Corporacion America Airports SA Common Shares (CAAP): Price and Financial Metrics
CAAP Stock Summary
- CAAP's went public 1.84 years ago, making it older than only 3.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CAAP's current price/earnings ratio is 93.66, which is higher than 93.6% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Corporacion America Airports Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TPVG, LOAN, TKC, CZZ, and TCRD.
- CAAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Corporacion America Airports Sa's official web site, go to www.corporacionamericaairports.com.
CAAP Stock Price Chart More Charts
CAAP Price/Volume Stats
Corporacion America Airports SA Common Shares (CAAP) Company Bio
Corporación América Airports S.A. acquires, develops, and operates airport concessions. It operates 51 airports in Latin America, Europe, and Eurasia. The company was formerly knwona as A.C.I. Airports International S.à r.l. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Luxembourg. Corporación América Airports S.A. is a subsidiary of A.C.I. Airports S.à r.l.