Carolina Financial Corporation (CARO): Price and Financial Metrics
CARO Stock Summary
- CARO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 83.74% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CARO has reported earnings growth of 66.1%, putting it ahead of 84.18% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CARO is more volatile than merely 6.89% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Carolina Financial Corp are FCCY, FCBP, FFWM, MSBI, and OCFC.
- CARO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carolina Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.haveanicebank.com.
CARO Stock Price Chart More Charts
CARO Price/Volume Stats
Carolina Financial Corporation (CARO) Company Bio
Carolina Financial Corporation provides various traditional community banking services to individuals and businesses in South Carolina and North Carolina. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Charleston, South Carolina.