Corporacion America Airports SA Common Shares (CAAP): Price and Financial Metrics
CAAP Stock Summary
- CAAP's went public 2.05 years ago, making it older than merely 4.75% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 131.84, Corporacion America Airports Sa P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.39% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Corporacion America Airports Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LOAN, DKL, TKC, GLAD, and AMTX.
- Visit CAAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.corporacionamericaairports.com.
CAAP Stock Price Chart More Charts
CAAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.26||52-week high||$8.69|
|Prev. close||$5.23||52-week low||$3.73|
|Day high||$5.38||Avg. volume||217,245|
|50-day MA||$5.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.91||Market Cap||841.71M|
Corporacion America Airports SA Common Shares (CAAP) Company Bio
Corporación América Airports S.A. acquires, develops, and operates airport concessions. It operates 51 airports in Latin America, Europe, and Eurasia. The company was formerly knwona as A.C.I. Airports International S.à r.l. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Luxembourg. Corporación América Airports S.A. is a subsidiary of A.C.I. Airports S.à r.l.