Carrier Global Corp. (CARR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CARR POWR Grades
- CARR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 75.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CARR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CARR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 33.41% of US stocks).
CARR Stock Summary
- CARR has a market capitalization of $41,133,114,803 -- more than approximately 93.03% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CARR is 3.05 -- better than 83.98% of US stocks.
- CARR's went public 2.03 years ago, making it older than merely 5.32% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CARRIER GLOBAL Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BAX, IDXX, FTV, ZBH, and TFX.
- CARR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CARRIER GLOBAL Corp's official web site, go to www.corporate.carrier.com.
CARR Valuation Summary
- CARR's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 8.7% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 18 months, CARR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.9.
- Over the past 18 months, CARR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CARR.
CARR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CARR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.95% of graded US stocks.
- CARR's asset turnover comes in at 0.791 -- ranking 38th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CARR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CARR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CARR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.94||52-week high||$58.89|
|Prev. close||$38.27||52-week low||$36.23|
|Day high||$38.25||Avg. volume||5,101,563|
|50-day MA||$42.19||Dividend yield||1.57%|
|200-day MA||$49.64||Market Cap||32.18B|
Carrier Global Corp. (CARR) Company Bio
Carrier Global Corporation is an American multinational home appliances corporation based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Carrier was founded in 1915 as an independent company manufacturing and distributing heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, and has since expanded to include manufacturing commercial refrigeration and foodservice equipment, and fire and security technologies. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CARR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CARR Latest Social Stream
View Full CARR Social Stream
Latest CARR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARRIER GLOBAL Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CARR as an investment opportunity.
Carrier Global (NYSE:CARR) was one of the day's top gainers on the S&P 500, closing +2.7% on a down day for the vast majority of stocks, after its mid-term outlook impressed investors. As part of its Investor Day event, Carrier said it sees annual organic sales growth of 6%-8%, gross...
Carrier Global (CARR) appears poised for a trading bounce, writes technical analyst Bruce Kamich, who says the shares of the heating and air conditioning giant could make for a short-term play.CARR
In his first Executive Decision segment of Tuesday's "Mad Money" program, host Jim Cramer spoke with David Gitlin, chairman and CEO of Carrier Global Corp. , the heating and air conditioning giant that gave a bullish outlook during its recent analyst event. Gitlin said there are many long-term growth trends that are driving Carrier. Carrier is also a leader in cold storage technology, which is needed for vaccines and other critical medical supplies, he noted.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. , Feb. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE: CARR ), the leading global provider of healthy, safe, sustainable and intelligent building and cold chain solutions, is hosting its 2022 Investor Day today at the Center for Intelligent Buildings, beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET. The event will be webcast live on ir.carrier.com . Carrier Chairman & CEO Dave Gitlin , CFO Patrick Goris , and other members of the senior leadership team will provide details on the company''s strategy to drive the next phase of its growth, including how it plans to capitalize on global trends to capture significant market share with its differentiated products and services. "Our industry is at the epicenter of some of the world''s most critical secular trends, including heal...
Carrier Expands Sustainability Solutions and Services Offering to Help Customers Achieve Decarbonization Goals
Buildings are the biggest, most cost-effective climate mitigation solution available, according to a recent study. And more than one-third of the food produced for human consumption is lost before it can even make it to market, resulting in a significant carbon footprint. Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE: CARR), the leading global provider of healthy, safe, sustainable and intelligent building and cold chain solutions, is solving for these challenges through a comprehensive, integrated and growi
CARR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|