Cadence Bancorporation (CADE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CADE POWR Grades
- CADE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.6% of US stocks.
- CADE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CADE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
CADE Stock Summary
- CADE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.46 -- higher than only 4.22% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CADE's went public 37.11 years ago, making it older than 93.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of CADENCE BANK's share price is greater than that of only 9.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CADENCE BANK, a group of peers worth examining would be BHB, PFC, SBFG, ALRS, and SFBC.
- Visit CADE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bancorpsouth.com.
CADE Valuation Summary
- CADE's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.6; this is 22.52% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CADE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CADE.
CADE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CADE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.59% of graded US stocks.
- CADE's asset turnover comes in at 0.053 -- ranking 81st of 431 Banking stocks.
- SMBC, COF, and SASR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CADE.
The table below shows CADE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CADE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CADE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.58||52-week high||$32.57|
|Prev. close||$25.77||52-week low||$22.04|
|Day high||$26.23||Avg. volume||1,309,470|
|50-day MA||$25.84||Dividend yield||3.44%|
|200-day MA||$25.94||Market Cap||2.78B|
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Company Bio
Cadence Bancorp, LLC offers commercial and personal banking and mortgage financing; investment management; and insurance services. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CADE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CADE Latest Social Stream
View Full CADE Social Stream
Latest CADE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CADENCE BANK that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CADE as an investment opportunity.
At its meeting today, the board of directors of Cadence Bank (NYSE: CADE) (Cadence) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.235 per share of common stock, which represents an increase of $0.015, or 6.8%, per share compared to the previous quarterly dividend of $0.22 per common share. The common stock dividend is payable on April 3, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 15, 2023.
In this article, we will be taking a look at 12 cheap bank stocks to buy. To skip our detailed analysis of the banking sector, you can go directly to see the 5 Cheap Bank Stocks To Buy. Major banks like JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), and Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE:GS), among […]
Cadence Bank (NYSE: CADE) will release its fourth-quarter 2022 earnings on Monday, January 30, 2023, after the close of the financial markets. It will also hold its earnings webcast on Tuesday, January 31, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. CT.
Cadence Insurance's new president, Chris Boone, said Houston is a strategic market for the company. After announcing the acquisition of a Houston-based insurance company in December, the agency will look for more opportunities to grow.
Great week for Cadence Bank (NYSE:CADE) institutional investors after losing 12% over the previous year
If you want to know who really controls Cadence Bank ( NYSE:CADE ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its share...
CADE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CADEWant to see what other sources are saying about Cadence Bancorporation's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch