CarGurus, Inc. - (CARG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CARG POWR Grades
- CARG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.34% of US stocks.
- CARG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- CARG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
CARG Stock Summary
- CarGurus Inc's stock had its IPO on October 12, 2017, making it an older stock than only 13.87% of US equities in our set.
- For CARG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 17.74% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CarGurus Inc is reporting a growth rate of 207.9%; that's higher than 88.92% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CarGurus Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TWOU, APDN, ECOM, ATRC, and LKCO.
- CARG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CarGurus Inc's official web site, go to www.cargurus.com.
CARG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CARG's price/sales ratio is 4.59% lower, now standing at 5.2.
- CARG's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.1 over the prior 47 months.
- Over the past 47 months, CARG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 26.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CARG.
CARG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CARG has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.34% of graded US stocks.
- CARG's asset turnover comes in at 1.116 -- ranking 102nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CARG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CARG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CARG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.31||52-week high||$36.54|
|Prev. close||$34.59||52-week low||$19.24|
|Day high||$34.79||Avg. volume||1,152,572|
|50-day MA||$31.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.43||Market Cap||3.91B|
CarGurus, Inc. - (CARG) Company Bio
CarGurus, Inc. operates an online automotive marketplace connecting buyers and sellers of new and used cars worldwide. The company's marketplace enables users with third-party validation on pricing, dealer reputation, and other information. As of June 30, 2017, it had an active dealer network of approximately 40,000 dealers; and approximately 5.4 million car listings. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CARG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CARG Latest Social Stream
View Full CARG Social Stream
Latest CARG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CarGurus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CARG as an investment opportunity.
IBD Screen Of The Day: Stocks To Buy And Watch Include 4 Stocks With Rising Profit Estimates, Upcoming Earnings Releases
Today's IBD Screen Of The Day column focuses on stocks to buy and watch showing rising profit estimates. GarGurus and Motorola made the list.
CarGurus' (NASDAQ:CARG) stock is up by a considerable 20% over the past three months. Given the company's impressive...
CarGurus (CARG) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Are Stellantis and CarGurus Outperforming Other Auto-Tires-Trucks Stocks This Year?
GPC vs. CARG: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
CARG Price Returns