Cincinnati Bell Inc. (CBB): Price and Financial Metrics
CBB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CBB is -12.11 -- better than just 1.2% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -25.54 for Cincinnati Bell Inc; that's greater than it is for just 0.67% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Cincinnati Bell Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cincinnati Bell Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AKS, AAWW, ULH, CNSL, and GTX.
- Visit CBB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cincinnatibell.com.
CBB Stock Price Chart More Charts
CBB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.83||52-week high||$14.01|
|Prev. close||$13.03||52-week low||$3.19|
|Day high||$13.25||Avg. volume||940,555|
|50-day MA||$10.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.78||Market Cap||646.90M|
Cincinnati Bell Inc. (CBB) Company Bio
Cincinnati Bell provides diversified telecommunications and technology services primarily in Greater Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio areas. The company was founded in 1873 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
CBB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cincinnati Bell Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cincinnati Bell Inc ranked in the 59st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 8.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CBB, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 18.06% of its sector Communication Services.
- 25% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 7.11% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Cincinnati Bell Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.5. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 21.14% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|