Casa Systems, Inc. (CASA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CASA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CASA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.61% of US stocks.
- CASA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- CASA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 32.72% of US stocks).
CASA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.36, CASA SYSTEMS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 4.26% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CASA SYSTEMS INC is reporting a growth rate of -430.42%; that's higher than just 4.05% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CASA's revenue has grown -28.6% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 7.04% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CASA SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TVTX, ICPT, INFN, ACAD, and CIEN.
- CASA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CASA SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.casa-systems.com.
CASA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CASA's price/sales ratio is 54.17% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 64 months, CASA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 149.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CASA.
CASA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -48.34%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -36.24%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -48.34%.
The table below shows CASA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CASA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CASA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.46% of graded US stocks.
- CASA's asset turnover comes in at 0.889 -- ranking 57th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CASA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CASA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CASA, see our CASA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$11.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
CASA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CASA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.14||52-week high||$7.18|
|Prev. close||$1.29||52-week low||$1.09|
|Day high||$1.33||Avg. volume||324,525|
|50-day MA||$3.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.49||Market Cap||109.27M|
Casa Systems, Inc. (CASA) Company Bio
Casa Systems, Inc. provides software-centric broadband products in North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. The company offers converged cable access platform solutions that allow cable service providers to deliver voice, video, and data services over a single platform at multi-gigabit speeds. It also provides solutions for next-generation distributed and virtualized architectures in cable operator, fixed telecom, and wireless networks. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Andover, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CASA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CASA Latest Social Stream
View Full CASA Social Stream
Latest CASA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CASA SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CASA as an investment opportunity.
Q4 2022 Casa Systems Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Casa Systems Inc Earnings Call
Casa Systems (CASA) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates
Casa Systems (CASA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 155.56% and 1.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Casa Systems Announces CEO Transition and Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
Jerry Guo to Retire as President and CEO, Remains on Casa Board of DirectorsBruce Evans Appointed New Chairman of Expanded Board of DirectorsScott Bruckner Joins the Board of Directors Q4 Revenue of $84.4 Million Slightly Exceeds High End of Preliminary Guidance GAAP Net Income of $1.2 Million and Positive Net Adjusted EBITDA of $5.2 Million for Quarter Debt Reduced by $49.2 Million to $226.0 Million during Q4 Provides Full Year Revenue and Net Adjusted EBITDA Guidance ANDOVER, Mass., March 14,
Casa Systems to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results on March 14, 2023
ANDOVER, Mass., March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA), a leading provider of physical and cloud-native infrastructure technology solutions for wireless, cable and fixed broadband networks, will release its fourth quarter and full year 2022 results on Tuesday, March 14, 2023 after the close of the U.S. financial markets. Casa Systems will host a conference call to discuss its results at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time the same day. A live audio webcast of Casa Systems’ fourt
Casa Systems Achieves Breakthrough 1TBps on its Cloud-Native Virtual Broadband Network Gateway
Demonstrates blazing vBNG/AGF throughput and performance with 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA), today announced it achieved a significant milestone demonstrating 1+ TBps of throughput on its cloud-native Broadband Network Gateway (vBNG) / 5G Access Gateway Function (AGF) on a single server, powered by 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors. Casa Systems’ Axyom™ vBNG Router/AGF delivers the performance, sc
CASA Price Returns
Continue Researching CASAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Casa Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Casa Systems Inc (CASA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Casa Systems Inc (CASA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Casa Systems Inc (CASA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...