Credit Acceptance Corporation (CACC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CACC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CACC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CACC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- CACC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.98% of US stocks).
CACC Stock Summary
- CACC has a higher market value than 80.23% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,610,104,382.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Credit Acceptance Corp is higher than it is for about 91.66% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Credit Acceptance Corp is reporting a growth rate of 108.39%; that's higher than 81.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Credit Acceptance Corp are IEP, BUR, ESEA, SBS, and GPK.
- Visit CACC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.creditacceptance.com.
CACC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CACC's price/earnings ratio is 8.18% lower, now standing at 10.1.
- CACC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 4.4 over the prior 243 months.
- CACC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CACC.
CACC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 39.62%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 17.14%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 104.33%.
The table below shows CACC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CACC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CACC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.09% of graded US stocks.
- CACC's asset turnover comes in at 0.236 -- ranking 31st of 436 Banking stocks.
- SNFCA, WVFC, and RBNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CACC.
The table below shows CACC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CACC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CACC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$601.75||52-week high||$671.12|
|Prev. close||$606.91||52-week low||$266.74|
|Day high||$617.40||Avg. volume||129,331|
|50-day MA||$539.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$419.70||Market Cap||9.43B|
Credit Acceptance Corporation (CACC) Company Bio
Credit Acceptance Corporation provides automobile dealers financing programs, and related products and services that enable them to sell vehicles to consumers. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Southfield, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
CACC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CACC Latest Social Stream
View Full CACC Social Stream
Latest CACC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Credit Acceptance Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CACC as an investment opportunity.
Massachusetts AG Maura Healey reached a settlement with national subprime auto lender Credit Acceptance Corporation (CAC) to resolve allegations that CAC engaged in unfair and deceptive practices in originating, collecting, and securitizing subprime auto loans in violation of the Massachusetts Consumer Protection Act... By: Cozen O''Connor
The top five financial gainers for the week was lead by insurance broker BRP Group (NASDAQ:BRP), followed by a China-based asset manager and three credit servicers. The top losers in the past week also includes credit servicers, as well as a couple large banks. This week's largest financial gainers (with...
Southfield, Michigan, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Credit Acceptance Corporation (Nasdaq: CACC) (referred to as the “Company”, “Credit Acceptance”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) announced today that we extended the date on which our $200.0 million revolving secured warehouse facility will cease to revolve from July 26, 2022 to September 1, 2024. There were no other material changes to the terms of the facility. As of September 2, 2021, we did not have a balance outstanding under the facility. Desc
Credit Acceptance (CACC) agrees to pay $27.2 million to settle the lawsuit filed by the Massachusetts Attorney General in August 2020 claiming that the company deceived auto-lending practices.
Credit Acceptance (CACC) is seeing positive earnings estimate revisions, suggesting that it could be a solid choice for investors.
CACC Price Returns
Continue Researching CACCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Credit Acceptance Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch