Camtek Ltd. (CAMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAMT POWR Grades
- CAMT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.37% of US stocks.
- CAMT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CAMT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
CAMT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Camtek Ltd is higher than 73.87% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- CAMT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 24.85% of US stocks.
- Camtek Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -13.57%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 22.28% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Camtek Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ATEN, CLPT, NATI, CALX, and EYPT.
- CAMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Camtek Ltd's official web site, go to www.camtek.com.
CAMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CAMT's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.11% higher, now standing at 36.8.
- CAMT's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.4 over the prior 243 months.
- CAMT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 36.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAMT.
CAMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAMT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.3% of graded US stocks.
- CAMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.747 -- ranking 26th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- DAIO, HBIO, and NVMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CAMT.
The table below shows CAMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CAMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.20||52-week high||$49.60|
|Prev. close||$27.58||52-week low||$25.85|
|Day high||$27.93||Avg. volume||242,455|
|50-day MA||$30.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.69||Market Cap||1.19B|
Camtek Ltd. (CAMT) Company Bio
Camtek Ltd. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets automated optical inspection (AOI) systems and functional ink technology (FIT) products. It operates in two segments, Microelectronics and Printed Circuit Boards. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Migdal Haemek, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAMT Latest Social Stream
View Full CAMT Social Stream
Latest CAMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Camtek Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAMT as an investment opportunity.
The supply chain issues that shook semiconductor stocks are slowly getting better, and the outlook looks much brighter now.
While Camtek Ltd. ( NASDAQ:CAMT ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw significant share...
E ratio of 30.03.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Camtek (NASDAQ: CAMT)Q4 2021 Earnings CallFeb 10, 2022, 9:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: Kenny Green Hello, everyone.
Camtek (CAMT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.38% and 2.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CAMT Price Returns