Credit Acceptance Corporation (CACC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CACC POWR Grades
- CACC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.91% of US stocks.
- CACC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CACC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 46.75% of US stocks).
CACC Stock Summary
- Credit Acceptance Corp's stock had its IPO on June 5, 1992, making it an older stock than 79.59% of US equities in our set.
- CACC's current price/earnings ratio is 10.1, which is higher than only 17.34% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Credit Acceptance Corp is higher than it is for about 87.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Credit Acceptance Corp are PSXP, SWX, ATCO, CAE, and SJW.
- CACC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Credit Acceptance Corp's official web site, go to www.creditacceptance.com.
CACC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CACC's price/sales ratio is 241.67% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- CACC's price/sales ratio has moved up $1.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CACC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CACC.
CACC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CACC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$431.78||52-week high||$539.00|
|Prev. close||$427.36||52-week low||$266.74|
|Day high||$435.84||Avg. volume||128,030|
|50-day MA||$406.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$359.61||Market Cap||7.08B|
Credit Acceptance Corporation (CACC) Company Bio
Credit Acceptance Corporation provides automobile dealers financing programs, and related products and services that enable them to sell vehicles to consumers. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Southfield, Michigan.
CACC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CACC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Credit Acceptance Corp ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 197.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Credit Acceptance Corp, consider:
- 61% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 24.21% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Credit Acceptance Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.51% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Credit Acceptance Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 70.69% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CACC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CACC Latest Social Stream
View Full CACC Social Stream
Latest CACC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Credit Acceptance Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CACC as an investment opportunity.
Curreen Capital recently released its Q1 2021 Investor Letter, a copy of which you can download here. The fund posted a return of 36.7% for the quarter, outperforming their benchmark, the S&P 500 Index which returned 6.17% in the same quarter. You should check out Curreen Capital’s top 5 stock picks for investors to buy […]
Credit Acceptance (CACC) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Southfield, Michigan, April 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Credit Acceptance Corporation (Nasdaq: CACC) (referred to as the “Company”, “Credit Acceptance”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) announced today that we expect to issue a news release with our first quarter 2021 earnings on Thursday, April 29, 2021, after the market closes. A webcast is scheduled for Thursday, April 29, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss first quarter earnings. The webcast can be accessed live by visiting the “Investor Relations” section of our website at ir.creditacceptance.com or by dialing 877-303-2904. Additionally, a replay and transcript of the webcast will be archived in the “Investor Relations” section of our website. Description of Credit Acceptance Corporation Since 1972, Credit Acceptance has offered fina...
Vulcan Value Partners, an investment management firm, published its “Large Cap, Small Cap, Focus Composite, Focus Plus Composite, and All Cap” fourth quarter 2020 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Vulcan’s Large Cap, Small Cap and All Cap strategies beat both their primary and secondary benchmarks, while Focus and Focus Plus […]
Credit Acceptance Corp., a big lender to car buyers with poor credit histories, is being investigated by the New York attorney general’s office for violations of the Martin Act, a state statute considered the broadest and most potent securities law in the country. While Michigan-based Credit…
CACC Price Returns
Continue Researching CACCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Credit Acceptance Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch