Cable One, Inc. (CABO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CABO POWR Grades
- CABO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 68.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CABO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CABO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.94% of US stocks).
CABO Stock Summary
- CABO has a higher market value than 80.63% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,427,239,968.
- For CABO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.3% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 76.46%, Cable One Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.38% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cable One Inc are SJW, MTZ, YORW, BAH, and FOCS.
- Visit CABO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cableone.biz.
CABO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, CABO's EV/EBIT ratio is 27.31% higher, now standing at 31.7.
- CABO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.4 over the prior 75 months.
- CABO's price/sales ratio has moved up 6 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CABO.
CABO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CABO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.77% of graded US stocks.
- CABO's asset turnover comes in at 0.276 -- ranking 54th of 64 Communication stocks.
- CHTR, CXDO, and VZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CABO.
The table below shows CABO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CABO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CABO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,280.06||52-week high||$2,136.14|
|Prev. close||$1,248.77||52-week low||$1,049.81|
|Day high||$1,287.50||Avg. volume||44,961|
|50-day MA||$1,330.12||Dividend yield||0.88%|
|200-day MA||$1,636.88||Market Cap||7.67B|
Cable One, Inc. (CABO) Company Bio
Cable One, a cable operator, provides consumers in the U.S. with high speed Internet, cable television and telephone service. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
CABO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CABO Latest Social Stream
View Full CABO Social Stream
Latest CABO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cable One Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CABO as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Charter Communications Inc. and Comcast Corp. edge lower Tuesday after an analyst downgraded both telecommunications stocks, arguing that the landscape for cable companies is set to become more challenging.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Cable ONE (CABO – Research Report) and Ruth's Hospitality (RUTH – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Cable ONE (CABO) In a report released today, Brandon Nispel from KeyBanc maintained a Buy rating on Cable ONE, with a price target of $2326.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $1440.36, close to its 52-week low of $1375.62.
Cable One (CABO -1.1%) has given up earlier gains, moving lower with the broader market, after Wells Fargo upgrades to Overweight ahead of an upcoming Investor Day.That comes after the…
No summary available.
Cable One (CABO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -12.82% and 0.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CABO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|