Corporacion America Airports SA Common Shares (CAAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAAP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CAAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CAAP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CAAP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CAAP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Corporacion America Airports Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CAAP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.65% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Corporacion America Airports Sa's share price is greater than that of only 3.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Corporacion America Airports Sa are GRNQ, OXSQ, SALM, TGS, and FCRD.
- CAAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Corporacion America Airports Sa's official web site, go to www.caap.aero.
CAAP Valuation Summary
- CAAP's price/earnings ratio is -3.4; this is 113.05% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CAAP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 43 months.
- Over the past 43 months, CAAP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAAP.
CAAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAAP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.21% of graded US stocks.
- CAAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.167 -- ranking 110th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CAAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CAAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.15||52-week high||$6.79|
|Prev. close||$6.09||52-week low||$4.63|
|Day high||$6.20||Avg. volume||79,166|
|50-day MA||$6.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.80||Market Cap||984.12M|
Corporacion America Airports SA Common Shares (CAAP) Company Bio
Corporación América Airports S.A. acquires, develops, and operates airport concessions. It operates 51 airports in Latin America, Europe, and Eurasia. The company was formerly knwona as A.C.I. Airports International S.à r.l. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Luxembourg. Corporación América Airports S.A. is a subsidiary of A.C.I. Airports S.à r.l.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAAP Latest Social Stream
View Full CAAP Social Stream
Latest CAAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Corporacion America Airports Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAAP as an investment opportunity.
LUXEMBOURG, February 21, 2022--Corporación América Airports S.A. (NYSE: CAAP), ("CAAP"), the largest private sector airport operator in the world by number of airports, announced today that Aeropuertos Argentina 2000 (the "Company" or "AA2000"), a subsidiary of CAAP, successfully issued $174 million of dollar-linked notes, in the local market, in two tranches:
LUXEMBOURG, February 16, 2022--Corporación América Airports S.A. (NYSE: CAAP), ("CAAP" or the "Company") the largest private sector airport operator in the world by number of airports, reported today a 78.6% YoY increase in passenger traffic in January 2022, and a 37.0% decline when compared to the same period of 2019.
Corporación América Airports' (NYSE:CAAP) subsidiary Inframerica, which operates the Brasilia Airport in Brazil, will start expansion work of the airport in 2022. The expansion project includes the construction of a shopping mall, entertainment center and logistics center. The projects begin to be delivered at the end of 2023, with the completion of...
LUXEMBOURG, February 08, 2022--Corporación América Airports S.A. (NYSE: CAAP), ("CAAP" or the "Company") the largest private sector airport concession operator in the world by number of airports, announced today that its subsidiary Inframerica, which operates the Brasilia Airport in Brazil, will start the expansion works of the airport site, in 2022. This is the second phase of the project, which will be carried out through partnerships, and will comprise the construction of a shopping mall and
LUXEMBOURG, January 17, 2022--Corporación América Airports S.A. (NYSE: CAAP), ("CAAP" or the "Company") the largest private sector airport operator in the world by number of airports, reported today a 114.2% YoY increase in passenger traffic in December 2021, and a 33.2% decline when compared to the same period of 2019.
CAAP Price Returns
Continue Researching CAAPWant to see what other sources are saying about Corporacion America Airports Sa's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Corporacion America Airports Sa (CAAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Corporacion America Airports Sa (CAAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Corporacion America Airports Sa (CAAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch