Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. (CALM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CALM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CALM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.12% of US stocks.
- CALM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- CALM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.85% of US stocks).
CALM Stock Summary
- For CALM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, CAL-MAINE FOODS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CAL-MAINE FOODS INC is reporting a growth rate of -2,202.6%; that's higher than just 0.55% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CAL-MAINE FOODS INC are CLWT, COLM, CVCO, URBN, and SCVL.
- Visit CALM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.calmainefoods.com.
CALM Valuation Summary
- CALM's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 38.1% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CALM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 221.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CALM.
CALM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -74.17%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.7%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 287.36%.
The table below shows CALM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CALM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CALM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.78% of graded US stocks.
- CALM's asset turnover comes in at 1.139 -- ranking 4th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- SANW, ALCO, and LMNR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CALM.
The table below shows CALM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CALM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CALM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.36||52-week high||$62.64|
|Prev. close||$59.07||52-week low||$35.10|
|Day high||$60.01||Avg. volume||741,709|
|50-day MA||$57.24||Dividend yield||5.77%|
|200-day MA||$53.04||Market Cap||2.90B|
Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. (CALM) Company Bio
Cal-Maine Foods is primarily engaged in the production, grading, packing and sale of fresh shell eggs, including conventional, cage-free, organic and nutritionally-enhanced eggs. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Jackson, Mississippi.
Most Popular Stories View All
CALM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CALM Latest Social Stream
View Full CALM Social Stream
Latest CALM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAL-MAINE FOODS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CALM as an investment opportunity.
Cal-Maine Foods (CALM) closed at $56.94 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.57% move from the prior day.
Investors love dividends. After all, there are few things in life better than getting paid.
In this article, we will be looking at the 14 best agriculture stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the agriculture sector, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Agriculture Stocks to Buy Now. The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development forecasts a 15% increase in global demand […]
In the latest trading session, Cal-Maine Foods (CALM) closed at $56.98, marking a +1.01% move from the previous day.
Here is how Cal-Maine Foods (CALM) and Clearwater Paper (CLW) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
CALM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|