Casa Systems, Inc. (CASA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CASA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CASA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CASA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CASA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.19% of US stocks).
CASA Stock Summary
- Casa Systems Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.85% of US listed stocks.
- Casa Systems Inc's stock had its IPO on December 15, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 15.62% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 122.44, Casa Systems Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.9% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CASA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RDUS, INFN, NVMI, VECO, and INSM.
- CASA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Casa Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.casa-systems.com.
CASA Valuation Summary
- CASA's price/earnings ratio is 21.1; this is 45.9% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 45 months, CASA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 53.9.
- CASA's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CASA.
CASA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CASA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.46% of graded US stocks.
- CASA's asset turnover comes in at 0.889 -- ranking 57th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CASA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CASA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CASA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.22||52-week high||$9.75|
|Prev. close||$4.08||52-week low||$3.39|
|Day high||$4.25||Avg. volume||2,668,207|
|50-day MA||$4.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.35||Market Cap||397.44M|
Casa Systems, Inc. (CASA) Company Bio
Casa Systems, Inc. provides software-centric broadband products in North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. The company offers converged cable access platform solutions that allow cable service providers to deliver voice, video, and data services over a single platform at multi-gigabit speeds. It also provides solutions for next-generation distributed and virtualized architectures in cable operator, fixed telecom, and wireless networks. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Andover, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CASA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CASA Latest Social Stream
View Full CASA Social Stream
Latest CASA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Casa Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CASA as an investment opportunity.
Casa Systems (CASA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 40% and 1.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Double Digit Q4 and Full Year Wireless GrowthFull Year Revenue Growth Despite Supply Chain ImpactCompany Guides to Significant Software and Margin Increase in FY 2022 ANDOVER, Mass., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA), a leading provider of cloud-native software and physical broadband technology solutions for wireless, cable and fixed networks, today announced its financial results for its fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. Fourth Quarter 2021 Finan
Partnership will deliver a superior broadband experience to subscribersANDOVER, Mass., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) announced today that Rogers is powering its next-generation of broadband services with Casa Systems’ virtual converged cable access platform (vCCAP) and distributed access architecture (DAA) solutions. As the leading provider of physical and cloud-native broadband technology solutions for wireless, cable, and fixed networks, Casa Systems will
ANDOVER, Mass., Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) a leading provider of physical and cloud-native infrastructure technology solutions for wireless, cable and fixed broadband networks, will release its fourth quarter 2021 results on Thursday, February 24, 2022 after the close of the U.S. financial markets. Casa Systems will host a conference call to discuss its results at 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time the same day. A live audio webcast of Casa Systems’ third quart
Casa Systems (CASA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CASA Price Returns