Cadence Bancorporation (CADE): Price and Financial Metrics
CADE Stock Summary
- Cadence Bancorporation's stock had its IPO on April 13, 2017, making it an older stock than just 7.71% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.84 for Cadence Bancorporation; that's greater than it is for 87.12% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.2%, Cadence Bancorporation's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.64% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cadence Bancorporation are MRTN, IBOC, WERN, MCY, and FULT.
- CADE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cadence Bancorporation's official web site, go to www.cadencebank.com.
CADE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CADE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.96||52-week high||$23.22|
|Prev. close||$16.43||52-week low||$14.66|
|Day high||$17.06||Avg. volume||1,595,194|
|50-day MA||$16.46||Dividend yield||4.26%|
|200-day MA||$18.27||Market Cap||2.17B|
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Company Bio
Cadence Bancorp, LLC offers commercial and personal banking and mortgage financing; investment management; and insurance services. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Houston, Texas.