Credit Acceptance Corporation (CACC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CACC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CACC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CACC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CACC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CACC Stock Summary
- CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP's stock had its IPO on June 5, 1992, making it an older stock than 82.05% of US equities in our set.
- For CACC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.94% of US equities we're observing.
- CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.44%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CACC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DBRG, LBTYA, BYD, NNBR, and CSSE.
- CACC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP's official web site, go to www.creditacceptance.com.
CACC Valuation Summary
- CACC's EV/EBIT ratio is 10; this is 9.91% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CACC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CACC.
CACC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 38.44%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 54.27%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 82.61%.
The table below shows CACC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CACC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CACC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.17% of graded US stocks.
- CACC's asset turnover comes in at 0.236 -- ranking 31st of 430 Banking stocks.
- SNFCA, RBNC, and HONE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CACC.
The table below shows CACC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CACC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CACC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$472.15||52-week high||$648.95|
|Prev. close||$455.95||52-week low||$358.00|
|Day high||$473.25||Avg. volume||170,444|
|50-day MA||$447.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$502.62||Market Cap||6.10B|
Credit Acceptance Corporation (CACC) Company Bio
Credit Acceptance Corporation provides automobile dealers financing programs, and related products and services that enable them to sell vehicles to consumers. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Southfield, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
CACC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CACC Latest Social Stream
View Full CACC Social Stream
Latest CACC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CACC as an investment opportunity.
Credit Acceptance Announces Timing of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Release and Webcast
Southfield, Michigan , Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Credit Acceptance Corporation (Nasdaq: CACC) (referred to as the “Company”, “Credit Acceptance”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) announced today that we expect to issue a news release with our fourth quarter and full year 2022 earnings on Tuesday, January 31, 2023, after the market closes. A webcast is scheduled for Tuesday, January 31, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss fourth quarter and full year 2022 earnings. Conference Call and Webcast
Credit Acceptance (CACC) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
Credit Acceptance (CACC) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Southfield, Michigan, Jan. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Credit Acceptance Corporation (Nasdaq: CACC) (referred to as the “Company”, “Credit Acceptance”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) was recently named one of the Best and Brightest Companies To Work For® in the Nation – Fall 2022. The recognition comes from the National Association for Business Resources. Being named to the list is based on the findings of an independent research firm. National winning companies were reviewed on several key measures rel
Credit Acceptance (NASDAQ: CACC) had a rough week, as its stock price fell 17.9% from last Friday's close through 12:30 p.m. ET on Friday, according to S&P Global Market Intelligence. Overall, it was a flat week for the markets, as the S&P 500 was up 1%, the Dow Jones Industrial Average also gained 1%, and the Nasdaq Composite was up 0.2% for the week, as of 12:30 p.m. ET. Credit Acceptance got hit with a lawsuit by the New York Attorney General's Office and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), causing its stock price to spiral lower.
CACC Price Returns
Continue Researching CACCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Credit Acceptance Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch