CarGurus, Inc. - (CARG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CARG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CARG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.02% of US stocks.
- CARG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CARG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.18% of US stocks).
CARG Stock Summary
- CARG's went public 4.47 years ago, making it older than merely 16.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CARG is currently 52.89, higher than 90.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that CARG's revenue has grown 72.52% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.19% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CARG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATC, BOOM, BDX, ATRI, and AVAV.
- CARG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CarGurus Inc's official web site, go to www.cargurus.com.
CARG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CARG's price/sales ratio is 4.59% lower, now standing at 5.2.
- CARG's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.1 over the prior 47 months.
- Over the past 47 months, CARG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 26.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CARG.
CARG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CARG has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.32% of graded US stocks.
- CARG's asset turnover comes in at 1.116 -- ranking 107th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CARG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CARG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CARG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.35||52-week high||$50.03|
|Prev. close||$22.13||52-week low||$20.15|
|Day high||$22.67||Avg. volume||1,295,555|
|50-day MA||$35.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.44||Market Cap||2.65B|
CarGurus, Inc. - (CARG) Company Bio
CarGurus, Inc. operates an online automotive marketplace connecting buyers and sellers of new and used cars worldwide. The company's marketplace enables users with third-party validation on pricing, dealer reputation, and other information. As of June 30, 2017, it had an active dealer network of approximately 40,000 dealers; and approximately 5.4 million car listings. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CARG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CARG Latest Social Stream
View Full CARG Social Stream
Latest CARG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CarGurus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CARG as an investment opportunity.
CarGurus, Inc. (CARG) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Kirndeep Singh - Vice President-Investor Relations Jason Trevisan - Chief Executive Officer Scot Fredo - Chief Financial Officer Sam Zales - President and Chief Operating Officer Bruce Thompson - Founder and Chief Executive Officer,...
Shares of CarGurus Inc. rallied more than 10% in the extended session Thursday after the online car marketplace reported adjusted earnings and sales well above Wall Street expectations and guided for a much better current-quarter sales than analysts estimate. CarGurus said it lost $80 million, or 68 cents a share, during the quarter, contrasting with earnings of $25 million, or 22 cents a share, in the year-ago quarter. Adjusted for one-time items, CarGurus earned 43 cents a share. Revenue rose
Fourth Quarter Highlights: Total revenue of $339.3 million, an increase of 124% year-over-yearGAAP operating income of $43.9 million; non-GAAP operating income of $76.3 millionGAAP consolidated net income of $34.2 million; non-GAAP consolidated net income of $61.5 millionGAAP net income attributable to CarGurus, Inc. of $29.6 million; non-GAAP net income attributable to common stockholders of $50.4 millionConsolidated Adjusted EBITDA of $80.3 million; Adjusted EBITDA of $67.6 million Full-Year Y
Platform’s powerful punch delivers convenience, competitive offers for consumers and fresh vehicle sourcing supply for dealersCAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CarGurus (Nasdaq: CARG), a multinational, online automotive platform for buying and selling vehicles, has launched its fully-digital car selling solution, CarGurus Instant Max Cash Offer, on the West Coast. Now, California residents can take advantage of the company’s revolutionary platform that brings wholesale and reta
In this article, we discuss 10 best mid cap stocks to buy in 2022. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Best Mid Cap Stocks To Buy In 2022. Mid cap stocks fall between small and large-cap companies, with market capitalization ranging from $2 billion to $10 […]
CARG Price Returns