Calliditas Therapeutics AB ADR (CALT): Price and Financial Metrics
CALT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.14||52-week high||$25.64|
|Prev. close||$17.04||52-week low||$10.82|
|Day high||$17.19||Avg. volume||9,882|
|50-day MA||$17.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.35||Market Cap||510.60M|
CALT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CALT POWR Grades
- CALT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.08% of US stocks.
- CALT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- CALT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 40.51% of US stocks).
CALT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 225.96%, CALLIDITAS THERAPEUTICS AB's debt growth rate surpasses 93.79% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CALT's revenue has grown 171,054.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.96% of US companies in our set.
- CALLIDITAS THERAPEUTICS AB's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -83.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 6.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CALLIDITAS THERAPEUTICS AB, a group of peers worth examining would be GENE, AGMH, URG, AMLX, and NCTY.
- CALT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CALLIDITAS THERAPEUTICS AB's official web site, go to www.calliditas.se.
Calliditas Therapeutics AB ADR (CALT) Company Bio
Calliditas Therapeutics AB provides pharmaceutical products for patients with niche indications. It focuses on development and commercialization of the product candidate Nefecon intended for treatment of patients with the inflammatory renal disease IgA nephropathy. The company was founded by Mikael Bender and Bengt Åke Julander on February 20, 2004 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
CALT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CALT Latest Social Stream
View Full CALT Social Stream
Latest CALT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CALLIDITAS THERAPEUTICS AB that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CALT as an investment opportunity.
Calliditas Presents Data from the NefIgArd Phase 3 trial at the 17th International Symposium on IgA Nephropathy (IIgANN) Tokyo 2023
Calliditas Therapeutics AB (NASDAQ: CALT) (NASDAQ Stockholm: CALTX) ("Calliditas"), today announced the presentations of new biomarker and subgroup analyses from the Phase 3 NefIgArd study with Nefecon (TARPEYO® (budesonide) delayed release capsules/Kinpeygo®) in adults with Primary IgA nephropathy (IgAN). The data was presented in both posters and oral presentations at the 17th International Symposium on IgA Nephropathy (IIGaNN), held in Tokyo, Japan, on September 25-27, 2023.
Partners STADA and Calliditas Therapeutics AB (Nasdaq: CALT, Nasdaq Stockholm: CALTX) ("Calliditas") today announced the submission of a request to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) to convert the conditional marketing authorization for Kinpeygo®, their treatment for primary IgA nephropathy (IgAN), to standard, or "full", marketing authorization.
Calliditas Therapeutics granted orphan drug designation by the FDA for the treatment of Alport syndrome with setanaxib
Calliditas Therapeutics AB (Nasdaq: CALT) (Nasdaq Stockholm: CALTX) ("Calliditas") today announced that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted orphan drug designation (ODD) to the company for the treatment of Alport syndrome with setanaxib.
Data from a confirmatory study shows that Travere's (TVTX) IgAN therapy did not achieve one of its confirmatory secondary endpoints. This will likely hurt the company's chances for the drug's full approval.
Calliditas Therapeutics AB Sponsored ADR (CALT) Surges 16.1%: Is This an Indication of Further Gains?
Calliditas Therapeutics AB Sponsored ADR (CALT) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
CALT Price Returns