Camtek Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CAMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAMT POWR Scores
- CAMT scores best on the growth dimension, with a growth rank ahead of 93.87% of US stocks.
- CAMT's strongest trending metric is growth; it's been moving up over the last 185 days.
- CAMT's current lowest rank is in the value metric (where it is better than 23.92% of US stocks).
CAMT Stock Summary
- CAMT's current price/earnings ratio is 69.3, which is higher than 84.25% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CAMT is currently 58.61, higher than 91.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For CAMT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.3% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Camtek Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ERII, IVAC, ATEN, EBS, and VIAV.
- CAMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Camtek Ltd's official web site, go to www.camtek.com.
CAMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.08||52-week high||$36.14|
|Prev. close||$28.90||52-week low||$10.83|
|Day high||$28.52||Avg. volume||281,903|
|50-day MA||$30.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.54||Market Cap||1.17B|
Camtek Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CAMT) Company Bio
Camtek Ltd. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets automated optical inspection (AOI) systems and functional ink technology (FIT) products. It operates in two segments, Microelectronics and Printed Circuit Boards. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Migdal Haemek, Israel.
CAMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAMT Latest Social Stream
View Full CAMT Social Stream
Latest CAMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Camtek Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAMT as an investment opportunity.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Apple, Futu Holdings, Camtek and Balchem Corp
Camtek Ltd. ( NASDAQ:CAMT ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making substantial...
Profitability analysis is one of the best ways to evaluate the prospects of a company.
Camtek (CAMT) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Camtek's (NASDAQ:CAMT) stock is up by a considerable 40% over the past three months. Given that stock prices are...
CAMT Price Returns