Caleres, Inc. (CAL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CAL has less volatility in its price than merely 3.34% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CAL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EXPO, CHRW, MKC, TSM and HX.
CAL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CAL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 87.82% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Caleres Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 99.57% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, CAL has a beta lower than just 0.36% of them.
- CAL's market cap of approximately $929 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 3.6% of them.
CAL Dividend Chart
CAL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|