation Summary
- CAAP's price/earnings ratio is -3.4; this is 113.05% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CAAP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 43 months.
- Over the past 43 months, CAAP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAAP.
CAAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAAP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.82% of graded US stocks.
- CAAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.167 -- ranking 111th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CAAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CAAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.64||52-week high||$6.37|
|Prev. close||$5.70||52-week low||$1.72|
|Day high||$5.74||Avg. volume||200,227|
|50-day MA||$5.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.00||Market Cap||902.51M|
Corporacion America Airports SA Common Shares (CAAP) Company Bio
Corporación América Airports S.A. acquires, develops, and operates airport concessions. It operates 51 airports in Latin America, Europe, and Eurasia. The company was formerly knwona as A.C.I. Airports International S.à r.l. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Luxembourg. Corporación América Airports S.A. is a subsidiary of A.C.I. Airports S.à r.l.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAAP Latest Social Stream
View Full CAAP Social Stream
Latest CAAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Corporacion America Airports Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAAP as an investment opportunity.
Southwest (LUV) plans to add nearly two dozen new flights to Austin and increase frequencies on its existing Hawaii services in 2022.
LUXEMBOURG, September 16, 2021--Corporación América Airports S.A. (NYSE: CAAP), ("CAAP" or the "Company") the largest private sector airport operator in the world by number of airports, reported today a 320.4% YoY increase in passenger traffic in August 2021, and a 52.8% decline when compared to the same period of 2019.
The recent slump in economic reopening names has created a buying opportunity in these seven travel stocks for the rest of 2021.
Amid staffing shortages, American Airlines' (AAL) issues with the labor union do not bode well for the company.
Ryanair's (RYAAY) August traffic and load factor improve significantly from the year-ago level owing to continued recovery in air-travel demand in the European Union.
CAAP Price Returns
Continue Researching CAAPWant to see what other sources are saying about Corporacion America Airports Sa's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Corporacion America Airports Sa (CAAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Corporacion America Airports Sa (CAAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Corporacion America Airports Sa (CAAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch