Cars.com Inc. (CARS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CARS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.06||52-week high||$20.42|
|Prev. close||$17.87||52-week low||$8.78|
|Day high||$18.12||Avg. volume||419,233|
|50-day MA||$18.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.46||Market Cap||1.20B|
CARS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CARS POWR Grades
- CARS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.19% of US stocks.
- CARS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CARS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
CARS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 49.63, CARSCOM INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.19% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CARSCOM INC is reporting a growth rate of 57.83%; that's higher than 80.98% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CARS comes in at 9.68% -- higher than that of 81.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CARS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LFUS, UEIC, ISPC, FOXF, and LIVN.
- CARS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CARSCOM INC's official web site, go to www.cars.com.
CARS Valuation Summary
- CARS's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 0% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CARS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 38.2 over the prior 73 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CARS.
CARS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CARS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.32% of graded US stocks.
- CARS's asset turnover comes in at 0.577 -- ranking 276th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- TYL, CASS, and VVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CARS.
The table below shows CARS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cars.com Inc. (CARS) Company Bio
Cars.com is a leading online destination that helps car shoppers and owners buy, sell and service their vehicles. The company is one of the largest digital automotive platform that features new and used vehicle listings, a comprehensive set of research tools and a database of consumer reviews. Cars.com companies include DealerRater, Auto.com, PickupTrucks.com and NewCars.com. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Chicago.
Most Popular Stories View All
CARS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CARS Latest Social Stream
View Full CARS Social Stream
Latest CARS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARSCOM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CARS as an investment opportunity.
Is Cars.com Inc. (NYSE:CARS) Trading At A 32% Discount?
Key Insights The projected fair value for Cars.com is US$27.75 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share...
CARS to Participate in Two Investor Conferences in May
Cars.com Inc. (NYSE: CARS) ("CARS" or the "Company"), the leading digital automotive platform that provides a robust set of digital solutions, today announced that it would participate in the following two investor conferences in May:
Why Cars.com Stock Dropped on Thursday
The slump came after some investors found reasons to be disappointed with the automotive retailing platform provider's Q1 earnings update. Cars.com achieved a 6% sales increase for the selling period that ended in late March, putting revenue exactly within management's short-term forecast from February. The boost reflected solid traffic growth along with rising average spending levels.
CARS Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
Cars.com Inc. (NYSE: CARS) ("CARS" or the "Company"), the leading digital automotive platform that provides a robust set of digital solutions, today released its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
CARS to Announce First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Cars.com Inc. (NYSE: CARS) ("CARS" or the "Company"), a leading automotive marketplace platform that provides a robust set of industry-specific digital solutions, today announced that it expects to report its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023, on Thursday, May 4, 2023. The Company will host a conference call with a live webcast at 8:00 a.m. CT/9:00 a.m. ET on the same day to discuss the results.
CARS Price Returns
Continue Researching CARSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Carscom Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Carscom Inc (CARS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Carscom Inc (CARS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Carscom Inc (CARS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...