Carrier Global Corp. (CARR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CARR POWR Grades
- CARR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CARR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CARR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
CARR Stock Summary
- CARR has a higher market value than 93.18% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $29,926,707,695.
- CARR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 368.5 -- higher than 93.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CARR's went public 2.55 years ago, making it older than just 12.05% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CARRIER GLOBAL CORP are FTV, BAX, PKI, TFX, and VTRS.
- Visit CARR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.corporate.carrier.com.
CARR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CARR's price/sales ratio is 30.43% higher, now standing at 1.5.
- CARR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CARR.
CARR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CARR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.95% of graded US stocks.
- CARR's asset turnover comes in at 0.791 -- ranking 38th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CARR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CARR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CARR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.58||52-week high||$57.97|
|Prev. close||$36.81||52-week low||$34.12|
|Day high||$38.63||Avg. volume||4,779,150|
|50-day MA||$40.20||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$42.39||Market Cap||32.47B|
Carrier Global Corp. (CARR) Company Bio
Carrier Global Corporation is an American multinational home appliances corporation based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Carrier was founded in 1915 as an independent company manufacturing and distributing heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, and has since expanded to include manufacturing commercial refrigeration and foodservice equipment, and fire and security technologies. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CARR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CARR Latest Social Stream
View Full CARR Social Stream
Latest CARR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARRIER GLOBAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CARR as an investment opportunity.
Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE: CARR), the leading global provider of healthy, safe, sustainable and intelligent building and cold chain solutions, today announced that Susan N. Story, former President and Chief Executive Officer of American Water Works Company, Inc., has been elected to Carrier's Board of Directors, effective Jan. 15, 2023. She will serve on the Board's Audit and Compensation Committees.
Lower consumer spending, high inflation, rising interest rates, geopolitical tensions -- the list of economic headwinds besetting the stock market goes on and on. Being bearish is in style, and the price action of the broad-market indexes certainly reflects that. While investors shouldn't rule out the chance of a prolonged recession, it's also important to remember that economic cycles are simply par for the course when it comes to long-term investing.
Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE: CARR), the leading global provider of healthy, safe, sustainable and intelligent building and cold chain solutions, has completed three new investments through its Carrier Ventures group. Archilogic, Butlr and Transaera – innovative startups in the healthy and green building space – are the newest additions to the Carrier Ventures investment portfolio of companies selected for their next-generation technology, high-growth potential and sustainability focus.
Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE:CARR) Chairman & CEO David Gitlin will speak at the 10th Annual Morgan Stanley Laguna Conference on Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2022 at 3:50 p.m. ET.
Russell Wilson to Partner with Carrier to Introduce Solutions for Healthy and Sustainable Indoor Environments
NFL Super Bowl-winning quarterback Russell Wilson is partnering with Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE:CARR), the leading global provider of healthy, safe, sustainable and intelligent building and cold chain solutions, to help launch solutions critical to healthy and sustainable buildings and homes. As health and physical well-being are paramount to Wilson's high-performance career, the Denver Broncos quarterback will partner with Carrier to introduce customers to differentiated offerings for hea
CARR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|