Carrier Global Corp. (CARR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CARR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CARR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CARR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 121 days.
- CARR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 62.48% of US stocks).
CARR Stock Summary
- CARR has a higher market value than 93.42% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $40,434,500,205.
- CARR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3.36 -- higher than just 14.08% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CARRIER GLOBAL Corp's stock had its IPO on March 19, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 1.07% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CARR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNC, ALL, BAX, TRV, and ROK.
- CARR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CARRIER GLOBAL Corp's official web site, go to www.corporate.carrier.com.
CARR Valuation Summary
- CARR's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.2; this is 25.65% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- CARR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $10.3 over the prior 15 months.
- Over the past 15 months, CARR's price/sales ratio has gone up $1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CARR.
CARR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CARR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.91||52-week high||$47.13|
|Prev. close||$46.53||52-week low||$20.59|
|Day high||$47.13||Avg. volume||5,916,981|
|50-day MA||$44.39||Dividend yield||1.03%|
|200-day MA||$38.48||Market Cap||40.76B|
Carrier Global Corp. (CARR) Company Bio
Carrier Global Corp. is a provider of HVAC, security and building automation technologies. The company operates through the following segments: HVAC, Refrigeration, and Fire and Security. The HVAC segment provides products, controls, services and solutions to meet the heating and cooling and ventilation needs of residential and commercial customers. The Refrigeration segment includes transport refrigeration and monitoring products, services, and digital solutions for trucks, trailers, shipping containers, intermodal and rail, as well as commercial refrigeration products. The Fire and Security segment provides a range of residential, commercial and industrial technologies and systems, and service solutions to protect people and property, including fire, flame, gas, smoke and carbon monoxide detection; portable fire extinguishers; fire suppression systems; intruder alarms; access control systems and video management systems; and electronic controls. The company was founded in 1902 and is headquartered in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
CARR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CARR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that CARRIER GLOBAL Corp ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CARR, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of CARRIER GLOBAL Corp over the past 1.22 years is -0.12%; that's better than only 11.18% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- CARRIER GLOBAL Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 15.69% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CARR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 15.69% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CARR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CARR Latest Social Stream
View Full CARR Social Stream
Latest CARR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARRIER GLOBAL Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CARR as an investment opportunity.
BLOOMBERG reports: China International Marine Containers Group Co. and Midea Group Co. are among suitors entering into the next round of bidding for A.P. Moller-Maersk A/Ss refrigerated container business, which could be valued at as much as $1 billion, people with knowledge of the matter said. US air conditioning giant Carrier Global Corp. and transport temperature-control systems manufacturer Thermo King Corp. are also proceeding into the second round, the people said. The post BBG: Maersk narrows bidders for $1bn cold container unit appeared first on The Loadstar .
(Bloomberg) -- China International Marine Containers Group Co. and Midea Group Co. are among suitors entering into the next round of bidding for A.P. Moller-Maersk A/S’s refrigerated container business, which could be valued at as much as $1 billion, people with knowledge of the matter said.U.S. air conditioning giant Carrier Global Corp. and transport temperature-control systems manufacturer Thermo King Corp. are also proceeding into the second round, the people said. Japan’s Daikin Industries
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla., June 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Carrier Global Corporation
Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE: CARR) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per outstanding share of Carrier common stock. The dividend will be payable on August 10, 2021 to shareowners of record at the close of business on June 24, 2021.
Analysts have provided the following ratings for Carrier Global (NYSE: CARR ) within the last quarter: Last 30 Days 1 Month Ago 2 Months Ago 3 Months Ago Bullish 0 0 1 0 Somewhat Bullish 1 0 1 3 Indifferent 0 0 1 0 Somewhat Bearish 0 0 0 0 Bearish 0 0 0 0 8 analysts offering 12-month price targets in the last 3 months for Carrier Global evaluate the company at an average price target of $50.25 with a high of $57.00 and a low of $41.00. This current average has increased by 12.09% from the previous average price target of $44.83. How Are Analyst Ratings Determined? Ratings … Full story available on Benzinga.com
CARR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|