Credit Acceptance Corporation (CACC): Price and Financial Metrics
CACC Stock Summary
- CACC has a higher market value than 82.09% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,357,976,666.
- For CACC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.99% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CACC is more volatile than only 11.45% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Credit Acceptance Corp are BERY, IRM, URI, SQM, and LAMR.
- Visit CACC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.creditacceptance.com.
CACC Stock Price Chart More Charts
CACC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$424.26||52-week high||$509.99|
|Prev. close||$434.60||52-week low||$385.36|
|Day high||$431.66||Avg. volume||129,055|
|50-day MA||$441.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$457.53||Market Cap||7.70B|
Credit Acceptance Corporation (CACC) Company Bio
Credit Acceptance Corporation provides automobile dealers financing programs, and related products and services that enable them to sell vehicles to consumers. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Southfield, Michigan.
CACC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Credit Acceptance Corp. To summarize, we found that Credit Acceptance Corp ranked in the 69st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 90.33% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CACC, they are:
- Credit Acceptance Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.52% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Credit Acceptance Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 68.17% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|