Cincinnati Bell Inc. (CBB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CBB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.79% of US stocks.
- CBB's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CBB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
CBB Stock Summary
- Cincinnati Bell Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.41% of US listed stocks.
- CBB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.41% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Cincinnati Bell Inc's share price is greater than that of just 0% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MMLP, RRD, ACY, CYH, and NOG.
- Visit CBB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cincinnatibell.com.
CBB Valuation Summary
- CBB's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 70.59% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CBB's price/sales ratio has gone down $1.9.
- CBB's price/sales ratio has moved down $1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBB.
CBB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.43||52-week high||$15.47|
|Prev. close||$15.42||52-week low||$14.76|
|Day high||$15.44||Avg. volume||475,314|
|50-day MA||$15.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.27||Market Cap||785.71M|
Cincinnati Bell Inc. (CBB) Company Bio
Cincinnati Bell provides diversified telecommunications and technology services primarily in Greater Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio areas. The company was founded in 1873 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
CBB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CBB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cincinnati Bell Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cincinnati Bell Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 28% of its capital from equity, and 72% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 18.25% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Communication Services sector.
- Cincinnati Bell Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CBB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBB Latest Social Stream
View Full CBB Social Stream
Latest CBB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cincinnati Bell Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBB as an investment opportunity.
CINCINNATI, Jun 16, 2021--Colerain Township is pleased to announce a new initiative with Cincinnati Bell Inc. that will deliver free high-speed public WiFi at four parks within the Township:
Cincinnati Bell Inc. Announces Extension Of Expiration Time With Respect To Previously Announced Consent Solicitations For 7 1/4% Notes Due 2023, 7.000% Senior Notes Due 2024, 8.000% Senior Notes Due 2025 And 6.30% Debentures Due 2028
Cincinnati Bell Inc. ("Cincinnati Bell" or the "Company") today announced that it is extending the expiration time (the "Expiration Time") for its previously announced solicitations of consents (the "Consent Solicitations") with respect to certain proposed amendments to the (i) indenture, dated as of July 1, 1993 (as supplemented and amended, the "2023 Notes Indenture") governing its 71/4% Notes due 2023 (the "2023 Notes"), (ii) indenture, dated as of September 22, 2016 (as supplemented and amen
The Dayton Housing Authority is proud to announce a new initiative with Cincinnati Bell Inc. to provide complimentary high-speed Internet to approximately 143 residents in its housing community in Dayton.
The City of Loveland is proud to announce a partnership with Cincinnati Bell to realize a "Smart City" vision and bring free public Wi-Fi to Loveland as part of a broader effort to ignite economic growth.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Deutsche Telekom, Chunghwa Telecom and Cincinnati Bell
CBB Price Returns