Camtek Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CAMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAMT POWR Scores
- CAMT scores best on the growth dimension, with a growth rank ahead of 93.87% of US stocks.
- CAMT's strongest trending metric is growth; it's been moving up over the last 185 days.
- CAMT's current lowest rank is in the value metric (where it is better than 23.92% of US stocks).
CAMT Stock Summary
- CAMT's current price/earnings ratio is 69.3, which is higher than 84.25% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CAMT is currently 58.61, higher than 91.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For CAMT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.3% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Camtek Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ERII, IVAC, ATEN, EBS, and VIAV.
- CAMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Camtek Ltd's official web site, go to www.camtek.com.
CAMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.26||52-week high||$40.47|
|Prev. close||$34.87||52-week low||$14.36|
|Day high||$35.92||Avg. volume||275,324|
|50-day MA||$35.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.52||Market Cap||1.53B|
Camtek Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CAMT) Company Bio
Camtek Ltd. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets automated optical inspection (AOI) systems and functional ink technology (FIT) products. It operates in two segments, Microelectronics and Printed Circuit Boards. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Migdal Haemek, Israel.
CAMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAMT Latest Social Stream
View Full CAMT Social Stream
Latest CAMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Camtek Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAMT as an investment opportunity.
As the economy roars back to life, one of the best places to look for growth is top-quality small-cap stocks that are still bargains.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Camtek Ltd (NASDAQ: CAMT ) procured multiple systems'' orders from a CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) manufacturer totaling Full story available on Benzinga.com
Camtek Receives an Order of $10 million for Multiple Systems from a Leading CMOS Image Sensor Manufacturer - Stocks News Feed
MIGDAL HAEMEK, Israel, June 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ Camtek Ltd. (NASDAQ:CAMT) (TASE: CAMT), today announced that it received a multiple systems order from a leading CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) manufacturer totaling $10 million. The higher resolution and smaller pixel size of the sensor area make inspection of CMOS Image Sensors very challenging. Camteks latest model, Read More »Camtek Receives an Order of $10 million for Multiple Systems from a Leading CMOS Image Sensor Manufacturer
Camtek Receives an Order of $10 million for Multiple Systems from a Leading CMOS Image Sensor Manufacturer
MIGDAL HAEMEK, Israel, June 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Camtek Ltd. (NASDAQ: CAMT) (TASE: CAMT), today announced that it received a multiple systems'' order from a leading CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) manufacturer totaling $10 million.
CAMT Price Returns