Caseys General Stores, Inc. (CASY): Price and Financial Metrics
CASY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$276.98||52-week high||$286.62|
|Prev. close||$276.31||52-week low||$202.13|
|Day high||$280.31||Avg. volume||254,052|
|50-day MA||$273.78||Dividend yield||0.62%|
|200-day MA||$243.45||Market Cap||10.32B|
CASY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CASY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CASY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CASY is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CASY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.21% of US stocks).
CASY Stock Summary
- CASEYS GENERAL STORES INC's market capitalization of $10,282,982,871 is ahead of 84.62% of US-listed equities.
- CASEYS GENERAL STORES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.43% of US listed stocks.
- CASEYS GENERAL STORES INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.05% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CASEYS GENERAL STORES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be STN, CX, ESE, HSIC, and CPRI.
- CASY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CASEYS GENERAL STORES INC's official web site, go to www.caseys.com.
CASY Valuation Summary
- CASY's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 56.25% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CASY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CASY.
CASY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 9.81%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 38.49%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 66.66%.
The table below shows CASY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CASY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CASY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.77% of graded US stocks.
- CASY's asset turnover comes in at 2.144 -- ranking 42nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- SGU, SBH, and BNED are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CASY.
The table below shows CASY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Caseys General Stores, Inc. (CASY) Company Bio
Casey's General Stores operates convenience stores in the Midwest, offering a selection of food, including freshly prepared foods, beverage and tobacco products, health and beauty aids, automotive products, as well as gasoline. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Ankeny, Iowa.
CASY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CASY Latest Social Stream
View Full CASY Social Stream
Latest CASY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CASEYS GENERAL STORES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CASY as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Casey's General Stores (CASY) and MINISO Group Holding Limited Unsponsored ADR (MNSO) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
ANKENY, Iowa, November 08, 2023--Today Casey’s General Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASY) is recognized by the Women’s Forum of New York at its "Breakfast of Corporate Champions" (BCC) event, for achieving at least 40 percent female representation on their board of directors. Forty percent of Casey’s board seats are held by women, and the third largest convenience retailer is recognized as a leader for promoting women’s leadership in the boardroom.
Does Casey's General Stores (CASY) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
ANKENY, Iowa, November 01, 2023--This month, Casey’s is showing gratitude for the service and sacrifice of our country’s veterans and active service members. Now through November 28, Casey’s is inviting its guests to round up their in-store purchases to benefit two organizations that provide assistance and support to military veterans and their families: Hope For The Warriors (HOPE) and Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation.
Casey's (CASY) price and product optimization strategies, increased penetration of private brands and digital engagements are commendable.
CASY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CASYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Caseys General Stores Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Caseys General Stores Inc (CASY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Caseys General Stores Inc (CASY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Caseys General Stores Inc (CASY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch