Cadence Bancorporation (CADE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CADE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CADE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CADE is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CADE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 41.81% of US stocks).
CADE Stock Summary
- CADE's current price/earnings ratio is 6.05, which is higher than just 7.86% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cadence Bancorporation is reporting a growth rate of -257.48%; that's higher than only 8.49% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CADE's revenue has grown 119.9% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.31% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cadence Bancorporation are STBA, PEBK, NKSH, PFC, and SMMF.
- CADE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cadence Bancorporation's official web site, go to www.cadencebank.com.
CADE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CADE's price/sales ratio is 116.67% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 53 months, CADE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 21.4.
- Over the past 53 months, CADE's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CADE.
CADE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CADE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.32% of graded US stocks.
- CADE's asset turnover comes in at 0.053 -- ranking 81st of 433 Banking stocks.
- SMBC, COF, and SASR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CADE.
The table below shows CADE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CADE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CADE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.03||52-week high||$23.88|
|Prev. close||$22.18||52-week low||$10.79|
|Day high||$23.03||Avg. volume||1,011,136|
|50-day MA||$21.52||Dividend yield||2.84%|
|200-day MA||$21.06||Market Cap||2.87B|
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Company Bio
Cadence Bancorp, LLC offers commercial and personal banking and mortgage financing; investment management; and insurance services. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CADE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CADE Latest Social Stream
View Full CADE Social Stream
Latest CADE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cadence Bancorporation that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CADE as an investment opportunity.
The proposed merger of BancorpSouth Bank (BXS) and Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) has recently been approved by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The deal, which was announced on April 12, 2021, is set to close on October 31, 2021. (See BancorpSouth stock charts on TipRanks) With the assumption of fully realized cost savings, the deal is expected to be 17% accretive to the earnings of both BancorpSouth and Cadence. The deal should be 14% accretive if 75% of cost savings are realized. Furthermore, upon its closure, the deal is likely to be immediately accretive to tangible book value per share. As per the terms of the deal, shareholders of Cadence will receive 0.
Cadence also announced details for a special dividend that's expected to result in a distribution of approximately $153 million.
HOUSTON, October 15, 2021--Cadence Bancorporation (NYSE: CADE) announced a one-time, special cash dividend on its shares of Class A Common Stock of $1.25 per share.
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) announces a hike in quarterly dividend by 5.3%. The new dividend of 15.8 cents per share will be paid out on Oct 22 to shareholders of record as of Oct 18.
HOUSTON, October 08, 2021--Cadence Bancorporation (NYSE: CADE) today announced a quarterly cash dividend in the amount of $0.158 per share of outstanding common stock.
CADE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CADEWant to see what other sources are saying about Cadence Bancorporation's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch