Calix, Inc (CALX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CALX POWR Grades
- CALX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.01% of US stocks.
- CALX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CALX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
CALX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Calix Inc is higher than it is for about only 8.85% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -72.12%, Calix Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.28% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CALX has reported earnings growth of -608.95%, putting it ahead of only 2.9% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Calix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ZDGE, OIIM, LQDT, LOVE, and REGI.
- CALX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Calix Inc's official web site, go to www.calix.com.
CALX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CALX's price/sales ratio is 5.88% lower, now standing at 4.8.
- CALX's price/sales ratio has moved up $2.4 over the prior 137 months.
- Over the past 137 months, CALX's price/sales ratio has gone up $2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CALX.
CALX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CALX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.88||52-week high||$48.78|
|Prev. close||$44.15||52-week low||$13.39|
|Day high||$46.13||Avg. volume||776,388|
|50-day MA||$44.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.26||Market Cap||2.88B|
Calix, Inc (CALX) Company Bio
Calix Inc. delivers a portfolio of broadband communications access software, systems, and services which enable communications service providers worldwide to transform their networks and become the broadband provider of choice to their subscribers. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Petaluma, California.
CALX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Calix Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Calix Inc ranked in the 22th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 75.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Calix Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 100% of its capital from equity, and 0% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 93.25% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 4.73% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- CALX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 59.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CALX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CALX Latest Social Stream
View Full CALX Social Stream
Latest CALX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Calix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CALX as an investment opportunity.
Style Box ETF report for FYC
Mainland Telecom Sees 66% Rise in Net-New Rural Broadband Subscribers in Three Months With Premium Managed Wi-Fi 6 Service Delivered by Calix Revenue Edge
SAN JOSE, Calif., Jun 17, 2021--Mainland Telecom net-new rural Canadian subscribers spike 66% in three months with Calix
Calix (CALX) partners with DE Lightspeed to deploy its cutting-edge network services to expand broadband coverage across the rural areas of Mississippi.
DE Lightspeed and Calix Quickly Open a World of Opportunity for Underserved Mississippi Residents, Exceeding Managed Wi-Fi Adoption Goal by 20 Percent
DE Lightspeed brings broadband connectivity and cutting-edge Wi-Fi services to rural Mississippi with Calix Intelligent Access EDGE and Revenue EDGE.
Calix (CALX) closed the most recent trading day at $46.65, moving -1.17% from the previous trading session.
CALX Price Returns