Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS (CBD): Price and Financial Metrics
CBD Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CBD is currently 1.63, higher than only 6.03% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.17, Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd has a higher such ratio than just 2.45% of stocks in our set.
- Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -103.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.26% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd, a group of peers worth examining would be GT, CMLS, CODI, UNVR, and DXPE.
- CBD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd's official web site, go to www.gpari.com.br.
CBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.03||52-week high||$7.18|
|Prev. close||$6.92||52-week low||$2.35|
|Day high||$7.18||Avg. volume||2,878,546|
|50-day MA||$5.04||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$3.72||Market Cap||1.88B|
Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS (CBD) Company Bio
Companhia Brasileira de Distribuição engages in the retail of food, clothing, home appliances, electronics, and other products through its chain of hypermarkets, supermarkets, specialized stores, and department stores primarily in Brazil. The company was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.
CBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBD Latest Social Stream
View Full CBD Social Stream
Latest CBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBD as an investment opportunity.
Most investors tend to think that hedge funds and other asset managers are worthless, as they cannot beat even simple index fund portfolios. In fact, most people expect hedge funds to compete with and outperform the bull market that we have witnessed in recent years. However, hedge funds are generally partially hedged and aim at […]
* Mexican peso hits two-month high * Russian rouble jump ~2% * Argentina's inflation expected to heat up again in March * GPA SA rises on potential IPO related to e-comm unit (Updates prices) By Susan Mathew April 13 (Reuters) - Most Latin American currencies rallied on Tuesday against a dollar weakened by U.S. inflation data signaling the U.S. Federal Reserve would stay easy, while Russia's rouble jumped after reports of a call between Washington and Moscow. Brazil's real firmed 0.5%, while Mexico's peso hit a two-month high. Higher copper prices bolstered top producer Chile's peso, which was up 0.7% after two straight days of losses.
CBD earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao (CBD) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company.
The retail industry provides a variety of finished goods, both durable and non-durable, to individual consumers and households. Products sold by retail companies include apparel, electronics, furniture, kitchenware, sporting goods, books, and toys. Retail stocks, as represented by the SPDR S&P Retail ETF (XRT), have significantly outperformed the broader market.
CBD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CBDWant to see what other sources are saying about Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd (CBD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd (CBD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd (CBD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch