Cardtronics plc (CATM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CATM POWR Grades
- CATM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CATM is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CATM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.76% of US stocks).
CATM Stock Summary
- CATM's current price/earnings ratio is 91.66, which is higher than 90.9% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.02%, Cardtronics plc's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.85% of about US stocks.
- Cardtronics plc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cardtronics plc are TCX, TEX, AQUA, HAE, and GOOS.
- Visit CATM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cardtronics.com.
CATM Valuation Summary
- CATM's price/earnings ratio is 91.5; this is 200.99% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CATM's price/sales ratio has moved up $1.3 over the prior 164 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CATM.
CATM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CATM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.01||52-week high||$42.09|
|Prev. close||$38.98||52-week low||$16.67|
|Day high||$39.01||Avg. volume||649,285|
|50-day MA||$38.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.56||Market Cap||1.77B|
Cardtronics plc (CATM) Company Bio
Cardtronics provides automated consumer financial services through its network of automated teller machines (ATMs) and multi-function financial services kiosks. It operates through U.S., Europe, and Other International segments. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CATM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CATM Latest Social Stream
View Full CATM Social Stream
Latest CATM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cardtronics plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CATM as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cardtronics, the world’s largest ATM owner and operator, announced today that CVS Health, a diversified health services company, has expanded its partnership agreement with Cardtronics by enabling the Allpoint network of surcharge-free ATMs at 50 Longs Drugs locations across the Hawaiian Islands. Longs Drugs, which CVS Pharmacy owns and operates, can now extend convenient, secure, and surcharge-free ATM access for customers who bank with Allpoint partic
Two Harbors Investment Corp. (TWO) is up 7.5% postmarket after news that it's joining the S&P SmallCap 600 index. The company is moving in to replace Cardtronics (CATM), which is set to be acquired by NCR. The change is effective prior to the open of trading on Tuesday, June 22....
Two Harbors Investment Corp. (NYSE:TWO) will replace Cardtronics plc (NASD:CATM) in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Tuesday, June 22. S&P MidCap 400 constituent NCR Corp. (NYSE: NCR) is acquiring Cardtronics in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final closing conditions.
Cactus, Inc. (WHD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Cardtronics (CATM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 100.00% and 1.17%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CATM Price Returns