CarGurus, Inc. - (CARG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CARG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CARG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CARG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CARG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 23.14% of US stocks).
CARG Stock Summary
- CARG's went public 3.8 years ago, making it older than merely 12.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CarGurus Inc is higher than it is for about just 18.45% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CarGurus Inc is reporting a growth rate of 171.85%; that's higher than 89.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CarGurus Inc are SSTK, BRMK, RGR, CLPS, and AZPN.
- Visit CARG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cargurus.com.
CARG Valuation Summary
- CARG's price/sales ratio is 5.6; this is 5.66% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 46 months, CARG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 166.5.
- Over the past 46 months, CARG's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CARG.
CARG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CARG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.60||52-week high||$36.54|
|Prev. close||$29.24||52-week low||$19.24|
|Day high||$29.26||Avg. volume||1,192,360|
|50-day MA||$26.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.78||Market Cap||3.35B|
CarGurus, Inc. - (CARG) Company Bio
CarGurus, Inc. operates an online automotive marketplace connecting buyers and sellers of new and used cars worldwide. The company's marketplace enables users with third-party validation on pricing, dealer reputation, and other information. As of June 30, 2017, it had an active dealer network of approximately 40,000 dealers; and approximately 5.4 million car listings. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
CARG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CARG Latest Social Stream
View Full CARG Social Stream
Latest CARG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CarGurus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CARG as an investment opportunity.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CarGurus, Inc. (Nasdaq: CARG), a leading global online automotive marketplace, announced it will issue a press release reporting financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021, after the close of the market on August 5, 2021. CarGurus will host a conference call and live webcast to discuss those financial results for investors and analysts at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on August 5, 2021. To access the conference call, dial (877) 300-8
Would Shareholders Who Purchased CarGurus' (NASDAQ:CARG) Stock Three Years Be Happy With The Share price Today?
For many investors, the main point of stock picking is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But if you...
A whopping number of 13F filings filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has been processed by Insider Monkey so that individual investors can look at the overall hedge fund sentiment towards the stocks included in their watchlists. These freshly-submitted public filings disclose money managers’ equity positions as of the end of the three-month period […]
Creative work highlights transparent experience, allowing car shoppers to find great dealsCAMBRIDGE, Mass., June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CarGurus (Nasdaq: CARG), a leading global online automotive marketplace, today has launched a new “Consumer Confidence” TV ad campaign, which will begin airing on June 30. The campaign aims to reinforce car buying confidence, as research has shown that just over half of shoppers are very confident in their purchases. The new spots highlight how the innovat
Comfort with self-driving technology grows, but hesitations around safety and cost remainCAMBRIDGE, Mass., June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CarGurus (Nasdaq: CARG), a leading global online automotive marketplace, today announced its latest consumer sentiment research focused on autonomous vehicles (AVs). The CarGurus Self-Driving Vehicle Sentiment Survey compiled and analyzed consumer feedback on AV-related topics like comfort with self-driving, how people imagine utilizing the technology, and
CARG Price Returns