Catalyst Biosciences, Inc. (CBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBIO POWR Grades
- CBIO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.48% of US stocks.
- CBIO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CBIO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.66% of US stocks).
CBIO Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that CBIO's revenue has grown -63.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.32% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CBIO is more volatile than 99.27% of stocks we're observing.
- Catalyst Biosciences Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -242.71%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XCUR, CDTX, IVA, AGTC, and ORGS.
- Visit CBIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.catalystbiosciences.com.
CBIO Valuation Summary
- CBIO's price/sales ratio is 26; this is 129.07% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CBIO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 187 months.
- CBIO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 187 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBIO.
CBIO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -75.25%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 18.02%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 2073.44%.
The table below shows CBIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBIO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.39% of graded US stocks.
- CBIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.052 -- ranking 319th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LIFE, GLYC, and CLSD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBIO.
The table below shows CBIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.51||52-week high||$5.20|
|Prev. close||$1.55||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$1.58||Avg. volume||3,447,750|
|50-day MA||$0.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.55||Market Cap||47.53M|
Catalyst Biosciences, Inc. (CBIO) Company Bio
Catalyst Biosciences, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on engineering proteases as therapeutics for hemophilia, hemeostasis, complement-mediated diseases, and other unmet medical needs. The company is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full CBIO Social Stream
Latest CBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Catalyst Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBIO as an investment opportunity.
Catalyst Biosciences Engages Perella Weinberg Partners to Assist the Company in Exploring Strategic Alternatives
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Catalyst Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBIO) today announced it has retained Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP) as a financial advisor to assist the Company in exploring strategic alternatives. “Perella Weinberg Partners, a leading global independent advisory firm, is providing strategic support to our internal team as we look to both monetize our hemophilia assets and identify partners to accelerate the development of our portfolio of com
With a weekend of rest under our belts, we're ready to jump back into investing with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
Investment company Kalos Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Vale SA, sells Consensus Cloud Solutions Inc, Intuitive Surgical Inc, Amarin Corp PLC, Catalyst Biosciences Inc, Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Kalos Management, Inc..
Thinking about buying stock in Aptorum Group, Ford Motor, Nokia, Catalyst Biosciences, or General Electric?
NEW YORK , Jan. 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for APM, F, NOK, CBIO, and GE. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Catalyst Biosciences Receives Rare Pediatric Disease Designation for CB 4332 for the Treatment of CFI Deficiency
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Catalyst Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBIO ) today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Rare Pediatric Disease Designation (RPDD) for CB 4332 for the treatment of Complement Factor I (CFI) deficiency (CFID). "The granting of the Rare Pediatric Disease Designation for CB 4332 underscores the significant unmet medical need in pediatric patients with CFID. We are focused on efficiently advancing the development of CB 4332 and our complement medicines portfolio in a number of complement-driven diseases in hematology, nephrology and ophthalmology. We are pleased with the FDA''s assessment of CB 4332 as a potential therapy for underserved pediatric patients with CFID and the granting of the RPDD," said N...
CBIO Price Returns