Caseys General Stores, Inc. (CASY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CASY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CASY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.21% of US stocks.
- CASY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CASY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 42.69% of US stocks).
CASY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CASY is 5.98 -- better than 92.92% of US stocks.
- CASEYS GENERAL STORES INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CASY is more volatile than just 14.48% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CASEYS GENERAL STORES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UNVR, CR, VFC, AMN, and CPRI.
- Visit CASY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.caseys.com.
CASY Valuation Summary
- CASY's price/earnings ratio is 24; this is 8.6% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CASY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CASY.
CASY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 48.76%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 48.65%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -52.79%.
The table below shows CASY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CASY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CASY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.77% of graded US stocks.
- CASY's asset turnover comes in at 2.144 -- ranking 42nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- SGU, SBH, and BNED are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CASY.
The table below shows CASY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CASY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CASY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$242.08||52-week high||$243.80|
|Prev. close||$237.06||52-week low||$170.82|
|Day high||$242.08||Avg. volume||269,294|
|50-day MA||$220.39||Dividend yield||0.64%|
|200-day MA||$205.55||Market Cap||9.02B|
Caseys General Stores, Inc. (CASY) Company Bio
Casey's General Stores operates convenience stores in the Midwest, offering a selection of food, including freshly prepared foods, beverage and tobacco products, health and beauty aids, automotive products, as well as gasoline. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Ankeny, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
CASY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CASY Latest Social Stream
View Full CASY Social Stream
Latest CASY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CASEYS GENERAL STORES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CASY as an investment opportunity.
Casey's General Stores (CASY) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Casey's (CASY) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
On Thursday, Casey's General Stores got an upgrade for its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating from 94 to 96.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
ANKENY, Iowa, November 15, 2022--Casey’s General Stores, Inc. ("Casey’s" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: CASY), one of the leading convenience store chains in the United States, will issue second quarter fiscal 2023 results after the market closes on December 6th, 2022. Casey’s will hold a conference call and webcast on Wednesday, December 7th at 7:30am central to review the quarterly results.
CASY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CASYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Caseys General Stores Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Caseys General Stores Inc (CASY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Caseys General Stores Inc (CASY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Caseys General Stores Inc (CASY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch