Credit Acceptance Corporation (CACC): Price and Financial Metrics
CACC Stock Summary
- Credit Acceptance Corp's stock had its IPO on June 5, 1992, making it an older stock than 79.64% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Credit Acceptance Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 19.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Credit Acceptance Corp is higher than it is for about 81.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CACC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BYD, POR, OLN, AETUF, and UHAL.
- Visit CACC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.creditacceptance.com.
CACC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CACC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$377.60||52-week high||$539.00|
|Prev. close||$376.36||52-week low||$254.22|
|Day high||$382.30||Avg. volume||138,260|
|50-day MA||$370.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$368.72||Market Cap||6.35B|
Credit Acceptance Corporation (CACC) Company Bio
Credit Acceptance Corporation provides automobile dealers financing programs, and related products and services that enable them to sell vehicles to consumers. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Southfield, Michigan.
CACC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CACC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Credit Acceptance Corp ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 192.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Credit Acceptance Corp ended up being:
- 59% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 23.99% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Credit Acceptance Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 3.07% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Credit Acceptance Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 70.72% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CACC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CACC Latest Social Stream
View Full CACC Social Stream
Latest CACC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Credit Acceptance Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CACC as an investment opportunity.
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
The purpose of this note is to provide an update on experienced as well as modeled loan/collections performance at Credit Acceptance (CACC) based on the company's most recent (2020 year-end) update. For comparison, the last update I provided is over a quarter stale. For the reader new to this series...
Vulcan Value Partners, an investment management firm, published its “Large Cap, Small Cap, Focus Composite, Focus Plus Composite, and All Cap” fourth quarter 2020 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Vulcan’s Large Cap, Small Cap and All Cap strategies beat both their primary and secondary benchmarks, while Focus and Focus Plus […]
Credit Acceptance Named to the 2021 Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance List for the Seventh Year in a Row
Southfield, Michigan, March 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Credit Acceptance Corporation (Nasdaq: CACC) (referred to as the “Company”, “Credit Acceptance”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) has earned an award based on a ranking released by Great Place to Work® and Fortune. Credit Acceptance was named to the 2021 Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance list for the seventh year in a row. We were named #21 among the country’s Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance for the large company category. Credit Acceptance earned this ranking based on team members’ responses to questions describing the extent to which we create a Great Place to Work For AllTM. This includes what team members say about their experiences with our workplace no matter who they are or what they do, as well as an...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Credit Acceptance Corporation - CACC
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 25, 2021 / Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Credit Acceptance Corporation ("Credit Acceptance" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:CACC). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S.
CACC Price Returns
Continue Researching CACCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Credit Acceptance Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!