Cadence Bancorporation (CADE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CADE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CADE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.63% of US stocks.
- CADE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CADE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
CADE Stock Summary
- CADE's current price/earnings ratio is 7.91, which is higher than only 11.82% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.98 for Cadence Bancorporation; that's greater than it is for 88.56% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cadence Bancorporation is reporting a growth rate of -259.33%; that's higher than only 8.19% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cadence Bancorporation, a group of peers worth examining would be EQBK, FCF, RVSB, PEBO, and OVBC.
- CADE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cadence Bancorporation's official web site, go to www.cadencebank.com.
CADE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CADE's price/sales ratio is 158.33% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 52 months, CADE's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.5.
- Over the past 52 months, CADE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 18.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CADE.
CADE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CADE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.14||52-week high||$23.88|
|Prev. close||$18.99||52-week low||$7.65|
|Day high||$19.23||Avg. volume||1,059,127|
|50-day MA||$20.67||Dividend yield||3.16%|
|200-day MA||$19.04||Market Cap||2.39B|
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Company Bio
Cadence Bancorp, LLC offers commercial and personal banking and mortgage financing; investment management; and insurance services. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Houston, Texas.
CADE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CADE Latest Social Stream
View Full CADE Social Stream
Latest CADE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cadence Bancorporation that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CADE as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates CADE, EBSB, TRMT, MNR; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
The following slide deck was published by Cadence Bancorporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Available with me today are Valerie, Hank, Billy and Sam. Senior team from Cadence and BancorpSouth, Dan, Chris, Valerie, Hank and myself have been traveling to multiple markets and meeting with our local bankers, answering questions and talking through the future together.
HOUSTON, July 22, 2021--Cadence Bancorporation announced second quarter 2021 financial results with net income of $101.3 million, or $0.80 per share, at quarter end.
CADE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CADEWant to see what other sources are saying about Cadence Bancorporation's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch