Cable One, Inc. (CABO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, CABO's comes in at -4.97 -- better than just 21.63% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CABO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TARO, PAHC, WING, SKYW and FBC.
CABO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Cable One Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 83.02%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CABO, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Cable One Inc produces a dividend yield 0.53% -- which falls in the bottom 2.69%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Communication Services sector, the expected return of -83.02%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 0% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Cable One Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 0% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for CABO than it is for merely 13.79% of other equities in the Communication Services sector that also issue dividends.
CABO Dividend Chart
CABO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CABO Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CMCSA||Comcast Corporation -||2.44%|
|2||CABO||Cable One, Inc.||0.53%|
|3||SATS||EchoStar Corporation - common stock||0.00%|
|4||GLIBA||GCI Liberty, Inc. -||0.00%|
|6||ATUS||Altice USA, Inc.||0.00%|
|7||VDTH||Videocon d2h Limited||0.00%|
|8||DISH||DISH Network Corporation -||0.00%|
|9||CHTR||Charter Communications, Inc. -||0.00%|
|10||LBRDA||Liberty Broadband Corporation -||0.00%|
|11||LBRDK||Liberty Broadband Corporation||0.00%|
|12||LBTYA||Liberty Global plc - Class A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|13||LBTYK||Liberty Global plc - Class C Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|14||LILA||Liberty Latin America Ltd. -||0.00%|
|15||LILAK||Liberty Latin America Ltd.||0.00%|