CANAAN INC. (CAN): Price and Financial Metrics
CAN Stock Summary
- Canaan Inc's stock had its IPO on November 21, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 0% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -85.85%, Canaan Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.11% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CAN has reported earnings growth of -494.84%, putting it ahead of only 3.76% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Canaan Inc are QNST, BE, AMK, CYRX, and TRC.
- CAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canaan Inc's official web site, go to canaan-creative.com.
CAN Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
CAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.87||52-week high||$13.00|
|Prev. close||$1.87||52-week low||$1.76|
|Day high||$1.89||Avg. volume||1,800,720|
|50-day MA||$2.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.67||Market Cap||293.14M|
CANAAN INC. (CAN) Company Bio
Canaan, Inc. designs and sells integrated circuits. It offers Kendryte AI and Avalon Miner products. The firm is a developer of supercomputing chips and the manufacturer of digital block chain computing equipment as well as the supplier of overall scheme for computer software and hardware of digital block chain. The company was founded by Li Jiaxuan, Liu Xiangfu and Zhang Nangeng in 2013 and is headquartered in Hangzhou, China.