Cadence Bancorporation (CADE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CADE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CADE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CADE is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CADE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 24.51% of US stocks).
CADE Stock Summary
- CADE's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CADE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.66% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CADE's revenue has grown 3.16% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 22.87% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cadence Bank, a group of peers worth examining would be GABC, GFED, WABC, FBP, and CBFV.
- Visit CADE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bancorpsouth.com.
CADE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CADE's price/sales ratio is 116.67% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 53 months, CADE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 21.4.
- Over the past 53 months, CADE's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CADE.
CADE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CADE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.59% of graded US stocks.
- CADE's asset turnover comes in at 0.053 -- ranking 81st of 431 Banking stocks.
- SMBC, COF, and SASR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CADE.
The table below shows CADE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CADE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CADE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.39||52-week high||$34.24|
|Prev. close||$25.24||52-week low||$24.39|
|Day high||$25.60||Avg. volume||1,374,590|
|50-day MA||$27.40||Dividend yield||3.47%|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||2.76B|
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Company Bio
Cadence Bancorp, LLC offers commercial and personal banking and mortgage financing; investment management; and insurance services. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CADE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CADE Latest Social Stream
View Full CADE Social Stream
Latest CADE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cadence Bank that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CADE as an investment opportunity.
Cadence Bank (NYSE: CADE) announced today the company's participation in upcoming investor conferences.
Cadence Bank announced its 2022-2026 Community Benefits Plan—developed in collaboration with the National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC)—building on its longstanding commitment to support traditionally underserved communities, including low- and moderate-income (LMI) neighborhoods, people of color, and small businesses. The $20.7 billion five-year plan includes provision for mortgage lending, small business lending,… The post Cadence Bank and NCRC Announce $20.7 Billion Community Benefits Plan appeared first on GlobalFinTechSeries .
No summary available.
Last year, Cadence reached agreements with federal regulators to settle allegations of discriminatory lending practices in Houston. But it's also been growing its diversity, equity and inclusion program.
Cadence Bank (NYSE: CADE) announced today its 2022-2026 Community Benefits Plan—developed in collaboration with the National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC)—building on its longstanding commitment to support traditionally underserved communities, including low- and moderate-income (LMI) neighborhoods, people of color, and small businesses.
CADE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CADEWant to see what other sources are saying about Cadence Bancorporation's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch