CACI International, Inc. (CACI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CACI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CACI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CACI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 201 days.
- CACI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
CACI Stock Summary
- Caci International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 79.07% of US listed stocks.
- CACI's went public 35.38 years ago, making it older than 92.83% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CACI is more volatile than only 6.37% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CACI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FL, YETI, MSM, GOLF, and AVT.
- Visit CACI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.caci.com.
CACI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CACI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$253.99||52-week high||$266.31|
|Prev. close||$259.62||52-week low||$190.16|
|Day high||$258.73||Avg. volume||230,955|
|50-day MA||$248.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$234.74||Market Cap||5.98B|
CACI International, Inc. (CACI) Company Bio
CACI International provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Arlington, Virginia.
CACI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CACI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Caci International Inc ranked in the 67th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 73.17% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Caci International Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 75. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 14.11% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Caci International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 8.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CACI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 8.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CACI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CACI Latest Social Stream
View Full CACI Social Stream
Latest CACI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Caci International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CACI as an investment opportunity.
CACI Participating in Goldman Sachs Industrials & Materials Conference 2021
CACI International, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of CACI International, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of CACI International, Inc.Global Credit Research - 30 Apr 2021New York, April 30, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of CACI International, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 27 April 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce it...
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
The following slide deck was published by CACI International Inc in conjunction with their 2021 Q3 earnings call....
CACI earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
CACI Price Returns
Continue Researching CACIWant to do more research on Caci International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Caci International Inc (CACI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Caci International Inc (CACI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Caci International Inc (CACI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch