Calix, Inc (CALX): Price and Financial Metrics
CALX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.68||52-week high||$77.44|
|Prev. close||$45.26||52-week low||$31.59|
|Day high||$46.25||Avg. volume||743,871|
|50-day MA||$48.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.69||Market Cap||3.02B|
CALX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CALX POWR Grades
- CALX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.86% of US stocks.
- CALX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CALX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.79% of US stocks).
CALX Stock Summary
- CALX's current price/earnings ratio is 69.68, which is higher than 92.36% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CALIX INC is higher than 96.64% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CALIX INC is higher than it is for about merely 6.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CALX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DV, NATI, NBIX, CGNX, and VICR.
- Visit CALX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.calix.com.
CALX Valuation Summary
- CALX's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 34.69% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 160 months, CALX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CALX.
CALX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 60.83%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 62.84%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 231.22%.
The table below shows CALX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CALX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CALX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.95% of graded US stocks.
- CALX's asset turnover comes in at 1.282 -- ranking 2nd of 64 Communication stocks.
- HMTV, AYRO, and ATUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CALX.
The table below shows CALX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Calix, Inc (CALX) Company Bio
Calix Inc. delivers a portfolio of broadband communications access software, systems, and services which enable communications service providers worldwide to transform their networks and become the broadband provider of choice to their subscribers. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Petaluma, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CALX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CALX Latest Social Stream
View Full CALX Social Stream
Latest CALX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CALIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CALX as an investment opportunity.
Broadband Providers Can Accelerate Growth With New Calix Wi-Fi 6 and 6E Systems for Amazing Gaming, Outdoor Coverage, and Small Business Success
SAN JOSE, Calif., May 18, 2023--Calix, Inc. (NYSE: CALX) announces the availability of three Calix GigaSpire® BLAST systems in its world-leading portfolio. The GigaSpire BLAST u10xe, u4hm, and u4g systems are tailored to a variety of premium, high-value subscriber profiles, enabling broadband service providers (BSPs) to address an even broader range of use cases. These include small businesses, gaming enthusiasts, subscribers who want to extend Wi-Fi experiences outdoors to the backyard or patio
Calix Operations Cloud Automates Network Outage Resolution So Broadband Providers Can Maintain Exceptional Subscriber Experiences While Achieving Massive OPEX Savings
SAN JOSE, Calif., May 17, 2023--Calix, Inc. (NYSE: CALX) today announced new capabilities for Calix Operations Cloud (Operations Cloud) that revolutionize how broadband service providers (BSPs) manage and respond to outages and other critical network events. As an industry first, these unique advancements to the Calix platform enable operations teams to swiftly identify, respond to, and fix service-impacting issues. Enhanced insights about the network allow operations teams to determine exactly
Calix Limited's (ASX:CXL) Share Price Could Signal Some Risk
You may think that with a price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of 47.2x Calix Limited ( ASX:CXL ) is a stock to avoid...
Broadband Marketers Can Drive Revenue More Than 25 Percent With Service Upgrade Automation in Calix Marketing Cloud and Effortless Web Page Builder
SAN JOSE, Calif., May 16, 2023--Calix, Inc. (NYSE: CALX) announces new updates to its cloud-and-software-enabled platform that allow broadband marketers to easily execute highly effective campaigns that grow revenue within their existing coverage areas. The award-winning Calix Marketing Cloud (Marketing Cloud) gives broadband service providers (BSPs) easy access to sophisticated marketing intelligence. New automation in Marketing Cloud identifies subscribers who need service upgrades, and an exi
Calix Reiterates Second Quarter Guidance in Connection with Upcoming Investor Events and Board of Directors Approves Extending the Existing $100 Million Stock Repurchase Program
SAN JOSE, Calif., May 15, 2023--Calix, Inc. (NYSE: CALX) today announced it affirmed the second quarter 2023 guidance that was provided on April 19, 2023.
CALX Price Returns
Continue Researching CALXWant to see what other sources are saying about Calix Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Calix Inc (CALX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Calix Inc (CALX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Calix Inc (CALX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...