CBAK Energy Technology Inc. (CBAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBAT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CBAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CBAT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 168 days.
- CBAT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.35% of US stocks).
CBAT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.12, CBAK Energy Technology Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.05% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -93.32%, CBAK Energy Technology Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.27% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CBAK Energy Technology Inc is reporting a growth rate of -926.19%; that's higher than just 2.39% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBAK Energy Technology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ELY, OSPN, MXC, AXS, and ATNI.
- CBAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CBAK Energy Technology Inc's official web site, go to www.cbak.com.cn.
CBAT Valuation Summary
- CBAT's price/sales ratio is 6.8; this is 106.06% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 197 months, CBAT's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.
- Over the past 197 months, CBAT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 24.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBAT.
CBAT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 67.53%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 69.6%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -84.6%.
The table below shows CBAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBAT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.11% of graded US stocks.
- CBAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.258 -- ranking 37th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- POWL, ULBI, and ENR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBAT.
The table below shows CBAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.09||52-week high||$9.59|
|Prev. close||$1.15||52-week low||$0.99|
|Day high||$1.19||Avg. volume||1,067,567|
|50-day MA||$1.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.03||Market Cap||96.69M|
CBAK Energy Technology Inc. (CBAT) Company Bio
CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and sale. of lithium ion rechargeable batteries. It offers aluminum-case cell, battery pack, cylindrical cell, lithium polymer cell, and high-power lithium battery cell. Its products are used for electronic vehicles; light electric vehicles; and electric tools, energy storage, uninterruptible power supply, and other high power applications. The company was founded in August 2001 and is headquartered in Dalian, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBAT Latest Social Stream
View Full CBAT Social Stream
Latest CBAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBAK Energy Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBAT as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CBAT ) have power over the company. Large companies...
CBAK Energy Technology, Inc.'s (CBAT) shares surged in late 2020 following the announcements of a China customer win of Haier Group and further developing its own lithium-ion battery technology for electric vehicles and energy storage end markets. These press releases came out around the time of incredible hype around China's...
CBAK Energy Technology (NASDAQ: CBAT) is one of 51 publicly-traded companies in the “Miscellaneous electrical machinery, equipment, & supplies” industry, but how does it weigh in compared to its competitors? We will compare CBAK Energy Technology to related companies based on the strength of its dividends, risk, valuation, institutional ownership, analyst recommendations, earnings and profitability. […]
CBAK Energy Technology Inc (NASDAQ: CBAT) subsidiary CBAK New Energy (Nanjing) Co., Ltd. has agreed with AZAPA R&D China to develop a customized battery pack for the Sino-Japan joint venture. Deal terms were not disclosed. The Sino-Japan JV designs and produces electronic control systems and battery and control systems for electric vehicles. The battery pack will initially be used for testing low-speed electric vehicles produced by Daihatsu Motor Co., a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corp (NYSE: TM)
CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBAT) ("CBAK Energy," or the "Company"), a leading lithium-ion battery manufacturer and electric energy solution provider in China, today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary CBAK New Energy (Nanjing) Co., Ltd. ("CBAK Nanjing") has entered into an agreement with AZAPA R&D China ("AZAPA") to develop a customized battery pack for the Sino-Japan joint venture that designs and produces electronic control systems and battery and control systems for electric
CBAT Price Returns
Continue Researching CBATWant to see what other sources are saying about CBAK Energy Technology Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CBAK Energy Technology Inc (CBAT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CBAK Energy Technology Inc (CBAT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CBAK Energy Technology Inc (CBAT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch