California BanCorp (CALB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CALB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CALB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CALB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 37 days.
- CALB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.88% of US stocks).
CALB Stock Summary
- For CALB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 76.68% of US equities we're observing.
- CALB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.96% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CALB is more volatile than just 23.39% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CALB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FVCB, SFST, MYFW, PWOD, and FSBW.
- CALB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CALIFORNIA BANCORP's official web site, go to californiabankofcommerce.com.
CALB Valuation Summary
- CALB's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 150% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CALB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 37 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CALB.
CALB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CALB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.32||52-week high||$25.70|
|Prev. close||$25.70||52-week low||$18.51|
|Day high||$25.64||Avg. volume||15,447|
|50-day MA||$24.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.62||Market Cap||210.89M|
California BanCorp (CALB) Company Bio
California BanCorp operates as the bank holding company for California Bank of Commerce that provides commercial banking services to small to middle-market businesses, professionals, and not-for-profit organizations in California. It accepts various deposit products, including commercial checking, savings, and money market accounts, as well as certificates of deposit. The company also offers asset-based lending loans; standby letters of credit; construction and development loans; real estate loans, such as commercial real estate loans and other loans; small business administration (SBA) loans, including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans; consumer loans, such as secured and unsecured installment loans, and revolving lines of credit; and commercial and industrial loans, including term loans, working capital, accounts receivable and inventory financing, and other business loans to the dental and veterinary industries, contractors, and emerging companies. In addition, it provides foreign exchange, treasury and cash management, and online and mobile banking services. The company has seven offices, including three banking offices in Lafayette, Fremont, and San Jose, as well as four loan production offices in Oakland, Walnut Creek, San Jose, and Sacramento. California BanCorp was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Oakland, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CALB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CALB Latest Social Stream
View Full CALB Social Stream
Latest CALB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CALIFORNIA BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CALB as an investment opportunity.
Offering realigns, rebrands and expands existing lines of business with broader and deeper lending capabilities and expertiseOAKLAND, Calif., Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- California Bank of Commerce (CBC) has formed a new division to focus on existing specialty lines of business. The division will look to expand both credit and treasury solutions to the Bank’s commercial markets. Known as CBC Specialty Banking, the division offers a broad asset based lending platform, CBC Asset Based Lendin
California BanCorp Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2022
OAKLAND, Calif., Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- California BanCorp (NASDAQ: CALB), whose subsidiary is California Bank of Commerce, announced today its financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2022.
California BanCorp press release (CALB): Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.66 beats by $0.03.Revenue of $19.8M (+30.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.1M.Net fees from Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”)…
California BanCorp press release (NASDAQ:CALB): Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.51.Revenue of $5.6M.
California BanCorp Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2022
OAKLAND, Calif., July 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- California BanCorp (NASDAQ: CALB), whose subsidiary is California Bank of Commerce, announced today its financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2022. The Company reported net income of $4.2 million for the second quarter of 2022, representing an increase of $571,000, or 16%, compared to $3.7 million for the first quarter of 2022 and an increase of $82,000, or 2%, compared to $4.2 million in the second quarter of 20
CALB Price Returns