Calliditas Therapeutics AB ADR (CALT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CALT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CALT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.44% of US stocks.
- CALT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- CALT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.48% of US stocks).
CALT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Calliditas Therapeutics AB is higher than it is for about merely 0.49% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12,549.94, Calliditas Therapeutics AB has a higher such ratio than 99.72% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Calliditas Therapeutics AB comes in at -99.16%, a number that bests only 0.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Calliditas Therapeutics AB are TFFP, MRSN, VNRX, ONTX, and SINT.
- Visit CALT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.calliditas.se.
CALT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CALT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.53||52-week high||$38.00|
|Prev. close||$22.84||52-week low||$20.50|
|Day high||$22.92||Avg. volume||32,721|
|50-day MA||$27.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.23||Market Cap||589.63M|
Calliditas Therapeutics AB ADR (CALT) Company Bio
Calliditas Therapeutics AB provides pharmaceutical products for patients with niche indications. It focuses on development and commercialization of the product candidate Nefecon intended for treatment of patients with the inflammatory renal disease IgA nephropathy. The company was founded by Mikael Bender and Bengt Åke Julander on February 20, 2004 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Most Popular Stories View All
CALT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CALT Latest Social Stream
View Full CALT Social Stream
Latest CALT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Calliditas Therapeutics AB that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CALT as an investment opportunity.
Good morning. investor!
Calliditas Therapeutics AB (publ) ("Calliditas" or the "Company") (Nasdaq Stockholm: CALTX) (Nasdaq: CALT), a biopharma company focused on identifying, developing and commercializing novel treatments in orphan indications, today announced that the European Medicine Agency's (EMA) Committee for Human Medicinal Products (CHMP)) has decided to continue the assessment of the marketing authorization application (MAA) for Nefecon under standard procedure assessment timelines.
Good morning, investor!
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Lilly, Regeneron Ink COVID-19 Drug Deal With US, Regulatory Setback For Calliditas, Theravance To Cut 75% Jobs, 4 IPOs
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Sept. 14) Alcon Inc. (NYSE: ALC) aTyr Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIFE) (reacted to positive analyst action following a positive clinical readout announced Monday) Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AUPH) BELLUS Health Inc. (NASDAQ: BLU) Itamar Medical Ltd. (NASDAQ: ITMR) IVERIC bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISEE) Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KZR) PPD, Inc. (NASDAQ: P
The FDA has extended the PDUFA goal date for Calliditas Therapeutics AB's (NASDAQ: CALT) application seeking accelerated approval for Nefecon. Nefecon is an oral formulation targeting down-regulation of IgA1 to treat primary IgA Nephropathy (IgAN). The new goal date is December 15 compared to the previous September 15. The FDA has requested further analyses of the NeflgArd trial data, which the company has provided to the FDA. The amendment mainly provides additional eGFR and other related analy
CALT Price Returns