California BanCorp (CALB): Price and Financial Metrics
CALB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.10||52-week high||$26.17|
|Prev. close||$19.83||52-week low||$12.78|
|Day high||$20.40||Avg. volume||16,239|
|50-day MA||$18.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.51||Market Cap||168.54M|
CALB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CALB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CALB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CALB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 167 days.
- CALB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 43.22% of US stocks).
CALB Stock Summary
- CALB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -64.81%, CALIFORNIA BANCORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.42% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CALB comes in at 58.57% -- higher than that of 96.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CALB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CFB, FVCB, BSVN, FFBC, and PPBI.
- Visit CALB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to californiabankofcommerce.com.
CALB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CALB's price/sales ratio is 13.04% lower, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 45 months, CALB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CALB.
California BanCorp (CALB) Company Bio
California BanCorp operates as the bank holding company for California Bank of Commerce that provides commercial banking services to small to middle-market businesses, professionals, and not-for-profit organizations in California. It accepts various deposit products, including commercial checking, savings, and money market accounts, as well as certificates of deposit. The company also offers asset-based lending loans; standby letters of credit; construction and development loans; real estate loans, such as commercial real estate loans and other loans; small business administration (SBA) loans, including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans; consumer loans, such as secured and unsecured installment loans, and revolving lines of credit; and commercial and industrial loans, including term loans, working capital, accounts receivable and inventory financing, and other business loans to the dental and veterinary industries, contractors, and emerging companies. In addition, it provides foreign exchange, treasury and cash management, and online and mobile banking services. The company has seven offices, including three banking offices in Lafayette, Fremont, and San Jose, as well as four loan production offices in Oakland, Walnut Creek, San Jose, and Sacramento. California BanCorp was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Oakland, California.
CALB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CALB Latest Social Stream
View Full CALB Social Stream
Latest CALB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CALIFORNIA BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CALB as an investment opportunity.
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But many of us dare to dream of bigger...
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
California BanCorp Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2023
OAKLAND, Calif., July 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- California BanCorp (NASDAQ: CALB), whose subsidiary is California Bank of Commerce, announced today its financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2023. The Company reported net income of $5.4 million for the second quarter of 2023, representing a decrease of $11,000, or 0%, compared to $5.5 million for the first quarter of 2023 and an increase of $1.2 million, or 28%, compared to $4.2 million in the second quarter of
OAKLAND, Calif., April 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- California BanCorp (NASDAQ: CALB), whose subsidiary is California Bank of Commerce, announced today its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. The Company reported net income of $5.5 million for the first quarter of 2023, representing a decrease of $2.2 million, or 29%, compared to $7.7 million for the fourth quarter of 2022 and an increase of $1.8 million, or 48%, compared to $3.7 million in the first quarter of 2022. Di
OAKLAND, Calif., March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- California BanCorp (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: CALB), the parent company of California Bank of Commerce (the “Bank”), today announced that Theodore A. Wilm has been appointed to the Board of Directors of the Company and the Bank. Mr. Wilm is an accomplished and experienced advisor and certified public accountant with extensive strategic expertise and in-depth knowledge of board and audit committee best practices. Mr. Wilm had a 38 year career with
CALB Price Returns