CANAAN INC. (CAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAN POWR Grades
- CAN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 73.47% of US stocks.
- CAN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CAN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CAN Stock Summary
- Canaan Inc's stock had its IPO on November 21, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 1.85% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.98%, Canaan Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.17% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Canaan Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.45% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Canaan Inc are HOFT, EXFO, GIGM, FEIM, and DDS.
- Visit CAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to canaan-creative.com.
CAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.11||52-week high||$39.10|
|Prev. close||$7.75||52-week low||$1.84|
|Day high||$7.09||Avg. volume||12,280,027|
|50-day MA||$8.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.81||Market Cap||966.28M|
CANAAN INC. (CAN) Company Bio
Canaan, Inc. designs and sells integrated circuits. It offers Kendryte AI and Avalon Miner products. The firm is a developer of supercomputing chips and the manufacturer of digital block chain computing equipment as well as the supplier of overall scheme for computer software and hardware of digital block chain. The company was founded by Li Jiaxuan, Liu Xiangfu and Zhang Nangeng in 2013 and is headquartered in Hangzhou, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAN Latest Social Stream
View Full CAN Social Stream
Latest CAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canaan Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAN as an investment opportunity.
Canaan Inc. (NASDAQ: CAN) shares are trading significantly lower Friday amid a decrease in the price of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH). The price of Bitcoin and several other cryptocurrencies drop after China's Central Bank banned all crypto transactions and vowed to stop illegal crypto mining. The stock could also be trading lower in sympathy with other Chinese companies amid continued regulatory concerns following proposed oversight of the gaming sector in Macau. Regulatory a
Canaan Inc. (NASDAQ: CAN) ("Canaan" or the "Company"), a leading high-performance computing solutions provider, today announced that its board of directors has authorized a share repurchase program under which the Company may repurchase up to US$20 million worth of its outstanding (i) American depositary shares ("ADSs"), each representing 15 Class A ordinary shares, and/or (ii) Class A ordinary shares over the next 12 months starting from September 20, 2021.
Canaan Inc. (NASDAQ: CAN) ("Canaan" or the "Company"), a leading high-performance computing solutions provider, today announced that it will be added to the FTSE Global Equity Index Series ("GEIS") China Regional Index (the "Index"), effective after the close of business on Friday, September 17, 2021.
In this article, we discuss the 10 tech stocks to invest in today according to Thomas E. Claugus’ GMT Capital based on Q2 holdings of the fund. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Claugus’ history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Tech Stocks to Invest in Today […]
What happened Shares of computing solution and Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) mining supplier Canaan (NASDAQ: CAN) fell as much as 13.8% in trading on Wednesday after the company announced second-quarter 2021 financial results.
CAN Price Returns