Cable One, Inc. (CABO): Price and Financial Metrics
CABO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 825.77, Cable One Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.44% of US stocks.
- Cable One Inc's stock had its IPO on July 1, 2015, making it an older stock than only 14.36% of US equities in our set.
- CABO's current price/earnings ratio is 48.75, which is higher than 85.65% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cable One Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MTZ, CLH, ALK, GWR, and FAF.
- Visit CABO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cableone.net.
CABO Stock Price Chart More Charts
CABO Price/Volume Stats
Cable One, Inc. (CABO) Company Bio
Cable One, a cable operator, provides consumers in the U.S. with high speed Internet, cable television and telephone service. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.