Cable One, Inc. (CABO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CABO has less volatility in its price than 82.13% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CABO's price: LECO, IGIC, STFC, ENSG and CURO.
CABO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CABO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 84.84% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cable One Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, CABO offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.49% of its fellow sector mates.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Communication Services sector, Cable One Inc's expected return of -84.84% is higher than just 0% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CABO has a discount rate lower than just 0% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CABO than it is for just 11.11% of other equities in the Communication Services sector that also issue dividends.
CABO Dividend Chart
CABO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CABO Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CMCSA||Comcast Corporation CI A||1.74%|
|2||CABO||Cable One, Inc.||0.56%|
|3||GLIBA||GCI Liberty, Inc. -||0.00%|
|5||ATUS||Altice USA, Inc.||0.00%|
|6||VDTH||Videocon d2h Limited||0.00%|
|7||DISH||DISH Network Corp. Cl A||0.00%|
|8||CHTR||Charter Communications Inc. Cl A||0.00%|
|9||LBRDA||Liberty Broadband Corporation -||0.00%|
|10||LBRDK||Liberty Broadband Corporation||0.00%|
|11||LBTYA||Liberty Global plc - Class A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|12||LBTYK||Liberty Global plc - Class C Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|13||LILA||Liberty Latin America Ltd. -||0.00%|
|14||LILAK||Liberty Latin America Ltd.||0.00%|