CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL): Price and Financial Metrics
CBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.31||52-week high||$31.02|
|Prev. close||$23.13||52-week low||$19.90|
|Day high||$23.51||Avg. volume||91,903|
|50-day MA||$21.44||Dividend yield||6.46%|
|200-day MA||$22.86||Market Cap||745.94M|
CBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBL Stock Summary
- CBL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than only 6.2% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CBL & ASSOCIATES PROPERTIES INC's stock had its IPO on November 2, 2021, making it an older stock than only 2.7% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CBL comes in at 28.51% -- higher than that of 92.88% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBL & ASSOCIATES PROPERTIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CTO, PLYM, BDN, PGRE, and SMLP.
- CBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CBL & ASSOCIATES PROPERTIES INC's official web site, go to www.cblproperties.com.
CBL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CBL's price/sales ratio is 71.43% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 24 months, CBL's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBL.
CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL) Company Bio
CBL & Associates owns and operates a portfolio of properties, consisting of enclosed malls and open-air centers. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
CBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBL Latest Social Stream
View Full CBL Social Stream
Latest CBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBL & ASSOCIATES PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBL as an investment opportunity.
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., November 09, 2023--CBL Properties (NYSE: CBL) announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023. Results of operations as reported in the consolidated financial statements for these periods are prepared in accordance with GAAP. A description of each supplemental non-GAAP financial measure and the related reconciliation to the comparable GAAP financial measure is located at the end of this news release.
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., November 08, 2023--CBL Properties (NYSE:CBL) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.375 per common share for the quarter ending December 31, 2023. The dividend, which equates to an annual dividend payment of $1.50 per common share, is payable on December 29, 2023, to shareholders of record as of December 12, 2023.
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., November 06, 2023--CBL Properties (NYSE:CBL) today announced that it has achieved Great Place to Work® Certification™ for 2023. This prestigious designation is based on the results of a recently conducted survey of CBL’s current employees regarding their experience working at CBL. An overwhelming 95% of employees said CBL is a great place to work – 38 points higher than the average U.S. company.
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., October 04, 2023--CBL Properties (NYSE:CBL) today announced that it has published its first ESG Progress Update that focuses on the Company’s accomplishments in 2022 and provides an update on its 2023 goals as well as a look ahead.
CBL Properties and Horizon Group Properties Close $79.3 Million Non-Recourse Loan Secured by The Outlet Shoppes of Atlanta
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., October 03, 2023--CBL Properties (NYSE:CBL) today announced that it, along with its 50% joint venture partner, Horizon Group Properties, closed a new $79.3 million loan ($39.7 million at CBL’s 50% share) secured by The Outlet Shoppes of Atlanta, the premier outlet shopping destination located in Woodstock, GA. The new non-recourse ten-year loan bears a fixed interest-only rate of 7.85% and replaces two loans with an aggregate balance of $69.5 million (at 100%) that were set t
CBL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CBLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cbl & Associates Properties Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cbl & Associates Properties Inc (CBL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cbl & Associates Properties Inc (CBL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cbl & Associates Properties Inc (CBL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch