CarGurus, Inc. - (CARG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CARG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CARG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CARG is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CARG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CARG Stock Summary
- CARG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 248.53 -- higher than 90.3% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CARGURUS INC comes in at 123.63%, a number that bests 93.27% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CARG is more volatile than 90.12% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CARGURUS INC are INVE, ATRC, PRCT, CRTO, and AXGN.
- CARG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CARGURUS INC's official web site, go to www.cargurus.com.
CARG Valuation Summary
- CARG's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.6; this is 49.34% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CARG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 40.4 over the prior 62 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CARG.
CARG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CARG has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.32% of graded US stocks.
- CARG's asset turnover comes in at 1.116 -- ranking 107th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CARG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CARG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CARG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.16||52-week high||$50.03|
|Prev. close||$12.59||52-week low||$9.14|
|Day high||$12.64||Avg. volume||1,386,806|
|50-day MA||$13.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.64||Market Cap||1.45B|
CarGurus, Inc. - (CARG) Company Bio
CarGurus, Inc. operates an online automotive marketplace connecting buyers and sellers of new and used cars worldwide. The company's marketplace enables users with third-party validation on pricing, dealer reputation, and other information. As of June 30, 2017, it had an active dealer network of approximately 40,000 dealers; and approximately 5.4 million car listings. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CARG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CARG Latest Social Stream
View Full CARG Social Stream
Latest CARG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARGURUS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CARG as an investment opportunity.
Investment management company Cove Street Capital recently released its “Small Cap Value Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund returned -5.15% compared to -2.19% for the Russell 2000 Index and -4.61% for the Russell 2000 Value Index. In addition, you can check the top 5 […]
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CarGurus, Inc. (Nasdaq: CARG), a multinational, online automotive platform for buying and selling vehicles, today announced that Jason Trevisan, Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the Raymond James 2022 Technology Investors Conference on Monday, December 5th at 11:30 AM ET. A live webcast of the presentation will be accessible from the Investor Relations pages of the company’s website at https://investors.cargurus.com, and an a
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Technology sector with new ratings on Unisys (UIS – Research Report) and CarGurus (CARG – Research Report). Unisys (UIS) Maxim Group analyst Matthew Galinko maintained a Buy rating on Unisys yesterday and set a price target of $6.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $4.36, close to its 52-week low of $4.28. According to TipRanks.
Companies in the Technology sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on CarGurus (CARG – Research Report) and Fiverr International (FVRR – Research Report). CarGurus (CARG) JMP Securities analyst Nicholas Jones CFA maintained a Hold rating on CarGurus today. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $12.65. According to TipRanks.
CARG Price Returns