CACI International, Inc. (CACI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CACI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CACI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CACI is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CACI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
CACI Stock Summary
- CACI's went public 37.13 years ago, making it older than 93.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.48%, CACI INTERNATIONAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.74% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of CACI INTERNATIONAL INC's share price is greater than that of only 6.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CACI INTERNATIONAL INC are PCYG, FLO, STN, NRC, and SBCF.
- CACI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CACI INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.caci.com.
CACI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CACI's price/earnings ratio is 22.57% lower, now standing at 19.9.
- Over the past 243 months, CACI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CACI.
CACI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 69.3%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 3.86%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 47.89%.
The table below shows CACI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CACI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CACI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.76% of graded US stocks.
- CACI's asset turnover comes in at 1.005 -- ranking 24th of 83 Computers stocks.
- SAIC, INTZ, and LTRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CACI.
The table below shows CACI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CACI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CACI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$302.47||52-week high||$319.33|
|Prev. close||$302.93||52-week low||$240.02|
|Day high||$303.27||Avg. volume||181,625|
|50-day MA||$301.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$284.63||Market Cap||7.11B|
CACI International, Inc. (CACI) Company Bio
CACI International provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Arlington, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CACI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CACI Latest Social Stream
View Full CACI Social Stream
Latest CACI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CACI INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CACI as an investment opportunity.
CACI Enters Agreement with U.S. Army to Develop and Test Advanced Capabilities on Demonstration Satellite
RESTON, Va., February 06, 2023--CACI International Inc (NYSE: CACI) signed a five-year cooperative research & development agreement (CRADA) with the U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Technical Center (USASMDC-TC) to further the development of advanced payload technologies, space sensor applications, and resilient Positioning, Navigation & Timing (PNT).
CACI International Inc (NYSE:CACI) has a long-standing history of giving back to the communities in which its employees live and work.
CACI Demonstrates EW and ISR Technologies at U.S. Army’s Project Convergence Technology Gateway 2022
RESTON, Va., February 02, 2023--CACI International Inc (NYSE: CACI) announced today it successfully demonstrated its Spectral Sieve and Pit Viper low-size, weight, and power (SWaP) intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) and electronic warfare (EW) technologies for small to medium unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) at the U.S. Army’s Project Convergence Technology Gateway. CACI delivered real-time situational awareness and targeting information for commanders through direction-finding,
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 best performing cybersecurity stocks in 2022. You can skip this part and go to 5 Best Performing Cybersecurity Stocks in 2022. Increasing number of cyber attacks are keeping governments and companies over the world on their toes. As companies move their digital assets to […]
RESTON, Va., January 30, 2023--CACI International Inc (NYSE: CACI), a leading provider of expertise and technology to government enterprise and mission customers, announced today that it has entered into an accelerated share repurchase agreement (ASR) to repurchase $250 million of common stock under its previously announced $750 million share repurchase authorization. This equates to approximately 845,000 shares at the closing price on January 27, 2023, representing approximately 3.6% of CACI’s
CACI Price Returns
Continue Researching CACIWant to do more research on Caci International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Caci International Inc (CACI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Caci International Inc (CACI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Caci International Inc (CACI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch