CarGurus, Inc. - (CARG): Price and Financial Metrics
CARG Stock Summary
- CARG's went public 2.48 years ago, making it older than merely 6.98% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 49.08, CarGurus Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.13% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CARG is currently 29.5, higher than 91.48% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CarGurus Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SSTK, GMED, PMD, ISDR, and OSIS.
- Visit CARG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cargurus.com.
CARG Stock Price Chart More Charts
CARG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.93||52-week high||$42.82|
|Prev. close||$16.47||52-week low||$14.25|
|Day high||$16.75||Avg. volume||1,875,434|
|50-day MA||$25.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.64||Market Cap||1.79B|
CarGurus, Inc. - (CARG) Company Bio
CarGurus, Inc. operates an online automotive marketplace connecting buyers and sellers of new and used cars worldwide. The company's marketplace enables users with third-party validation on pricing, dealer reputation, and other information. As of June 30, 2017, it had an active dealer network of approximately 40,000 dealers; and approximately 5.4 million car listings. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.