CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL): Price and Financial Metrics
CBL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cbl & Associates Properties Inc is higher than merely 1.59% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.03, Cbl & Associates Properties Inc has a higher such ratio than only 0.66% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CBL comes in at -761.48% -- higher than that of just 0.84% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cbl & Associates Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be APTS, VNOM, PLYM, GEL, and UTL.
- Visit CBL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cblproperties.com.
CBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.09||52-week high||$1.78|
|Prev. close||$0.15||52-week low||$0.09|
|Day high||$0.15||Avg. volume||9,095,144|
|50-day MA||$0.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.32||Market Cap||17.35M|
CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL) Company Bio
CBL & Associates owns and operates a portfolio of properties, consisting of enclosed malls and open-air centers. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
CBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBL Latest Social Stream
View Full CBL Social Stream
Latest CBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cbl & Associates Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBL as an investment opportunity.
CBL & Associates Properties: Why I Continue To Buy The Preferred Shares, Anticipating The Swap For New Equity
Author's Note: This article is intended for investors oriented towards value-deep, value-distressed asset investing. Those seeking moderate- to high-risk value investments may have an interest in this article. Investments in this company at any level of the capital structure are unsuitable for those seeking retirement income, and I strongly discourage...
Mall owner CBL & Associates Properties Inc. on late Wednesday said it made two interest payments on some of its debt, which sent its shares soaring in after-hours trading.
CBL & Associates Properties Inc. has a new Wednesday deadline related to discussions over some of its debt, the company said in a Securities and Exchange Commission filing.
Chattanooga-based shopping center owner CBL & Associates Properties Inc., which is in extended talks with lenders over its debt, plans to report second quarter earnings on Thursday.
Mall operator CBL & Associates Properties Inc. said Thursday that it remains in talks with its lenders over some of its debt with an agreement to extend those discussions into next week.
CBL Price Returns
Continue Researching CBLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cbl & Associates Properties Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cbl & Associates Properties Inc (CBL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cbl & Associates Properties Inc (CBL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cbl & Associates Properties Inc (CBL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!