Caleres, Inc. (CAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAL POWR Grades
- CAL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CAL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CAL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.1% of US stocks).
CAL Stock Summary
- Caleres Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.31% of US listed stocks.
- Caleres Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.73% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.43, Caleres Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 6.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HALL, IMBI, ATTO, M, and OVBC.
- Visit CAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.caleres.com.
CAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.61||52-week high||$28.34|
|Prev. close||$25.86||52-week low||$5.99|
|Day high||$26.07||Avg. volume||545,312|
|50-day MA||$25.10||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$16.57||Market Cap||980.40M|
Caleres, Inc. (CAL) Company Bio
Caleres Inc. retails and wholesales footwear worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Famous Footwear and Brand Portfolio. The company was founded in 1878 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
CAL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CAL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Caleres Inc ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 68.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CAL, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 45. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 13.47% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.56 years comes in at -0.01%; that's greater than just 21.26% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Caleres Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -9.71. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 7.12% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAL Latest Social Stream
View Full CAL Social Stream
Latest CAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Caleres Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAL as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Caleres, Inc. ( NYSE:CAL ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Generally speaking...
Caleres Inc. (CAL) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Caleres Inc. (CAL) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Caleres (CAL) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Caleres, Titan Machinery and Williams-Sonoma
CAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|