Cathay General Bancorp (CATY): Price and Financial Metrics
CATY Stock Summary
- CATY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.56% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -61.8%, Cathay General Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.61% of about US stocks.
- Cathay General Bancorp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.82%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CATY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RBNC, EMCF, FMNB, SSB, and AMNB.
- Visit CATY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cathaygeneralbancorp.com.
CATY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CATY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.95||52-week high||$42.07|
|Prev. close||$40.23||52-week low||$17.58|
|Day high||$42.07||Avg. volume||366,400|
|50-day MA||$36.19||Dividend yield||2.96%|
|200-day MA||$28.39||Market Cap||3.34B|
Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Company Bio
Cathay General Bancorp offers various commercial banking products and services for individuals, professionals, and small to medium-sized businesses across California, New York State, Chicago, Washington State, Texas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, Hong Kong, Taipei and Shanghai. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
CATY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CATY Latest Social Stream
View Full CATY Social Stream
Latest CATY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cathay General Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CATY as an investment opportunity.
Cathay General Bancorp (NASDAQ:CATY) Has Compensated Shareholders With A Respectable 71% Return On Their Investment
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. But more than that, you probably want to...
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cathay General Bancorp (Nasdaq: CATY) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of thirty-one cents per common share, payable on March 11, 2021, to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 1, 2021. ABOUT…
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cathay General Bancorp (the "Company", "we", "us", or "our" NASDAQ: CATY), the holding company for Cathay Bank, today announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2020. The Company reported net income of…
LOS ANGELES , Jan. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cathay General Bancorp (NASDAQ: CATY ), the holding company for Cathay Bank, is scheduled to announce its fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results after the markets close on Wednesday, January 27 , 2021. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Cathay General Bancorp (NASDAQ:CATY) shareholders are probably feeling a little disappointed, since its shares fell...
CATY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CATYWant to do more research on Cathay General Bancorp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!