Camtek Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CAMT): Price and Financial Metrics
CAMT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CAMT is currently 45.37, higher than 89.24% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For CAMT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.48% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, CAMT has reported earnings growth of -329.99%, putting it ahead of merely 5.74% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARAY, CSGS, KN, JKHY, and THRM.
- CAMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Camtek Ltd's official web site, go to www.camtek.com.
CAMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.13||52-week high||$30.39|
|Prev. close||$28.89||52-week low||$6.26|
|Day high||$28.60||Avg. volume||267,657|
|50-day MA||$25.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.22||Market Cap||1.13B|
Camtek Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CAMT) Company Bio
Camtek Ltd. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets automated optical inspection (AOI) systems and functional ink technology (FIT) products. It operates in two segments, Microelectronics and Printed Circuit Boards. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Migdal Haemek, Israel.
CAMT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Camtek Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Camtek Ltd ranked in the 62th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 47.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Camtek Ltd ended up being:
- Camtek Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -28.88. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 4.06% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Camtek Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than only 0% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CAMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAMT Latest Social Stream
View Full CAMT Social Stream
Latest CAMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Camtek Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAMT as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Camtek (NASDAQ:CAMT) remained unaffected after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were up 50.00% over the past year to $0.21, which beat the estimate of $0.19. Revenue of $48,619,000 up by 46.44% year over year, which beat the estimate of $43,070,000. Looking Ahead Q1 revenue expected between $54,000,000 and $56,000,000. Details Of The Call Date: Feb 09, 2021 View more earnings on CAMT Time: 09:00 AM ET Webcast URL: http://www.camtek.com/investors/financial-reports Technicals Company's 52-week high was at $28.52 Company's 52-week low was at $6.26 Price action over last quarter: Up 59.78% Company Description Camtek Ltd is engaged in the manufacturing of metrology and inspection equipment and a provider of software solutions serving Advanced Pa...
Camtek (CAMT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.00% and 12.81%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Camtek Ltd. (NASDAQ: CAMT) (TASE: CAMT), today announced its financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2020.
On Tuesday, February 09, Camtek (NASDAQ:CAMT) will release its latest earnings report. Benzinga's report can help you figure out the ins and outs of the earnings release. Net Income, Earnings, And Earnings Per Share Earnings and especially earnings per share (EPS) are useful measures of a company's profitability. Total earnings, which is also referred to as net income, equals total revenue minus total expenses. EPS equals to net income divided by the number of shares outstanding. Earnings And Revenue Camtek EPS is expected to be around $0.19, according to sell-side analysts. Sales will likely be near $43.07 million. In the same quarter last year, Camtek announced EPS of $0.14 on revenue of $33.20 million. Why Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises Are Important Analysts who cover this...
Camtek Ltd. ( NASDAQ:CAMT ), might not be a large cap stock, but it led the NASDAQGM gainers with a relatively large...
CAMT Price Returns
Continue Researching CAMTWant to see what other sources are saying about Camtek Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!