CACI International, Inc. (CACI): Price and Financial Metrics
CACI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$313.93||52-week high||$359.33|
|Prev. close||$315.93||52-week low||$245.32|
|Day high||$318.75||Avg. volume||151,630|
|50-day MA||$331.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$312.53||Market Cap||7.11B|
CACI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CACI POWR Grades
- CACI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CACI is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CACI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 58th percentile.
CACI Stock Summary
- CACI has a higher market value than 80.6% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $7,072,663,280.
- CACI's went public 37.76 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CACI is more volatile than merely 15.24% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CACI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BURL, OLLI, CHX, BECN, and ALG.
- CACI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CACI INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.caci.com.
CACI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CACI's price/sales ratio is 54.17% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- CACI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CACI.
CACI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 47.89%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 62.11%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 18.45%.
The table below shows CACI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CACI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CACI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.76% of graded US stocks.
- CACI's asset turnover comes in at 1.005 -- ranking 24th of 83 Computers stocks.
- SAIC, INTZ, and LTRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CACI.
The table below shows CACI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CACI International, Inc. (CACI) Company Bio
CACI International provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Arlington, Virginia.
CACI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CACI Latest Social Stream
View Full CACI Social Stream
Latest CACI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CACI INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CACI as an investment opportunity.
CGI, CACI International and CSG Systems are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
The Zacks Computer - Services industry players like GIB, CACI and CSGS are poised to benefit from digital transformation despite macroeconomic headwinds.
CACI International Inc (NYSE:CACI) announced today that it has donated a flight simulator to the University of Alabama in Huntsville (UAH) to teach and demonstrate the principles of cybersecurity to both high school students and more than 2,000 UAH students who are pursuing cyber-related degrees.
CACI Successfully Completes Optical Communications Terminal Interoperability Testing for Space Development Agency’s Transport Layer
RESTON, Va., September 18, 2023--CACI International Inc (NYSE: CACI) announced today that it successfully completed Optical Communication Terminal (OCT) Interoperability Testing (OIT) of its CrossBeam® OCT for the Space Development Agency’s (SDA) Tranche 1 data relay and tracking network. As part of this testing, CACI was the first SDA-compliant terminal to successfully establish a consistent data communication link with the reference modem.
CACI International Inc's (NYSE:CACI) engineers are adept at using unexpected resources to drive innovations that create mission critical solutions, as shown by the development of the cyber range training tool, City Block. City Block was recognized as an award-winning capability that is helping the U.S. government to secure the nation from cyber threats.
CACI Price Returns
Continue Researching CACIWant to do more research on Caci International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Caci International Inc (CACI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Caci International Inc (CACI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Caci International Inc (CACI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch