CACI International, Inc. (CACI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CACI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CACI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CACI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CACI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 35.18% of US stocks).
CACI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CACI is 2.37 -- better than 79.35% of US stocks.
- Caci International Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.74% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CACI is more volatile than merely 5.8% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Caci International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OLLI, GOLF, BLDR, AN, and FIX.
- Visit CACI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.caci.com.
CACI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CACI's price/sales ratio is 80.77% lower, now standing at 1.
- CACI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CACI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CACI.
CACI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CACI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$268.29||52-week high||$269.67|
|Prev. close||$268.63||52-week low||$198.32|
|Day high||$269.10||Avg. volume||213,553|
|50-day MA||$260.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$244.88||Market Cap||6.32B|
CACI International, Inc. (CACI) Company Bio
CACI International provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Arlington, Virginia.
CACI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CACI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Caci International Inc ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 76% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CACI, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 75. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 12.54% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Caci International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 10.91% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CACI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 10.91% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CACI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CACI Latest Social Stream
View Full CACI Social Stream
Latest CACI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Caci International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CACI as an investment opportunity.
Finding strong, market-beating stocks with a positive earnings outlook becomes easier with the Focus List, a top feature of the Zacks Premium portfolio service.
CACI International (CACI) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Under the latest $1.4 billion DTRA contract, CACI will provide the agency with mission expertise in support of efforts to counter and deter Weapons of Mass Destruction and threat networks.
CACI Wins $1.4 Billion Task Order with the Defense Threat Reduction Agency to Counter and Deter Various Threats
RESTON, Va., July 20, 2021--CACI International Inc (NYSE: CACI) has been awarded the Defense Threat Reduction Agency’s (DTRA) Decisive Action Task order, a single-award task order worth approximately $1.4 billion to continue providing DTRA with mission expertise in support of countering and deterring Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), and threat networks.
In this article we will analyze whether CACI International Inc (NYSE:CACI) is a good investment right now by following the lead of some of the best investors in the world and piggybacking their ideas. There’s no better way to get these firms’ immense resources and analytical capabilities working for us than to follow their lead […]
CACI Price Returns
Continue Researching CACIWant to do more research on Caci International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Caci International Inc (CACI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Caci International Inc (CACI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Caci International Inc (CACI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch