Cable One, Inc. (CABO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CABO POWR Grades
- CABO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 75.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CABO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CABO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.33% of US stocks).
CABO Stock Summary
- For CABO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.75% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CABO is more volatile than 84.28% of stocks we're observing.
- CABLE ONE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CABO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NI, RM, SLCA, NXST, and DRVN.
- CABO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CABLE ONE INC's official web site, go to www.cableone.biz.
CABO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, CABO's price/earnings ratio is 26.52% lower, now standing at 16.9.
- CABO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CABO.
CABO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 99%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 17.62%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 55.86%.
The table below shows CABO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CABO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CABO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.77% of graded US stocks.
- CABO's asset turnover comes in at 0.276 -- ranking 54th of 64 Communication stocks.
- CHTR, CXDO, and VZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CABO.
The table below shows CABO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CABO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CABO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$657.38||52-week high||$1,576.49|
|Prev. close||$688.92||52-week low||$609.85|
|Day high||$693.71||Avg. volume||61,737|
|50-day MA||$730.17||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$931.78||Market Cap||3.77B|
Cable One, Inc. (CABO) Company Bio
Cable One, a cable operator, provides consumers in the U.S. with high speed Internet, cable television and telephone service. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
CABO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CABO Latest Social Stream
View Full CABO Social Stream
Latest CABO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CABLE ONE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CABO as an investment opportunity.
Is It Time To Consider Buying Cable One, Inc. (NYSE:CABO)?
While Cable One, Inc. ( NYSE:CABO ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of...
Cable One Named to Newsweek's 'America's Greatest Workplaces for Women 2023' List
Cable One®, a leading broadband communications provider, was recently named by Newsweek and Plant-A Insights Group as one of America's Greatest Workplaces for Women 2023.
Is it Worthy to Invest in Cable One, Inc. (CABO)?
Heartland Advisors, an investment management company, released its “Heartland Mid Cap Value Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the strategy returned a 12.38% (Net of Advisory Fees) compared to a 10.45% gain for the Russell Midcap Value Index. The stock selection in […]
Taking A Look At Cable One, Inc.'s (NYSE:CABO) ROE
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Is Cable One (CABO) Stock Trading at an Attractive Valuation?
Heartland Advisors, an investment management company, released its “Heartland Opportunistic Value Equity Strategy” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the strategy returned 13.42% Net of Advisory Fees compared to the Russell 3000 Value Index’s 12.18% return. The robust stock selection in the Information Technology […]
CABO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CABOWant to do more research on Cable One Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cable One Inc (CABO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cable One Inc (CABO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cable One Inc (CABO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...