CBAK Energy Technology Inc. (CBAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBAT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CBAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CBAT is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- CBAT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 21.62% of US stocks).
CBAT Stock Summary
- CBAT's price/sales ratio is 0.47; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 15.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 913.53%, CBAK ENERGY TECHNOLOGY INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.71% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CBAK ENERGY TECHNOLOGY INC comes in at 451.22%, a number that bests 97.8% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HSTO, SIGA, DNAY, SPNS, and XOS.
- Visit CBAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbak.com.cn.
CBAT Valuation Summary
- CBAT's price/earnings ratio is 10; this is 50.98% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CBAT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 25.2 over the prior 212 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBAT.
CBAT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 12.53%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 12.53%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -58.27%.
The table below shows CBAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBAT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.11% of graded US stocks.
- CBAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.258 -- ranking 37th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- POWL, ULBI, and ENR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBAT.
The table below shows CBAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.23||52-week high||$2.28|
|Prev. close||$1.23||52-week low||$0.92|
|Day high||$1.23||Avg. volume||628,296|
|50-day MA||$1.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.21||Market Cap||109.46M|
CBAK Energy Technology Inc. (CBAT) Company Bio
CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and sale. of lithium ion rechargeable batteries. It offers aluminum-case cell, battery pack, cylindrical cell, lithium polymer cell, and high-power lithium battery cell. Its products are used for electronic vehicles; light electric vehicles; and electric tools, energy storage, uninterruptible power supply, and other high power applications. The company was founded in August 2001 and is headquartered in Dalian, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBAT Latest Social Stream
View Full CBAT Social Stream
Latest CBAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBAK ENERGY TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBAT as an investment opportunity.
Investors seeking cheap lithium stocks to buy should consider these key EV industry suppliers and more diverse plays.
CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBAT) ("CBAK Energy," or the "Company") a leading lithium-ion battery manufacturer and electric energy solution provider in China, today reported its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of 2022 ended September 30, 2022.
CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBAT) ("CBAK Energy", or the "Company"), a leading lithium-ion battery manufacturer and electric energy solution provider in China, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 on Monday, November 14, 2022, before the U.S. market opens.
In this article, we will look at the 11 best micro-cap stocks to invest in. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Best Micro-Cap Stocks To Invest In. Large-cap and mega-cap stocks have been hammered hard in 2022, amid rampant inflation, rising interest rates, and global supply […]
CBAK Energy Technology (NASDAQ:CBAT) pulls back 11% this week, but still delivers shareholders respectable 25% CAGR over 3 years
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CBAT ) share price down...
CBAT Price Returns
Continue Researching CBATWant to see what other sources are saying about CBAK Energy Technology Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CBAK Energy Technology Inc (CBAT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CBAK Energy Technology Inc (CBAT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CBAK Energy Technology Inc (CBAT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch