Cadence Bancorporation (CADE): Price and Financial Metrics
Today's Latest Price: $9.86 USD
Updated Jun 5 4:10pm
Add CADE to Watchlist
CADE Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.08%, Cadence Bancorporation's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.5% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CADE has reported earnings growth of -203.65%, putting it ahead of just 8.49% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CADE comes in at 42.36% -- higher than that of 93.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CADE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DMLP, CCCL, RES, UMPQ, and GWB.
- Visit CADE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cadencebank.com.
CADE Price/Volume Stats
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Company Bio
Cadence Bancorp, LLC offers commercial and personal banking and mortgage financing; investment management; and insurance services. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Houston, Texas.
CADE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
Latest CADE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cadence Bancorporation that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CADE as an investment opportunity.
Read More 'CADE' Stories Here
Guru invests in equipment rental company, thermal management, oil and shipping Continue reading...
Cadence Bancorporation recognized as a "W" Winning Company by the 2020 Women On Boards Campaign
Paul Murphy has been the CEO of Cadence Bancorporation (NYSE:CADE) since 2010. This analysis aims first to contrast...
Cadence Bancorporation today announced financial results for first quarter 2020.
Cadence Bancorporation to hold 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders virtually to mitigate health and safety risks due to COVID-19.
CADE Price Returns
N/A| Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!
Page generated in 0.8977 seconds.