Caleres, Inc. (CAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAL POWR Grades
- CAL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.97% of US stocks.
- CAL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- CAL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
CAL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CAL is 10.52 -- better than 97.04% of US stocks.
- CAL's went public 35.73 years ago, making it older than 92.6% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CAL's price/sales ratio is 0.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BBBY, GNLN, SGRP, M, and FOSL.
- CAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Caleres Inc's official web site, go to www.caleres.com.
CAL Valuation Summary
- CAL's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 87.1% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CAL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 80.8 over the prior 243 months.
- CAL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 18.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAL.
CAL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.2%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -69.22%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -10.7%.
The table below shows CAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87% of graded US stocks.
- CAL's asset turnover comes in at 1.345 -- ranking 5th of 31 Apparel stocks.
- VRA, CPRI, and OXM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CAL.
The table below shows CAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.31||52-week high||$29.36|
|Prev. close||$22.25||52-week low||$7.57|
|Day high||$22.88||Avg. volume||533,054|
|50-day MA||$23.99||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$21.15||Market Cap||853.76M|
Caleres, Inc. (CAL) Company Bio
Caleres Inc. retails and wholesales footwear worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Famous Footwear and Brand Portfolio. The company was founded in 1878 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAL Latest Social Stream
View Full CAL Social Stream
Latest CAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Caleres Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAL as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, September 13, 2021--Sam Edelman debuts the new Sam Edelman Kids footwear collection designed exclusively in-house for the fall 2021 season. Sam curated an assortment of his favorite styles to be made for kids, not only appealing to both parents and children, but to create true Mommy and Me moments for his customers. Each style is designed with the same fashion appeal and unparalleled product standards that the Sam Edelman women’s line is known for by utilizing the same great premium le
Allen Edmonds Teams Up with the PGA Of America to become ‘The Official Dress Shoe of the U.S. Ryder Cup Team’
ST. LOUIS, September 09, 2021--Caleres (NYSE: CAL) brand Allen Edmonds is proud to announce it will showcase one of its classic dress shoe styles at this month’s 43rd Ryder Cup. Deemed "The Official Dress Shoe of the U.S. Ryder Cup Team," the U.S. Team players and the PGA of America’s Official Party will wear a limited edition of the Allen Edmonds bestseller Park Avenue Cap-Toe Oxford for the opening ceremony.
Is (CAL) Outperforming Other Consumer Discretionary Stocks This Year?
Caleres (CAL) seems to be a good value pick, as it has decent revenue metrics to back up its earnings, and is seeing solid earnings estimate revisions as well.
Armando Cabral, Model and Luxury Footwear Designer, Is Featured in the First Installation of Allen Edmonds New "My Life’s Work" Brand Platform
ST. LOUIS, September 07, 2021--Leading American men’s hand-crafted footwear brand, Allen Edmonds, believes staying true to your roots is everything. For Allen Edmonds, their life’s work is more than what they make, it’s how they make it. The stories, the people, the pride that come with the passion for making. Born in Port Washington, Wisconsin and still making shoes by hand there, Allen Edmond’s passion and relentless pursuit of making lasting contributions to their craft drives their Life’s Wo
CAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|