Camtek Ltd. (CAMT): Price and Financial Metrics
CAMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.75||52-week high||$31.15|
|Prev. close||$28.97||52-week low||$20.83|
|Day high||$29.39||Avg. volume||99,241|
|50-day MA||$27.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.51||Market Cap||1.28B|
CAMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAMT POWR Grades
- CAMT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CAMT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- CAMT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
CAMT Stock Summary
- CAMT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 100.21 -- higher than 77.93% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CAMTEK LTD is higher than 75.76% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CAMT is more volatile than 26.39% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UTHR, MCHX, GPRO, BSY, and CLBT.
- CAMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CAMTEK LTD's official web site, go to www.camtek.com.
CAMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CAMT's price/sales ratio is 60.87% higher, now standing at 3.7.
- Over the past 243 months, CAMT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAMT.
CAMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAMT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.3% of graded US stocks.
- CAMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.747 -- ranking 26th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- DAIO, HBIO, and NVMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CAMT.
The table below shows CAMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CAMT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CAMT, see our CAMT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$45.60||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
Camtek Ltd. (CAMT) Company Bio
Camtek Ltd. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets automated optical inspection (AOI) systems and functional ink technology (FIT) products. It operates in two segments, Microelectronics and Printed Circuit Boards. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Migdal Haemek, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAMT Latest Social Stream
View Full CAMT Social Stream
Latest CAMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAMTEK LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAMT as an investment opportunity.
Should You Be Adding Camtek (NASDAQ:CAMT) To Your Watchlist Today?
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Camtek Ltd. (NASDAQ:CAMT) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Camtek Ltd. (NASDAQ:CAMT) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 10, 2023 Camtek Ltd. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.42, expectations were $0.41. Kenny Green: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by. I would like to welcome all of you to Camtek’s results Zoom Webinar. My name is Kenny Green, and I’m part of […]
Camtek (CAMT) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
My name is Kenny Green, and I'm part of the investor relations team at Camtek. With me today on the call, we have Mr. Rafi Amit, Camtek's CEO; Mr. Moshe Eisenberg, Camtek's CFO; and Mr. Ramy Langer, Camtek's COO.
Camtek (CAMT) Q1 Earnings Surpass Estimates
Camtek (CAMT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5% and 0.23%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CAMTEK ANNOUNCES RESULTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2023
Camtek Ltd. (NASDAQ: CAMT) (TASE: CAMT), today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
CAMT Price Returns
Continue Researching CAMTWant to see what other sources are saying about Camtek Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Camtek Ltd (CAMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Camtek Ltd (CAMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Camtek Ltd (CAMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...