Casa Systems, Inc. (CASA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CASA POWR Grades
- CASA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.6% of US stocks.
- CASA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- CASA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
CASA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CASA is 5.16 -- better than 92.98% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.83, Casa Systems Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.74% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CASA has reported earnings growth of 2,456.75%, putting it ahead of 99.13% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Casa Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IIVI, MDWD, AKBA, JG, and KMPH.
- Visit CASA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.casa-systems.com.
CASA Valuation Summary
- CASA's price/earnings ratio is 21.1; this is 45.9% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 45 months, CASA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 53.9.
- CASA's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CASA.
CASA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CASA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.03% of graded US stocks.
- CASA's asset turnover comes in at 0.889 -- ranking 56th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CASA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CASA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CASA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.64||52-week high||$13.15|
|Prev. close||$6.94||52-week low||$3.65|
|Day high||$6.97||Avg. volume||495,708|
|50-day MA||$7.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.13||Market Cap||567.91M|
Casa Systems, Inc. (CASA) Company Bio
Casa Systems, Inc. provides software-centric broadband products in North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. The company offers converged cable access platform solutions that allow cable service providers to deliver voice, video, and data services over a single platform at multi-gigabit speeds. It also provides solutions for next-generation distributed and virtualized architectures in cable operator, fixed telecom, and wireless networks. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Andover, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CASA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CASA Latest Social Stream
View Full CASA Social Stream
Latest CASA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Casa Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CASA as an investment opportunity.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Private LTE Network Market 2021 Global Insights and Business Scenario- Nokia, Huawei, Alphabet, Qualcomm, Comba, Casa Systems Stillwater Current
The recent report titled as Global Private LTE Network Market published by QY Reports is a focused research that covers the market segmentation mainly based on type and application. The report examines the key drivers driving the growth of the Private LTE Network market during the forecast period and analyzes the factors that could constrain 
Weidong Chen, Chief Technology Officer at Casa Systems (NASDAQ:CASA), made a large insider sell on September 8, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday showed that Chen sold 110,000 shares of Casa Systems at a price of $7.0 per share. The total transaction amounted to $772,400. Chen still owns a total of 2,095,361 of Casa Systems worth, $14,541,805. Casa Systems shares are trading down 0.72% at $6.94 at the time
Casa Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CASA ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement during...
ANDOVER, Mass., Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Casa Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CASA ), a leading provider of physical and cloud-native broadband technology solutions for wireless, cable, and fixed networks, today announced an exclusive agreement with Bell Canada to provide new 5G Sub-6 High-Gain Outdoor consumer premise equipment (CPE) for Bell''s Wireless Home Internet service. Focused on bringing the next generation of broadband access to customers in small towns and rural communities, Bell''s upcoming 5G Wireless Home Internet rollout is expected to be North America''s largest 5G Sub-6 fixed wireless deployment. Bell is Canada''s largest communications company with more than 22 million consumer and business customer connections. Since 2018, Casa Systems has provided 4G CPE for Bell''s...
CASA Price Returns