Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS (CBD): Price and Financial Metrics
CBD Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CBD is currently 2.16, higher than merely 9.87% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.3%, Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.38% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd comes in at -42.96%, a number that bests merely 4.18% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TSU, PSO, CASY, FCNCA, and GT.
- CBD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd's official web site, go to www.gpari.com.br.
CBD Stock Price Chart More Charts
CBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.37||52-week high||$26.81|
|Prev. close||$21.24||52-week low||$18.33|
|Day high||$20.56||Avg. volume||537,648|
|50-day MA||$19.76||Dividend yield||0.93%|
|200-day MA||$21.94||Market Cap||5.44B|
Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS (CBD) Company Bio
Companhia Brasileira de Distribuição engages in the retail of food, clothing, home appliances, electronics, and other products through its chain of hypermarkets, supermarkets, specialized stores, and department stores primarily in Brazil. The company was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.