CBAK Energy Technology Inc. (CBAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBAT POWR Grades
- CBAT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CBAT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CBAT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CBAT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.31%, CBAK Energy Technology Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.05% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CBAK Energy Technology Inc is reporting a growth rate of -385.24%; that's higher than just 5.25% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CBAK Energy Technology Inc comes in at 67.53%, a number that bests 91.63% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBAK Energy Technology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GLT, MCFT, RETO, RNGR, and MDRX.
- Visit CBAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbak.com.cn.
CBAT Valuation Summary
- CBAT's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.3; this is 48.54% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CBAT's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.2 over the prior 196 months.
- CBAT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 20.3 over the prior 196 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBAT.
CBAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.45||52-week high||$11.40|
|Prev. close||$3.68||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$3.69||Avg. volume||4,873,865|
|50-day MA||$4.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.21||Market Cap||304.96M|
CBAK Energy Technology Inc. (CBAT) Company Bio
CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and sale. of lithium ion rechargeable batteries. It offers aluminum-case cell, battery pack, cylindrical cell, lithium polymer cell, and high-power lithium battery cell. Its products are used for electronic vehicles; light electric vehicles; and electric tools, energy storage, uninterruptible power supply, and other high power applications. The company was founded in August 2001 and is headquartered in Dalian, China.
CBAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBAT Latest Social Stream
View Full CBAT Social Stream
Latest CBAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBAK Energy Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBAT as an investment opportunity.
CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBAT) ("CBAK Energy," or the "Company"), a leading lithium-ion battery manufacturer and electric energy solution provider in China, today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary Dalian CBAK Power Battery Co., Ltd. ("CBAK Power") has entered into a framework agreement to acquire a majority stake in Zhejiang Meidu Hitrans Lithium Battery Technology Co. ("Hitrans"), a leading lithium-ion battery material supplier in China.
CBAK Energy Technology's (NASDAQ:CBAT) Wonderful 504% Share Price Increase Shows How Capitalism Can Build Wealth
CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CBAT ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 11% in...
Cbak Energy Technology Inc (NASDAQ: CBAT) shares fell -0.27% to end trading Wednesday at $3.68 per share - a net change of $-0.01. Shares traded between $3.71 and $3.55 throughout the day. 1023074 shares of Cbak Energy Technology Inc exchanged hands. Visit Cbak Energy Technology Incs profile for more information. About The Nasdaq Stock Market The Nasdaq Stock Market is a global leader in trading data and services, and equities and options listing. Nasdaq is the world\''s leading exchange for options volume and is home to the five largest US companies - Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Alphabet and Facebook. To get more information on Cbak Energy Technology Inc and to follow the companys latest updates, you can visit the companys profile page here: Cbak Energy Technology Incs Profile . For more...
Shares of CBAK Energy Technology (NASDAQ: CBAT) stock jumped 12.3% as of 10 a.m. EDT Monday, after the Chinese maker of rechargeable batteries maker expressed an interest in trying its hand at fuel cells, too. This morning, CBAK announced it has signed a memorandum of cooperation with a "leading European hydrogen energy group with 100 years of operation history." The purpose of the cooperation, says CBAK, will be "to promote the development of hydrogen fuel cells ... including but not limited to such areas as hydrogen fuel cell production, hydrogen fuel cell stack, hydrogen transportation, hydrogen storage, hydrogen refueling stations, and more."
CBAK Energy Partners with a European Hydrogen Energy Giant to Promote Hydrogen Fuel Cell Development
CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBAT) ("CBAK Energy," or the "Company"), a leading lithium-ion battery manufacturer and electric energy solution provider, today announced that it has signed a memorandum of cooperation (the "Cooperation") with a leading European hydrogen energy group with 100 years of operation history (the "Hydrogen Energy Company") to promote the development of hydrogen fuel cells.
CBAT Price Returns
Continue Researching CBATWant to see what other sources are saying about CBAK Energy Technology Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CBAK Energy Technology Inc (CBAT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CBAK Energy Technology Inc (CBAT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CBAK Energy Technology Inc (CBAT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch