Calliditas Therapeutics AB ADR (CALT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CALT POWR Grades
- CALT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 65.68% of US stocks.
- CALT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CALT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.44% of US stocks).
CALT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Calliditas Therapeutics AB is higher than it is for about just 0.5% of US stocks.
- CALT's price/sales ratio is 15,346.11; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.86% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CALT's revenue has grown -99.76% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.69% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Calliditas Therapeutics AB, a group of peers worth examining would be CYAD, INMB, PLXP, CRSP, and GENE.
- Visit CALT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.calliditas.se.
CALT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CALT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.09||52-week high||$38.00|
|Prev. close||$29.68||52-week low||$19.00|
|Day high||$31.39||Avg. volume||34,714|
|50-day MA||$28.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.88||Market Cap||776.35M|
Calliditas Therapeutics AB ADR (CALT) Company Bio
Calliditas Therapeutics AB provides pharmaceutical products for patients with niche indications. It focuses on development and commercialization of the product candidate Nefecon intended for treatment of patients with the inflammatory renal disease IgA nephropathy. The company was founded by Mikael Bender and Bengt Åke Julander on February 20, 2004 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
CALT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CALT Latest Social Stream
View Full CALT Social Stream
Latest CALT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Calliditas Therapeutics AB that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CALT as an investment opportunity.
The following resolutions were passed at Calliditas Therapeutics AB (publ) ("Calliditas") annual general meeting held today, on May 27, 2021.
Calliditas Therapeutics AB (CALT) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 18, 2021 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Renée Lucander - CEO Richard Philipson - Chief Medical Officer Fredrik Johansson - CFO Andrew Udell - President, North America Conference Call Participants Yigal Nochomovitz - Citigroup Maury Raycroft - Jefferies Edwin Zhang...
Calliditas Therapeutics AB (Nasdaq: CALT) (Nasdaq Stockholm: CALTX) ("Calliditas") today announced that former Head of North America Commercial, Andrew Udell, has been promoted to President, North America, effective immediately.
Investors need to get ready for another busy day of trading with our top pre-market stock movers list of winners and losers on Wednesday!
Calliditas Therapeutics AB (Nasdaq: CALT) (Nasdaq Stockholm: CALTX) announces today that the Board has decided that the interim report for the first quarter 2021 will be published on May 18, 2021. The previously planned date for publication was May 13, 2021, which is the Ascension Day.
CALT Price Returns