CarGurus Inc (CARG) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering CarGurus Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CARG Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for CARG as an investment opportunity.
- CarGurus Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 77.76% of all US stocks.
- CarGurus Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 31.02% of Business Services stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of CARG is lower than 42.34% of Business Services stocks.
- CarGurus Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 56.58% of all US stocks.
- CARG has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- CARG has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than just about none of of all US stocks.
- CarGurus Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for CARG? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.