Cable One, Inc. (CABO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CABO has less volatility in its price than 80.52% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CABO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UL, NMR, SLRX, AC and OLLI.
CABO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Cable One Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 55.9% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CABO, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Cable One Inc produces a dividend yield 0.75% -- which falls in the bottom 11.07%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Communication Services sector, Cable One Inc's expected return of -55.9% is higher than 4.17% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CABO has a discount rate lower than 4.17% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Cable One Inc than it is for just 20.83% of other dividend issuers in the Communication Services sector.
CABO Dividend Chart
CABO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CABO Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CMCSA||Comcast Corporation CI A||2.75%|
|2||CABO||Cable One, Inc.||0.88%|
|3||GLIBA||GCI Liberty, Inc. -||0.00%|
|5||ATUS||Altice USA, Inc.||0.00%|
|6||VDTH||Videocon d2h Limited||0.00%|
|7||DISH||DISH Network Corp. Cl A||0.00%|
|8||CHTR||Charter Communications Inc. Cl A||0.00%|
|9||LBRDA||Liberty Broadband Corporation -||0.00%|
|10||LBRDK||Liberty Broadband Corporation||0.00%|
|11||LBTYA||Liberty Global plc - Class A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|12||LBTYK||Liberty Global plc - Class C Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|13||LILA||Liberty Latin America Ltd. -||0.00%|
|14||LILAK||Liberty Latin America Ltd.||0.00%|