CBAK Energy Technology Inc. (CBAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBAT POWR Grades
- CBAT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 86.19% of US stocks.
- CBAT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- CBAT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.51% of US stocks).
CBAT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -91.55%, CBAK Energy Technology Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.46% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CBAT has reported earnings growth of -472.86%, putting it ahead of only 4.7% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of CBAK Energy Technology Inc's share price is greater than that of 93.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CBAK Energy Technology Inc are LIVN, KERN, CMTL, EHTH, and COHR.
- Visit CBAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbak.com.cn.
CBAT Valuation Summary
- CBAT's price/sales ratio is 6.8; this is 106.06% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 197 months, CBAT's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.
- Over the past 197 months, CBAT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 24.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBAT.
CBAT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -66.18%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -58.73%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.36%.
The table below shows CBAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBAT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.68% of graded US stocks.
- CBAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.258 -- ranking 37th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- POWL, ENR, and SCWO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBAT.
The table below shows CBAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.12||52-week high||$11.40|
|Prev. close||$2.08||52-week low||$2.05|
|Day high||$2.18||Avg. volume||3,699,669|
|50-day MA||$2.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.48||Market Cap||187.43M|
CBAK Energy Technology Inc. (CBAT) Company Bio
CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and sale. of lithium ion rechargeable batteries. It offers aluminum-case cell, battery pack, cylindrical cell, lithium polymer cell, and high-power lithium battery cell. Its products are used for electronic vehicles; light electric vehicles; and electric tools, energy storage, uninterruptible power supply, and other high power applications. The company was founded in August 2001 and is headquartered in Dalian, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBAT Latest Social Stream
View Full CBAT Social Stream
Latest CBAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBAK Energy Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBAT as an investment opportunity.
As the global economy recovers in fits and starts, one way to play the long-term expansion in global markets is with solid penny stocks.
CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBAT) ("CBAK Energy", or the "Company"), a leading lithium-ion battery manufacturer and electric energy solution provider, today announced its participation in the following virtual investor conference - JPMorgan China EV Battery Supply Chain Forum ("JPMorgan Forum" or the "Conference").
CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBAT) ("CBAK Energy", or the "Company"), a leading lithium-ion battery manufacturer and electric energy solution provider, today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary Dalian CBAK Power Battery Co. ("CBAK Power") has obtained performance certification from the world's leading testing, inspection and certification company SGS for its special 26650 lithium-ion battery (the "Special 26650 Battery), specifically designed for the ultra-low temperature applica
CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBAT) ("CBAK Energy," or the "Company") a leading lithium-ion battery manufacturer and electric energy solution provider in China, today reported its unaudited financial results for the second quarter and first half year ended June 30, 2021.
CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBAT) ("CBAK Energy," or the "Company"), announces a correction to its press release entitled "CBAK Energy Announces Framework Agreement to Acquire Majority Stake in Zhejiang Meidu Hitrans" issued on July 26, 2021 (the "Initial Press Release").
CBAT Price Returns
Continue Researching CBATWant to see what other sources are saying about CBAK Energy Technology Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CBAK Energy Technology Inc (CBAT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CBAK Energy Technology Inc (CBAT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CBAK Energy Technology Inc (CBAT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch