CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL): Price and Financial Metrics
CBL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CBL is currently 0.86, higher than just 4.62% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Cbl & Associates Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CBL comes in at 98.65% -- higher than that of 97.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cbl & Associates Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TNP, DAC, GSL, GPOR, and NE.
- CBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cbl & Associates Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.cblproperties.com.
CBL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CBL Price/Volume Stats
CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL) Company Bio
CBL & Associates owns and operates a portfolio of properties, consisting of enclosed malls and open-air centers. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.