Cincinnati Bell Inc. (CBB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBB POWR Grades
- CBB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CBB is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 46 weeks.
- CBB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.19% of US stocks).
CBB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CBB is -8.86 -- better than only 1.38% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -13.58 for Cincinnati Bell Inc; that's greater than it is for just 1.26% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Cincinnati Bell Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 0% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cincinnati Bell Inc are MGI, WOW, HLF, AGO, and IHG.
- Visit CBB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cincinnatibell.com.
CBB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, CBB's price/sales ratio is 74.36% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CBB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.
- Over the past 243 months, CBB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 43.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBB.
CBB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3.42%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 58.38%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.63%.
The table below shows CBB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.73% of graded US stocks.
- CBB's asset turnover comes in at 0.622 -- ranking 10th of 65 Communication stocks.
- VEON, IDEX, and HMTV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBB.
The table below shows CBB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.48||52-week high||$15.51|
|Prev. close||$15.49||52-week low||$14.96|
|Day high||$15.50||Avg. volume||509,396|
|50-day MA||$15.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.35||Market Cap||788.26M|
Cincinnati Bell Inc. (CBB) Company Bio
Cincinnati Bell provides diversified telecommunications and technology services primarily in Greater Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio areas. The company was founded in 1873 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBB Latest Social Stream
View Full CBB Social Stream
Latest CBB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cincinnati Bell Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBB as an investment opportunity.
Cincinnati Bell Inc. Announces Completion of Acquisition by Macquarie Infrastructure Partners V, Redemption of 6 3/4% Cumulative Convertible Preferred Shares
CINCINNATI, September 07, 2021--Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE: CBB) ("Cincinnati Bell" or "the Company"), today announced the completion of its acquisition by Macquarie Infrastructure Partners V ("MIP"), in an all-cash transaction valued at approximately $2.9 billion, including debt (the "Transaction").
Performance Food Group & Digital Turbine Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; TreeHouse Foods & Ligand Pharmaceuticals to Join S&P SmallCap 600
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600:
The coronavirus-driven digital transformation and accelerated pace of 5G deployment should help the Zacks Diversified Communication Services industry thrive despite short-term woes. SCMWY, VEON and CBB are well positioned to make the most of the infrastructure upgrade for seamless connectivity.
CINCINNATI, August 20, 2021--The Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority is pleased to announce a new initiative with Cincinnati Bell that will deliver high-speed Internet to over 1,200 family members in six CMHA properties.
Cincinnati Bell Announces Partnerships in Northern Kentucky to Invest $181M and Deliver Fiber-Based Gigabit Internet to All 207,000 Campbell, Kenton, and Boone County Addresses in 24-36 Months
CINCINNATI, July 29, 2021--Cincinnati Bell is expanding its fiber network in Campbell County, Kenton County, and Boone County, and will be able to provide all 207,000 consumer and business addresses in those counties with fiber-to-the-premise gigabit Internet in the next 24-36 months.
CBB Price Returns