Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS (CBD): Price and Financial Metrics
CBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.84||52-week high||$4.76|
|Prev. close||$0.85||52-week low||$0.58|
|Day high||$0.85||Avg. volume||1,072,531|
|50-day MA||$0.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.48||Market Cap||226.75M|
CBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CBD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CBD is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CBD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 25.47% of US stocks).
CBD Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.05, BRAZILIAN DISTRIBUTION CO COMPANHIA BRASILEIRA DE DISTR CBD has a higher such ratio than merely 0.93% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BRAZILIAN DISTRIBUTION CO COMPANHIA BRASILEIRA DE DISTR CBD comes in at -71.34%, a number that bests merely 2.86% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CBD comes in at 2,526.41% -- higher than that of 99.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AWX, MCY, CODI, AIHS, and ESGR.
- Visit CBD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gpari.com.br.
Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS (CBD) Company Bio
Companhia Brasileira de Distribuição engages in the retail of food, clothing, home appliances, electronics, and other products through its chain of hypermarkets, supermarkets, specialized stores, and department stores primarily in Brazil. The company was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.
CBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBD Latest Social Stream
View Full CBD Social Stream
Latest CBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRAZILIAN DISTRIBUTION CO COMPANHIA BRASILEIRA DE DISTR CBD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBD as an investment opportunity.
Companhia Brasileira de Distribuição (NYSE:CBD) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 31, 2023 Operator: Good morning, everyone, and thank you for holding. Welcome to GPA’s Third Quarter of 2023 Earnings Call. [Operator Instructions]. We’d like to inform you that this video conference is being recorded and will be made available on the company’s Investor Relations […]
Companhia Brasileira de Distribuição is one of the largest grocery and convenience stores in Brazil.
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out the shares worth watching on Tuesday!
Companhia Brasileira (CBD) benefits from its focus on strategic priorities. Digital transformation and store expansions have been working well amid escalated costs.
Walmart, The Kroger and Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
CBD Price Returns
Continue Researching CBDWant to see what other sources are saying about Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd (CBD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd (CBD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brazilian Distribution Co Companhia Brasileira De Distr Cbd (CBD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch