Cadence Bancorporation (CADE): Price and Financial Metrics
CADE Stock Summary
- CADE's went public 2.88 years ago, making it older than only 8.72% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.88%, Cadence Bancorporation's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.16% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CADE comes in at 21.81% -- higher than that of 90.36% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cadence Bancorporation, a group of peers worth examining would be INDB, MRTN, NHC, EMCF, and SFBS.
- CADE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cadence Bancorporation's official web site, go to www.cadencebank.com.
CADE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CADE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.26||52-week high||$23.22|
|Prev. close||$14.42||52-week low||$13.76|
|Day high||$14.47||Avg. volume||1,525,489|
|50-day MA||$16.92||Dividend yield||4.85%|
|200-day MA||$17.38||Market Cap||1.83B|
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Company Bio
Cadence Bancorp, LLC offers commercial and personal banking and mortgage financing; investment management; and insurance services. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Houston, Texas.