Caseys General Stores, Inc. (CASY): Price and Financial Metrics
CASY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CASY is 4.3 -- better than 90.65% of US stocks.
- CASY's went public 35.33 years ago, making it older than 92.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Caseys General Stores Inc's share price is greater than that of only 13.25% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CASY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PVH, KSS, AN, BCC, and EME.
- CASY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Caseys General Stores Inc's official web site, go to www.caseys.com.
CASY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CASY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$221.71||52-week high||$225.27|
|Prev. close||$222.95||52-week low||$139.41|
|Day high||$223.36||Avg. volume||230,268|
|50-day MA||$210.79||Dividend yield||0.61%|
|200-day MA||$186.59||Market Cap||8.19B|
Caseys General Stores, Inc. (CASY) Company Bio
Casey's General Stores operates convenience stores in the Midwest, offering a selection of food, including freshly prepared foods, beverage and tobacco products, health and beauty aids, automotive products, as well as gasoline. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Ankeny, Iowa.
CASY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Caseys General Stores Inc. To summarize, we found that Caseys General Stores Inc ranked in the 82th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 355.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Caseys General Stores Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Caseys General Stores Inc over the past 5.25 years is 0.65%; that's higher than 82.68% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- Caseys General Stores Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 23.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CASY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 23.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CASY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CASY Latest Social Stream
View Full CASY Social Stream
Latest CASY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Caseys General Stores Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CASY as an investment opportunity.
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
If smaller value stocks are your thing, Janus Henderson’s Small-Mid Cap Value Fund is a good source of ideas.
Raymond James lowers Casey's General Stores ([[CASY]] -1.5%) to a Market Perform rating after a strong YTD run in the retailer's share price. Analyst Bobby Griffin: "Importantly, our change in opinion is not a reflection of Casey's recent operating performance or management's capabilities but rather a factor of CASY's valuation...
Casey’s General Stores, Inc. ("Casey’s" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: CASY), one of the leading convenience store chains in the United States, today announced an agreement to acquire 49 stores throughout Oklahoma from Circle K Stores Inc. in an all-cash transaction for $39 million. The transaction includes 46 leased properties and 3 owned properties and is expected to close in the fiscal quarter ended, July 31, 2021. These stores will be supplied by the company’s new distribution center in Joplin, MO.
Casey's (CASY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.83% and 0.83%, respectively, for the quarter ended January 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CASY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CASYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Caseys General Stores Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Caseys General Stores Inc (CASY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Caseys General Stores Inc (CASY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Caseys General Stores Inc (CASY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch