Cable One, Inc. (CABO): Price and Financial Metrics
CABO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 501.72, Cable One Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.43% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 57.11, Cable One Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.77% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- CABO's price/sales ratio is 8.52; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 85.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cable One Inc are MLCO, LAMR, CBOE, EHC, and ALK.
- CABO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cable One Inc's official web site, go to www.cableone.net.
CABO Stock Price Chart More Charts
CABO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,807.25||52-week high||$1,830.50|
|Prev. close||$1,798.59||52-week low||$910.95|
|Day high||$1,826.01||Avg. volume||26,688|
|50-day MA||$1,623.16||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$1,350.17||Market Cap||10.32B|
Cable One, Inc. (CABO) Company Bio
Cable One, a cable operator, provides consumers in the U.S. with high speed Internet, cable television and telephone service. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
CABO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cable One Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cable One Inc ranked in the 36st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 52.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cable One Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.67 years comes in at 0.25%; that's greater than 69.31% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 89% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 71.39% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Communication Services), Cable One Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 19.67% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|