Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS (CBD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBD POWR Grades
- CBD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.32% of US stocks.
- CBD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CBD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.62% of US stocks).
CBD Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd is higher than just 2.28% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- CBD's price/sales ratio is 0.2; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.51% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CBD has reported earnings growth of -1,433.05%, putting it ahead of only 1.11% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRS, SP, KNDI, FVE, and SHO.
- CBD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd's official web site, go to www.gpari.com.br.
CBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.30||52-week high||$8.41|
|Prev. close||$6.68||52-week low||$2.63|
|Day high||$6.46||Avg. volume||1,949,094|
|50-day MA||$7.37||Dividend yield||1.35%|
|200-day MA||$5.11||Market Cap||1.69B|
Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS (CBD) Company Bio
Companhia Brasileira de Distribuição engages in the retail of food, clothing, home appliances, electronics, and other products through its chain of hypermarkets, supermarkets, specialized stores, and department stores primarily in Brazil. The company was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.
CBD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 96.54% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- 36% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 8.07% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.72% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBD Latest Social Stream
View Full CBD Social Stream
Latest CBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBD as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Walmart, Kroger and Companhia Brasileira
3 Supermarket Stocks to Watch on Splendid Digital Trends
Companhia Brasileira (CBD) is benefiting from its impressive digital efforts, especially its focus on enhancing delivery models. Also, strategic goals for 2021 bode well.
Brazilian food retailer GPA SA is considering a spin off of its Colombian Almacenes Exito SA unit to GPA's shareholders including parent company Casino Guichard Perrachon, two sources with knowledge of the matter said. Such a transaction, similar to GPA's recent spin off of its Brazilian wholesale unit Assai, would fit with part of broader efforts by France's Casino to simplify its structure in Latin America, potentially unlocking more value from its holdings there. GPA owns almost 97% of Exito, which is listed in Colombia, with a market capitalization of $1.5 billion, leaving it the company, which employs around 35,000 people in 515 supermarkets across the country, with an extremely small free float.
CBD earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
CBD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CBDWant to see what other sources are saying about Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd (CBD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd (CBD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd (CBD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch