Calithera Biosciences, Inc. (CALA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CALA POWR Grades
- CALA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.31% of US stocks.
- CALA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 130 days.
- CALA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.91% of US stocks).
CALA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $12,698,000, CALITHERA BIOSCIENCES INC has a greater market value than only 4.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -61.27%, CALITHERA BIOSCIENCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.25% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of CALITHERA BIOSCIENCES INC's share price is greater than that of 97.87% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CALITHERA BIOSCIENCES INC are CDTX, ABUS, SYRS, CNCE, and KZIA.
- Visit CALA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.calithera.com.
CALA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CALA's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 98 months, CALA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CALA.
CALA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -42.87%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -26.07%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.53%.
The table below shows CALA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CALA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CALA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.42% of graded US stocks.
- CALA's asset turnover comes in at 0.025 -- ranking 362nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BDSI, ACOR, and INSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CALA.
The table below shows CALA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CALA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CALA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.96||52-week high||$16.75|
|Prev. close||$2.02||52-week low||$1.90|
|Day high||$2.04||Avg. volume||111,409|
|50-day MA||$2.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.55||Market Cap||9.54M|
Calithera Biosciences, Inc. (CALA) Company Bio
Calithera Biosciences, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on discovering and developing small molecule drugs directed against tumor metabolism and tumor immunology targets for the treatment of cancer in the United States. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CALA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CALA Latest Social Stream
View Full CALA Social Stream
Latest CALA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CALITHERA BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CALA as an investment opportunity.
-- Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for 5:00 p.m. ET on Monday, November 14, 2022 --SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Calithera Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: CALA), a clinical-stage, precision-oncology biopharmaceutical company, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. “Earlier in the fourth quarter, we were very pleased to announce that we received FDA Fast Track designation for sapanisertib. This designation facilitate
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Calithera Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: CALA), a clinical-stage, precision-oncology biopharmaceutical company, today announced Company’s third quarter 2022 financial results will be released on Monday, November 14, 2022. Company management will host a conference call on Monday, November 14, 2022, at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time / 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results and other recent corporate highlights. Participants who wi
The recent setback faced by KalVista (KALV) for terminating the phase II KOMPLETE study evaluating KVD824 for prophylactic treatment of hereditary angioedema hurts the stock.
Calithera Biosciences (NASDAQ:CALA) stock is rising today after its sapanisertib received a fast-track designation from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of certain lung cancer types. This includes unresectable or metastatic squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Shares of Calithera Biosciences Inc. jumped 14.6% in premarket trading on Monday after the company said it received a Fast Track designation for its experimental treatment for non-small cell lung cancer. The drug is currently being tested in Phase 2 clinical trial. Calithera's stock has tumbled 77.9% so far this year, while the S&P 500 has declined 24.7%.
CALA Price Returns